Let's see your handwriting

Sobi

Banned deucer.

Let's see your handwriting
so this is basically the revamp of the old, old, old thread here. It doesn't really matter how you display it, though the common method is just scanning it, but you don't have to if you don't have access to a scanner; a simple photograph of it would be nice :) . the whole reason of this thread is that it's supposed to be like the little sibling of the smogon photo gallery, except with handwriting instead of faces. anyway, let's see your handwriting!

here's mine:

i'm terrible at writing on blank paper because my sentences are always bent u_u​

Last edited:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

My handwriting has been pretty poor all through my life. I was born with no dominant hand, but instead of having two strong hands I had two weak hands and had to develop a stronger hand throughout primary school. My handwriting has gotten a lot better as time went on, but up until I was about fourteen it was borderline unreadable and absolutely massive. I write slowly too--so slow that my school had to convince my exam boards to let me type my GCSE english, geography and business studies exams just so that I'd be able to do more than 2/3 of my exam papers.

Martin

is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Still don't know what your name is. MarGin? Marfin? Marl-in?
Its "Martin" and I usually get the on the "t" cross right. It was a one-off and I didn't spot it lol. Letters (english and foreign consisting of multiple strokes are really inconsistent for me tbh (you should see how bad my versions of theta and the vast majority of kana/kanji are) and I gave up on trying to connect my handwriting years ago.

Sobi

Banned deucer.

I found a flashcard for my Computer Studies test, and decided to share it, because this is what my handwriting generally looks like. I dislike writing on non-lined paper because my writing tends to bend, but when there are lines, I'm able to write much neater :)

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
this is a cute thread
I didn't always use to write cursive; I switched back to it pretty much overnight a couple years ago when my handwriting had deteriorated beyond saving, and it was astounding how much neater it was than print even when I still had to essentially relearn it heh.

Martin

this is a cute thread
I didn't always use to write cursive; I switched back to it pretty much overnight a couple years ago when my handwriting had detoriated beyond saving, and it was astounding how much neater it was than print even when I still had to essentially relearn it heh.

What's the last one on the third line of text? I can make out tumbleweed, lobster, friendship, ???.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Cool idea for a thread!

My handwriting is kind of a disgusting mix of both manuscript and cursive...it is mostly manuscript letters but with some letters connected and ugly flippydoos all over the place. But I can read it and that's what matters, I guess. It's pretty unique as far as I've seen, but I don't really know.

Last edited:

Martin

Cool idea for a thread!

My handwriting is kind of a disgusting mix of both manuscript and cursive...it is mostly manuscript letters but with some letters connected and ugly flippydoos all over the place. But I can read it and that's what matters, I guess. It's pretty unique as far as I've seen, but I don't really know.

The image is broken, although I can kinda imagine it xD sounds really unique xD

Cool idea for a thread!

Hmm. Imagined you had better handwriting(what happened to you being Asian lol?) I can definitely read it tho, and not even have to try really, so at least there's that :P

image.jpeg

Not good lighting, but you can read ok(not about what it says anyways, just a dum English assignment.) Most people say I have good handwriting, and I uh...don't really disagree. I'm far from conceited, but this is the one area I may be a little vain. I mean my handwritings not "wow, you write like a girl good," but it's better than the vast majority of boys so yea. I'm kind of a handwriting snob, and don't sugarcoat it if I can't read someone's writing.

Last edited:
Apologies for large images.

My handwriting is illegible to most. Here's an example of my regular writing:

Here's a different example: Here, I purposely wrote using my non-dominant hand and with italics to help me remember the material better. It was for Quiz Bowl.

Oddly enough, a lot of people say my handwriting is beautiful. I'm serious. People see it and comment on it. They say things like "Do you really write like that? That's amazing". I guess it's good for my self esteem.

Last edited:
Apologies for large images.

My handwriting is illegible to most. Here's an example of my regular writing:

Here's a different example: Here, I purposely wrote using my non-dominant hand and with italics to help me remember the material better. It was for Quiz Bowl.

Oddly enough, a lot of people say my handwriting is beautiful. I'm serious. People see it and comment on it. They say things like "Do you really write like that? That's amazing". I guess it's good for my self esteem.
Your writing is stunningly beautiful, but that doesn't mean we can read it. The non-dominant hand one I can more or less understand though, so that's a huge achievement. I wish I wasn't retarded with my left hand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)