Klinklang (Analysis)

I know the best partner for Klinklang: Magneton (or Magnezone in OU, if you're crazy enough to use it there). The only Pokemon resisting both Gear Grind and Return are Steel-types (well, Shedinja, too), so Magneton's great for getting those annoying Steel-types out of the way for a Klinklang sweep.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
I had a team options section in there, but the analysis format restructuring caused it to disappear (You can check Fate's GP if you still want to see it). Not sure where the best place to put it is these days, but here we're talking about an analysis for a Pokemon that isn't even making the UU cut, let alone the OU cut. I'm not even sure why this keeps getting bumped.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I know the best partner for Klinklang: Magneton (or Magnezone in OU, if you're crazy enough to use it there). The only Pokemon resisting both Gear Grind and Return are Steel-types (well, Shedinja, too), so Magneton's great for getting those annoying Steel-types out of the way for a Klinklang sweep.
Negative. Jellicent resists the combo as well.

Question: Why is this getting an OU analysis? Doesn't Metagross outclass it thanks to its beter bulk/typing/coverage?

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this thing got an analysis and was finished before they had the deicated what should get an analysis and what not. just stop bumping this thing

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I know the analysis is already written, but I'm afraid I do not believe Klinklang is viable in OU. It was approved when the metagame was not fully developed; it's apparent now that Klinklang really doesn't have a niche in the OU metagame. As such, I am going to QC reject this.

QC Rejected 1/3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)