List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still need to see jojox3, Watsum, ra1d, Mario with Lasers, Spoit, and gundambot (if he still has room?).

Like I said earlier, and as multiple people posted before me, I don't really think scores on minigames are too indicative of the Pokemon you receive. I didn't explicitly test this or anything, but today, I scored 82k, 84k, and 82k on 3 games of Wailord, and all 3 were males, with only 1 having a special move (Surskit lolol). The 3 females I got were all ~20k scores, and one of them had a special move (Nidoran).

Speaking of Nidoran, I think someone posted in here that they have access to shining ocean and still have yet to see a Nidoran female... I've seen 3 this week O_O lol even on PGL, Gamefreak's RNG trolls us.

OK now I'm unsure who I haven't added yet.

Anyone who adds me, please notify me starting from this post, thanks.

...also, is it just me or is PGL (not just Dream World, the entire flash app isn't even loading) down (on the time I posted this)?

EDIT: Never mind, I found the link saying that they have maintenance today (16:00 - 20:00 GMT+9)]
EDIT2: Wait a minute it's almost 21:00 there...=w=

OK now I'm unsure who I haven't added yet.

Anyone who adds me, please notify me starting from this post, thanks.

...also, is it just me or is PGL (not just Dream World, the entire flash app isn't even loading) down (on the time I posted this)?

EDIT: Never mind, I found the link saying that they have maintenance today (16:00 - 20:00 GMT+9)]
EDIT2: Wait a minute it's almost 21:00 there...=w=
That's strange... Last Tuesday, I couldn't access it due to maintenance, and it said maintenance Tuesday 16:00-20:00, but nothing about Saturday... O_O I didn't bother reading the message carefully and just assumed it was weekly on Tuesday. Did you happen to notice if it was the same time every week?

Wait I'm back in. Probably just a minor freak out on the site's part, since the maintenance notice did say it was Tuesday that the maintenance happened.

Anyway... uh, why do I only have one neighbor (...well, 2, since it includes my other friend) despite of adding everyone (assuming you guys have already logged on?) =w= I only have the one with the PGL Nick of Fiero

Crap, I'll be waiting tomorrow for all the neighbors then (assuming you guys also DW before I log in tomorrow lol)

Also, if you see a Jirachi in the Dream Tree, it's probably mine lol

Wait I'm back in. Probably just a minor freak out on the site's part, since the maintenance notice did say it was Tuesday that the maintenance happened.

Anyway... uh, why do I only have one neighbor (...well, 2, since it includes my other friend) despite of adding everyone (assuming you guys have already logged on?) =w= I only have the one with the PGL Nick of Fiero

Crap, I'll be waiting tomorrow for all the neighbors then (assuming you guys also DW before I log in tomorrow lol)

Also, if you see a Jirachi in the Dream Tree, it's probably mine lol
lol Zekira, you're on my list. I'm Fiero on PGL. Why are your berries always watered if you only have 2 neighbors? Maybe I always just visit right after you plant them haha :( Also, I'm fairly sure you added some of the people on my list before I did, and they're already my neighbors, so that's rather odd...

Maybe after I log on, they have to log in again as well? Since the site only registered my being friend to them today? But assuming that they have logged in before, won't the site already make us neighbors by then? >_> Well, if anything different, you're the only one that actually talked to me in the WiFi Room (but I'm assuming you also didn't talk to the others in the WiFi room either?)

Anyway, if by tomorrow I still have less than 5 neighbors... well crap.

Also, I want your Haban Berry @_@

EDIT: Broke Ice Cream record again

51k eff year

Also, too many Pokémon friends already and I'm still scared to deliver 1 back to the game...

EDIT3: Also apparently there are 2 more ways to get neighbors in the DW. Click on your Profile Page, click the upper-right button on the Game Friend List (that says Su-be-te-mi-ru), and you'll see 3 friend tag descriptions, the first one being 'Tomodachi' which is the description for in-game friend, and the next two are described:

ポケモンをこうかんしたユーザー

ポケモンドリームワールドでゆめともになったユーザー
Google Translate translates this as:

Pokemon diplomat users

As such, they both dream in Pokemon Dream World
Anyone know how these methods are used to getting neighbors?

Hmmm...since Vulpix and Poliwag were discovered I actually haven't heard anything about any other new pokemon. There's got to be a couple people at 25000 if the 20000 level pokemon were discovered more than a week ago. 20000 might be the highest tier until we get an update.

BTW, I think the only active members of the forum that I haven't met in the Wi-Fi room is Mario and Gundam. I've actually had you guys added for a while. Any chance one of you could pop into the Wi-Fi room sometimes today, that is if you still play? I should be there all day. Also,

ポケモンをこうかんしたユーザー
This says 'Users you've traded pokemon with.' Diplomat is pretty lulz.
ポケモンドリームワールドでゆめともになったユーザー
This says 'Users you've become Dream Friends with.'

Oh and Zekira, that Ice Cream score makes me respect you as a man. I've never gotten higher than 35000.

--That's it!

I don't think the tags has anything to do with getting neighbours.

small forest
Girafarig M - Skill Swap (egg move)
Pachirisu F - Shock Wave
shining ocean
Lileep M - Giga Drain (4th gen tm move)

I also found a mystic water in the small forest and a pearl in shining ocean.

Today I only had time for one Ocean run and one Sky run.

The ocean yielded male goldeen, quilfish, magikarp, wooper and wailmer, female quilfish.

