International WiFi Tournament -International Challenge- WON BY Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Some dude use Rock Slide and Heat Wave, and one of my pokemon avoided both moves and KO'd his 2 'mons. I felt really bad for him.

I'm only just now starting, currently up to 9 wins, 1 loss, 5 dcs (pretty sure none of them were on purpose, most were disconnects prior to the start of battle and one was me randomly getting some sort of error code at full bars).

Jthreau

formerly DoubleJG
My rating means nothing to me this time around. I've experience more disconnects than ever before. I'd easily be in the mid 1600s right now if I didn't miss out on about 7 wins. Oh well. I continue to tip my hat to every place that I come across with an extremely low rating.

0-1 vs. Santa, both of our entire teams were paralyzed at one point and he got 2 FP's in one turn in which I just needed 1 to win =( Oh well.

Not sure if I've eclipsed my peak of ~1670, since I lost right after it updated to that.

18-1-1

The worst part about the 1 loss is that I would have won due to 15 minute timeout if it was a proper VGC rules match.

Still pretty lucky with the disconnects, the one that did happen (freeze induced rage, but it wouldn't have mattered, it was in the bag for me) was still reaaaaaally infuriating. Hang in there everyone; stay strongth.

Just curious but how do you tell if you've been "excluded" from the rating? My internet's been relatively shitty lately and once the battle is over it ultimately DC's :(. Not to mention that my rating hasn't been calculating for some reason. Any ideas?

His name was "SANTA" and he was from Osaka, where Santa lives so I'm almost sure it was him. He also used a gimmick on his team that was used at Worlds last year.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just curious but how do you tell if you've been "excluded" from the rating? My internet's been relatively shitty lately and once the battle is over it ultimately DC's :(. Not to mention that my rating hasn't been calculating for some reason. Any ideas?
You can't know until Pokemon publishes the rankings and you saw that you had a higher rating than someone else, but you weren't listed. As for your rating not calculating, a lot of people are playing and the servers are slow, my rating still has a backlog of >15 battles to update to, only time will help.

GEORGE Location Georgia (I think) Dc's real easily if you get in the lead.
Something like Hitmontop and Dragonite vs. their Infernape and something else
Edit: And ASH that uses the 3 muskaters Zoroark Crobat and Thundurus too

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Been having a rough time with losses for the last couple of battles so this thing decides to give me an opponent with 200 more rating points than me. And this happens. 35-31886-43684

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
ugh. I just wasted 20 minutes in a turnaround battle to get dc on.

he(jp player) led ttar+top vs my jelli and scrafty at a clear mismatch. I make a few great predictions to turn my bad mismatch. I avoided a C.C turn 1 predicting he would go for the all out attack, and switched jelli for metagross. Then switch scrafty for jelli predicting a c.c but failing and im down 4-3 with them at full health. I bring out haxorus. Seeing the dual target on jelli I protect+eq. Then the next turn I do the same thing but he switches out top koing ttar. He now has latias+top. I see the incoming dm and switch out my scarf haxxy for scrafty, and set up tr finally.Scraf survived dm with just above half. I knew this turn he was gonna suckerpunch. I reverse my own tr so haxxy can come in and ko top with drain punch..then connection interrupted.

Sigh im at 7-0-6. almost half my matches are ending up in dc's.

Just battled James from Georgia, seemed like he knew the metagame. Damn normal gem explosion ;-;
nvm, it got fixed I think and I meant to say hasn't.

I'm at 1648, I consider that pretty good since this is the first time I've done actual VGC format battles and I had to change 1/2 of my team because I couldn't get the pokemon soon enough.

My rating and Battle Counter are the same they were a couple of hours ago...that's just crazy 'cause i had won a lot of battles after that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)