League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Obviously never played J4 Support.
Jarman support is pretty fun too, but the people I usually play with don't like it when I ult...

I dunno about support Warwick. He only really has the suppress and his W, (and the attack speed boost if halved for teammates). AD caries appreciate both of those, but Warwick has no way to help his lane partner defensively. His other skills, Blood Scent and Hungering Strike, don't really help him support at all. If you're really into using an offensive support, I'd just stick with Blitzcrank or Nunu. Warwick is much better suited to jungling, where he can make better use of his amazing sustain from Q and good ganks thanks to E/Ulti and he still gets plenty of assists. (although take that with a grain of salt, since I'm not even 30 yet)
You're really underestimating the power of his ult. The cooldown is basically nothing and it pretty much guarantees lane dominance once I hit 6. I level my Q first, which lets me bully the hell out of the other team, chunking stupidly hard on targets not building MR. The sustain it provides keeps me healthy, allowing even more harass and letting me take punishment which would otherwise be directed towards my ADC. Blood Scent isn't useless, since it lets my lane keep vision on low health targets, and the MS buff has proven extremely useful for securing kills or making narrow escapes.

Late game, I still remain a threat, locking down focus targets for my team and keeping vision on anyone attempting to flee. It's so stupidly satisfying and unexpected, I don't know why I haven't tried this sooner.

I'd imagine it being hard to land Warwick support's Q frequently due to the kite-ability of so many support+adcarries. God forbid you go up against a Ashe, Nunu combo.

His R does seem decent; same cooldown as Leona's Ult and shorter than Sona's. It is a good setting-up-gank ability but you probably have to blow it on the opposing support because of the amount of hard cc support carry (think Lulu ult, Janna, Leona or even Soraka E) to make it ineffective is large

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
lol darius isnt OP. pick him draft, unless you're last pick you are gonna get countered and shut down hard. hes pretty much just a blind pick pubstomper. ww support sucks, id rather just use sona, her ult is better and helps out the team more. the only real competitive play darius gets is from westrice, who does decent with him.

also im not kidding about yorick support it owns

If they back away from your Q, they're missing out on farm. If they stay in, they get chunked. If they try to punish you for engaging, back off and heal off a creep (they still lose out on farm). If their support tries to intervene, smack them instead. If you waste your ult, that's okay because it'll be up before their flash.

A lot of people don't seem to know how to deal with it right now which is probably why it's working so well.

Hm, looks like a typical lobby after a game.

Honestly, the community is so big it's unavoidable to some degree but the amount of "shit talking" that goes on is outstanding.

joshe

the best
Question, think i can run League on a standard Toshiba Satellite A665-S5170?
yes as long as you dont have a godawful internet connection (or running a ton of other programs. league doesn't take much to play but to have it work super well you may need to screw around with the quality settings if you're getting low fps though

yes as long as you dont have a godawful internet connection (or running a ton of other programs. league doesn't take much to play but to have it work super well you may need to screw around with the quality settings if you're getting low fps though
Turns out it works fine.

And i may have discovered a new champ i love.

Sivir.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey everyone, I'm interested in getting a competitive ranked 5v5 team together, if you are interested in joining add me on League of Legends (UncleSamsCabin) and shoot me a message there.

I am going to require that you at least play ranked to join the team (as in have played more than 40 or so ranked games) so that I know you have experience playing competitively and are used to the draft style. I'm also probably going to just take the four highest elo players who contact me with interest, though obviously I might have to adjust things a bit to take roles into account. The point of this team is really just to get to as high of an elo as possible, so keep that in mind if any of this seems "unfriendly" or what not.

Cheers

i am pretty sure rodan just wants you to laugh at that "kerazy" fizz build

also uncle sam i have never lost a ranked game so you probably want me on your side

currently qualified teams for the season 2 championship:

North America
Team Solomid (Dyrus / TheOddOne / Reginald / Chaox / Xpecial)
Team Dignitas (Crumbzz / IWillDominate / Scarra / imaqtpie / Patoy)
Counter Logic Gaming Prime (Voyboy / HotshotGG / bigfatjiji / Doublelift / Chauster)

Europe
Moscow Five (Darien / Diamond / Alex Ich / Genja / Pepper)
SK Gaming (Kev1n / Aranaea / Ocelote / YellOWStaR / Nyph)
Counter Logic Gaming EU (Wickd / Snoopeh / Froggen / Yellowpete / Krepo)

China
Invictus Gaming (Pdd / illuSioN / Zz1tai / kid / XiaoXiao)
World Elite (CaoMei / CL / Misaya / WeiXiao / Fzzf)
Taipei Assassins (Stanley / Lilballz / Toyz / Bebeisadog / MiSTakE)

Korea
Azubu Frost (Shy / CloudTemplar / RapidStar / Woong / MadLife)
[Regional Finals Winners]

South East Asia
Saigon Jokers (QTV / Egg / Nixwater / Archie / Junie / Violet)

just some notes i've been making on this tournament

Team Solomid have been exerting complete dominance over the NA scene for the last 5 months, not dropping a single match, but they are definitely mortal, dropping games to curse and clg. they have performed poorly against the asian teams and have yet to beat M5 at all. the consistency of Dyrus and Xpecial will win them games against teams that are prone to throwing.

Team Dignitas have never played on the world stage before, but they have a lot of cheese up their sleeves from Scarra which should be able to trip some teams

Counter Logic Gaming Prime are a historically strong team, but they still haven't displayed what they're capable of with their new roster, especially former MVP Voyboy but they have learnt a lot in korea and the korean teams have said that they fear CLG the most outside of korea, mainly due to Doublelift and Chauster, touted to be the world's best AD/support combo

Moscow Five are untested on the world stage but have shown to be one of the most disciplined and strongest teams outside of korea, due in part to the tactical engine that is Alex Ich and Diamond. their ONE weakness live appears to be CLG.EU, though they haven't played against the asians yet

SK Gaming have a lot of experience between the five of them but as a team they are still fairly new and must fight very hard to match the international behemoths like TSM and the Azubu teams. the raw mechanical skill of Kev1n and Ocelote means that a game can snowball heavily in their favour

Counter Logic Gaming EU are also untested on the world stage. they seem to perform as well as Froggen is playing, which is a double-edged sword at times but they are, in my opinion, the best team in the world in standard fives play. however a lot of travelling recently has impeded on their practice, leading them to place second in korea

Invictus Gaming came out of their slump with a roster shuffle and most importantly, the reacquisition of Pdd and should bring us some classic asian early-game aggression

World Elite haven't been performing well lately but any team with Misaya and WX is not to be underrated as these two carry very, very hard when they need to. however their recent change in the bot lane means that they won't have had the time to build up teamwork

Taipei Assassins have a lot of tactics hidden from the public, and work together like a well-oiled engine, reminiscent of M5, but they are prone to throwing games, keep an eye out for Stanley

Azubu Frost took out CLG.EU in a huge comeback in the ogn champions summer season, and were previously the most dominant team in korea. they bring classic strong korean play to the forefront, expect RapidStar and MadLife to make huge plays.

Saigon Jokers beat out SGS in a surprise win at the SEA regionals, with unconventional picks and an exciting hit-and-run playstyle in the mid to lategame. however they are still a new team and they will definitely be tested against the world's best. keep an eye out for Nixwater, who carries hard when he needs to

Azubu Blaze / Xenics Storm / Najin Sword are the big three korean teams yet to qualify. all of them bring classic korean aggression and discipline. look out for Reapered, Captain Jack, Nolja and MakNooN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)