Sky yielded male delibird, ledyba, taillow, and female slip-through zubat which I took home.

I prioritize visiting neighbors more on some days, watering/trading berries.

Today's point haul was astounding, over 700 points O.o!

I guess having a full palpad pays off, I guess that must be how the pkmn company wants us to use the Dream World, and how they expect us to hit 25,000, 50,000 and even 100,000.

At a rate of 700 points a day, you hit 100,000 in 4 months and 3 weeks approximately.

At this rate I'll hit 15,000 in no time! Currently sitting on 10,845 points...

EDIT: I can see your island Zekira!

Do you guys actually see me as your neighbor? (PGL Nick: Zekira) I still have to wait for 3 more hours before I can log in to DW again...

EDIT: My Profile Page seems to reflect all but one of the friends registered in my pad. Hurray for 11 neighbors~

So is anyone wanting to put up a spare Rawst and/or Chesto Berry please...? :< (Jiggy I see you have both, gimme at least one of each plz :<)
EDIT2: ...never mind someone might take them anyway >_< orz can someone at least put these up for trade on their houses ;_;

EDIT: OMG who gave me a Yache Berry? ♥♥♥

EDIT3: I can't find the house of 'Kudan', 'Jigglypaul', and 'Ukryu', lol...

EDIT4: It seems that the Game Friend Map system is pretty bug in such it doesn't show some of my other neighbors ._. To make sure can you guys at least step inside the house so that I can access your houses through the mat?

Man with all these neighbors I think I'm better off doing the Dream Islands first before going to neighbors' houses to save on time =w=

EDIT5: DW bitched me again today and logged me out while I still had 5 steps on my first Island run =w=

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
EDIT: OMG who gave me a Yache Berry? ♥♥♥
I believe it was me, but I got it with somebody else!

EDIT4: It seems that the Game Friend Map system is pretty bug in such it doesn't show some of my other neighbors ._. To make sure can you guys at least step inside the house so that I can access your houses through the mat?
I got kicked out of the DW already (like, literally right after I chose Stantler, so I probably lost all of the pokémon I found, along with it. Awesome huh) so I can't print screen it, but there's a button in the Dream Houses' screen which shows a list with all your friends. It's MUCH easier to access everyone's houses from there.

Man with all these neighbors I think I'm better off doing the Dream Islands first before going to neighbors' houses to save on time =w=
I'd rather visit the neighbors before; it's much faster to water a berry and exchange items than to play a dumb mini-game, specially if you have lag like me.

And I'm seriously considering adding my secondary FC to have exclusive berry-watering... Before trying that, however, does anyone know if that option on the profile about adding a secondary GameID transfers all the other's points to the second one? Both of my games (the secondary being in a flashcart) have PGL accounts already, though, so I'm not sure if it would work.

The points of Black is independent from the points of White if you sync both GS codes to one account. I'm assuming you know how to switch between which game is currently sync'd to your acc., right? Also I think you can only sync your GS Code to one account, and I don't know if there's a 'desync' button. You can sync only one White and one Black for each account, but you can't sync 2 Blacks (I think).

Oh, I didn't notice that button in the Dream House menu... derp.

Lol I got timed out of the DW just right after my last step of the 4th run (my 1st run was cut short due to DW freaking up -_-), so yey. 4550 points now.

Again (I'm sounding like a desperate jerk here lol), Chesto and Rawst Berries pl0x? :3

I don't see you on :(

And yea, koukan is to trade LOL diplomat. I don't understand what yumetomo is for though. I've never met anyone in the Dream World O_O
Yeah i was waiting like 20-30 minutes no1 got on,so i logged off,if you want to meet me now,i can get on right now,tell me if you want.

chiizu

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP RNG
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Hey Ra1d, I added you some time back, but haven't run into you yet. I'm idling for the next 7-8 hours, so feel free to jump on. That goes for anyone else who I've added as well.

See here (although I've run into several people since then):
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3137841&postcount=754

Earlier there was someone who said they'd never run into aerodactyl or gligar. I've run into several now. But still no Nidoran female...

ra1d, I'm idling on WiFi right now too :)

Also, Zekira, if you still need a Chesto, I put one up on my rack.

And lol chiizu, I ran into 3 Nidoran females now haha. I can't wait for access to the other areas!

I earn my points mainly from the mini games even though they take a longer time. That's because I log in at a pretty bad timing and most of my neighbours already have they plants watered by others.
PGL decided to hate me today and keeps getting stuck on loading pages. Even on great days, more than half of my 30min is spent on looking at loading bars. Had to forfeit one entire round of 9 steps because it got stuck right after I clicked on the rainbow and I only ended up with one round of pokemon for today. This is the first time I decided not to bring any pokemon back with me. :/
tl;dr PGL can do much better and releasing pokemon with DW abilities seems like another bad marketing ploy on GF's part.

And just so this post isn't full of complaints,

Shining Ocean
Feebas M - Mirror Coat

http://pokemon.maruamyu.net/data/bw/pdw_lv.html
Here's a list of the levels each pokemon arrive in your game at. Seems like the level of the pokemon found in DW exists in the game and isn't decided by PGL.

OK, so can people PLEASE not touch the Chesto Berry of 'Fiero'? I'm personally requesting that one ._.

@Ryuuken: I forgot lol

Anyway if you see your racks filled with Oran Berries, you'll know that I crossed there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)