List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just registered after seeing this thread, ive been on dw for like a month and only raked up 5.9k points with two neighbors one being inactive. I log on every day and i want moar berries to water :f gonna leave my FC and everyone who wants me to add them pm me then ill idle on wi-fi while i play p3p ^^
Ceddy
White:1033 6734 3652

Guh. All things considered, in the past I had really good luck in the forest and sky and got everything worthwhile in a short time. And then getting Slowpoke and Magikarp in just three days in the ocean was also huge, but I'm paying for it now. No ocean in Black today, no ocean in White yesterday, and I did get to the ocean in Black yesterday, but everything was male:

I don't think any of those are new. Maybe Krabby is. His move is Amnesia and I don't remember seeing anyone else's picture of one. As for the others, I already caught a female Wooper (so the male means nothing), pretty sure Kudan saw Mantine, and I'm pretty sure female Seaking and Goldeen have already been seen.

Edit: Almost forgot the whole reason I was even posting before my White run later tonight. My points in Black went up by 114 between yesterday and today, which is a lot more than the 5-15 point jump I usually see, and the only thing I did differently from normal is that I was growing type-resist berries and several of them matured. So maybe there is a benefit to growing berries that take forever, although then nobody gets to water them all the time for free points.

Edit 2: Got into the ocean in White and then the Dream World froze on me, so still no updates. :/

Here is my black code,

Aloha! register my code please so we can be neighbors

BlAcK FC 1076 7219 4498

EDIT: Added Daku
Music Meister (both accounts)
Pokemon pimp
Cocy965
Ra1d
Jojox3
Soon
Wastum
Syberia
Hamstern
and LWolf
Joshiro

IF YOU ADD MY BLK PLEASE VM OR PM ME :)

Will Wifi Idle on BLack for the next 24 hours give or take a few hours.

http://pokemon.maruamyu.net/data/bw/pdw_lv.html
Here's a list of the levels each pokemon arrive in your game at. Seems like the level of the pokemon found in DW exists in the game and isn't decided by PGL.
Interesting. I just glanced at the list, but it seems like those levels are used just to make sure you can't get a DW evolved pokemon at a lower level than should exist.

Welcome to the board, Daku ^^. I added you. I also added your new FC, Ryuuken. I'll be Wi-Fi chillaxing on and off for the next 24 hours. Got my female Clamperl last night -- woot. Did Water Veil get any upgrade this gen?

Interesting. I just glanced at the list, but it seems like those levels are used just to make sure you can't get a DW evolved pokemon at a lower level than should exist.

Welcome to the board, Daku ^^. I added you. I also added your new FC, Ryuuken. I'll be Wi-Fi chillaxing on and off for the next 24 hours. Got my female Clamperl last night -- woot. Did Water Veil get any upgrade this gen?

I was against having the same people on both accounts but I guess it can't hurt, let me run out of the room to register your FC Joshiro :P

Technically, this thread is supposed to be for reporting Dream World Pokémon and attacks. All these posts and things are getting in the way.
QFT. I'm pretty sure the mods' original intention for this thread was to document reported DW pokemon and moves.
I created a new thread for Dream World discussion here. (Hope it isn't against the rules).

23rd Nov

Small Forest
Growlithe M - Body Slam (egg move)
Buneary F - Drain Punch (4th gen TM move)
Psyduck F - Water Sport (start move)
Castform M - Water Pulse (4th gen TM move) Doesn't matter anyway because its DW ability is the same.

24th Nov

Anorith M
Shellos M

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
It's nice to see that pokemon are being caught with 4th generation TM's. Maybe there is still some hope for a poison heal gliscor (with roost).

@Ryuuken,just added you.

Going to wi-fi idle for an hour or so,so whoever wants to meet me,I'm on.

Edit***

No1 showed up,I'm still wi-fi idling.

From the past three days:

I believe these are the new things:

Buizel M - Water Gun (...)
Remoraid F - Rock Blast (egg move, same thing for both of them)
Anorith M - Cross Poison (egg move)
Psyduck M - Brine (fourth-gen TM)
Growlithe M - Endure (fourth-gen TM)

I'd just want to ask:

1.) Have there been already Kanto Starter DW Event Females yet?
2.) Have there been already Hoenn Starter DW Event Females yet?
3.) Have there been Labyrinth Eeveelutions DW Event Females yet?

Is the OP up-to-date? As far as what I've been able to tell from random battles on PO, it seems Speed Boost Blaziken (and I assume the other two Hoenn starters), DrizzleToed and DroughTales have been released, yet there's nothing about it in the OP.

Also, unless someone has gotten a female promo DW poke, it should be mentioned in the OP that all DW pokes released via codes are male only (and thus incompatible with egg moves/Gen IV TMs)

Minor complaints. Thanks for compiling this info!

EDIT:

Castform M - Water Pulse (4th gen TM move) Doesn't matter anyway because its DW ability is the same.
Trollfreak trolling is troll *facepalm*

I think the ones here that haven't been recorded before are:

Omanyte F - Muddy Water
Wailmer F - Bounce
Qwilfish F - Poison Sting
Skarmory F - Drill Peck

I forgot to show my list, it had a poochyena, Doduo, rattata, (failed sentret) Ponyta and tangela

I did pick Tangela at the point of the dream world tree. My Dog Haderia seems happy now.
What happens with the rest of the Pokémon u encountered, do they go away? =[

Small forest
Miltank F - Iron Tail (4th gen TM move)
Poliwag M - Sleep Talk (4th gen TM move) Not reported on the Japanese wiki.

Shining Ocean
Dratini M - Thunder Wave (level up move)
Corphish M - Endeavour (egg move)
Tentacool M - Supersonic (level up move)

Really great news, rest-talk drizzletoad is legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)