List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Have any of the Pokemon caught in the High Link been holding held items? A lot of the type-resist berries won't be obtainable unless Pokemon have been holding their respective items.

Have any of the Pokemon caught in the High Link been holding held items? A lot of the type-resist berries won't be obtainable unless Pokemon have been holding their respective items.
Berries and other items can be sent back independently of the Pokemon, and every account starts with one random type resist berry, then they grow more and start trading with each other. I have all the type resist berries except Coba:

http://i51.tinypic.com/257neyh.jpg

Edit: And in other news, male Lapras and male Skitty sighting.

First one: Sends back your pokémon and its new friend to your DS game.
Second one: ???
Third one: Cancel and return to the Dream World.

I *think* the second one makes you leave the Dream World, but without returning your pokémon to the DS. Not sure, though.
I just saw this message tonight. I haven't personally tested it, but it actually gives you the option to leave your pokemon in the dream world now (instead of having to directly logout to keep you pokemon in the DW). That's what the second option is. When you exit the DW by waking your pokemon up (first option), it now shows you exactly what you're sending back to the game now as well. Nice addition ^^.

If they're going to improve things other than straight up adding new areas or pokemon, I'd really like to see the chance of not finding anything on one of your steps significantly lowered. In four runs tonight I ran into 10 pokemon. That's two and a half per run. That's way too low imo.

Sorry, event pokemon never have female.

Damn you GF...and...

1つのシリアルナンバーで受け取ることができるポケモンは1匹です。

"I serial number 1 time use"...

F**k

So it is male and come when it is already momoswine, It is mean this guy can't access ice shard and icicle drop accept it has these move as special move.

Well, at least he can use EQ.
Oh boy, troll freak strikes again.

Thick Fat Mamo is pretty useless ingame. So whats the point of making something that only impacts the competitive part of the game if you dont let it shine?
I mean, i would understand if they (i dont care how, this is just an example) made a Garchomp with DD but that couldnt get outrage or EQ, but... they completely inutilized Thick Fat MAmo

I don't know what to think about when they find Snorunt. Froslass would be nice to have, but I'm scared of Inconsistent Glalie.

First one: Sends back your pokémon and its new friend to your DS game.
Second one: ???
Third one: Cancel and return to the Dream World.

I *think* the second one makes you leave the Dream World, but without returning your pokémon to the DS. Not sure, though.
I've gotten that message before, now I know what to do.
They're send individually and u can send back as many as u want.
No Ice Shard, Icicle Drop, Icicle Spear, Curse, Stealth Rock, Superpower.

Yeah, awesome, Game Freak, awesome.
Omg...why Trollfreak. ;-;
I guess mamo will have to go the drawing board of being used in ice teams (i doubt he's ever used inside of them anyway).

EDIT: Btw what's this message?
http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae191/solosoloblackdude/PGLmessage.png

And dammit PGL, just when i befreinded a female stantler ;-; That message u guys were translated came up and PGL was dying on me. >.<

EDIT: It's still there, phew -_-

Is the mod who posted the first post on holiday? It'd be good if it was updated so I can see what I am allowed to use in Standard OU and what I cannot.

That massage it just shown you that which version are you use current log in, nothing thread.

Red massage below just tell you how to change version btween B and W.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It seems the points needed for Sea have lowered to the same points as the Sky, I had just reached Sky, then my next run was to my surprise to the Sea???

I have picked a Goldeen to prove it even, those who have me as a friend can easily check it.

Looklike they halve all requirement point now

Sky and sea can visit with 2500 and 5000 respectively.

Also look like female has chance like 50% now.

Look like everybody start find them since yesterday maintenance, before that never one no find female of them yet.

But whos care, now we can sure that breed DW vulfix and poliwag is legit now.

I'm curious if maybe before the maintenance there was something wrong with how genders worked.

Couldn't hurt to pay closer attention to event Pokemon now, maybe?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm curious if maybe before the maintenance there was something wrong with how genders worked.

Couldn't hurt to pay closer attention to event Pokemon now, maybe?
Good thing my Hoenn starter code is still on the way ~__~

(man if I ever get a female Torchic I'm so going to make a bigass giveaway)

I still think that all event still 99.99% male...

For 0.01% is my hope that it is may female.

Did anyone buy book that has Momoswine code yet?

Is Magic Mirror Espeon considered released now? I saw somewhere something like "via promotion in Japan"... does that mean it is usable in the Gen V Standard OU metagame?

EDIT: May as well throw this in here... is it true that Magic Mirror stops Stealth Rock, Spikes, etc.?

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Is Magic Mirror Espeon considered released now? I saw somewhere something like "via promotion in Japan"... does that mean it is usable in the Gen V Standard OU metagame?

EDIT: May as well throw this in here... is it true that Magic Mirror stops Stealth Rock, Spikes, etc.?
Yes, Magic Mirror Espeon is now available for OU play, and what you said about Magic Mirror was true as well. I'd check the Magic Mirror / Xatu / Espeon thread if you want the details.

As far as the Dream World goes, are Unovian Pokemon commonplace? I see that the past generations' Pokemon are pretty well-identified in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)