How did you pick your Avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must all regret not picking Wyverii's entry over Kitsunoh...(no disrespect to EoE, of course)

I just thought this one had more character.

I was trying to animate it like it is in DP but got lazy and figured it was funnier this way. I can't change it now because this is what people identify me with... As for picking [Polowag], why not pick the greatest Pokeyman ever? I actually made the avatar for Smogon but now use it everywhere.
Same here, mostly.

This one is a pretty long story. At my school we had to build kites and try to incorporate the subjects of English, Art, and Math. Math was basically the wireframe measurements, art the kite design, and english was a comic my friend made with each of us being a kirby with our own personalities. I ended up making the cover for this comic, and really loved how I turned out as a kirby. Therefore, I cropped him out of the picture and made an avatar out of it. :D

Well, I like BLUE from the first generation of games so I picked him as a gym leader from the second generation because it was in color and I think that's the best sprite of him.

Well, lesse.... Mine was an idea for a fakemon I had, but I kinda got carried away making it. Doesn't look much like a pokemon, now does it? |D;
I call her Flurry.

Mine should be fairly obvious. =P
But I'm gonna change it when I find a pokemon puppet picture....

It's the cover art the the album "master of puppets" which is my name.

I found an article talking about how the Welsh Dragon was not represented in The UK's flag. In a redesign, someone suggested adding the Dai-Gurren Symbol. The results are too awesome to ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)