(Little) Things that annoy you in Pokémon

The splicers only going one at a time made some sense when they designed the item because one of them (they're a set of 2) literally stabs itself into Kyurem's head while the other undoes the process

But they really should have retconned it by gen 7, at the very least.

I don't agree with a lot of

I really don't agree with the permanent thing, but there's no reason DNA Splicers should only support one fusion at a time. At worst have two sets of splicers so we can have both Kyurem-W and Kyurem-B at the same time.
U have a good point. Funny how they could have done that in USUM since Colress was there.
The least I want them to do is make Sunsteel strike/Moongeist beam get replace with wring out/confusion or scary face whenever u decide to separate them.

Bull Of Heaven

99 Pounders / 4'3" Feet
is a Pre-Contributor
Still not quite ready to call Max Soup a good QoL improvement. I finally have my GMax Inteleon, but I’m still two whole mushrooms away on Urshifu.

I remember Mustard saying something like “this forest is usually full of Max Mushrooms” during the trial, and that really gave me the wrong expectation.

Still not quite ready to call Max Soup a good QoL improvement. I finally have my GMax Inteleon, but I’m still two whole mushrooms away on Urshifu.

I remember Mustard saying something like “this forest is usually full of Max Mushrooms” during the trial, and that really gave me the wrong expectation.
I'm honestly a little surprised Max Mushrooms dont show up as raid rewards but I suppose they still want gmaxes to be (frankly enytirely too) rare.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I just realized something really annoying about Hop's team line-up.

So, it's been a common complaint how NPCs except for the Champion don't have a full team of 6. Now for the most part you could write that off as the Pokemon the NPC is using are ones they've fully dedicated to train so are the only ones they probably caught. Fine, odd that more professional trainers like Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and the Rivals couldn't find at least 6 Pokemon they wanted to train but it is what it is.

Then in SwSh we have Hop's fifth and sixth battle. After Bede defeats Hop and tells him Leon would be ashamed of him, Hop starts to switch around his team saying he's trying out new team members and strategy. Yet, despite him doing this and revealing he has more than 6 Pokemon, he STILL never uses a full team of 6! Here's his teams:

5th Battle: (Starter), Cramorant, Toxel, Silicobra
6th Battle: (Starter), Trevenant, Heatmor, Snorlax, Boltund
7th & 8th Battle: (Starter), Dubwool, Corviknight, Pincurchin, Snorlax

Apparently Snorlax made the cut but not any of the other six? Well, maybe they're waiting for the Champion Cup to give him an interesting Gigantamax but NOPE. He Dynamaxes his Starter.

But then, post game he must have remembered he had 6 other Pokemon rotting in his PC and so picks as his sixth Pokemon... Cramorant. The Water/Flying-type, even though he has Corviknight for a Flying-type and for 1/3rd of players have an Inteleon. Which is odd, because he also has a Trevenant and Heatmor so they could have made it so that he used the Pokemon whose Grass/Fire/Water Type is the strong one against the player. But no, they hard pick Cramorant even if it adds nothing to his team.

Of course, Cramorant is only a temporary member as he soon gets one of the Legendary Wolves, cool! So, you re-challenge him for a Champion Match... AND HE HAS FIVE POKEMON AGAIN! He kicked out his Pincurchin for absolutely no reason! And instead of giving him a new Pokemon with a Gigantamax they just made his Corviknight able to go Gigantamax! WHY?

I was going to say maybe the Stars tournament will let everyone have 6 pokemon until I remembered the way this works is a Multibattle, so everyone (but you) has 3 Pokemon and Hop will almost assuredly have Dubwool (confirmed), his Wolf, and his Starter (likely now Gmaxing)

At least Mustard & Honey have a full team.

Actually that reminds me, Klara/Avery's "post game" battle is weird. They only have 4 pokemon for some reason. Usually the standard is five: Bede's the only real exception but he at least shows up with a team of 5 in the Champion Cup. But Klara's (repeatable, I believe) battle stops at 4 & she's not added to the pool of Champion Cup challengers. Bit of a shame.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Actually that reminds me, Klara/Avery's "post game" battle is weird. They only have 4 pokemon for some reason. Usually the standard is five: Bede's the only real exception but he at least shows up with a team of 5 in the Champion Cup. But Klara's (repeatable, I believe) battle stops at 4 & she's not added to the pool of Champion Cup challengers. Bit of a shame.
Another weird thing is that apparently while Klara evolves her Whirlipede into Scolipede for the last match Avery sticks with Kadabra? Is that Bulbapedia saying the wrong stuff or is that actually how it works in gameplay and if so friccin w h y

Another weird thing is that apparently while Klara evolves her Whirlipede into Scolipede for the last match Avery sticks with Kadabra? Is that Bulbapedia saying the wrong stuff or is that actually how it works in gameplay and if so friccin w h y
It's an error

Rapidash (Lv. 65) (Nature: Modest) (Moves: Psychic/Mystical Fire/Quick Attack/Dazzling Gleam) IVs: 15/15/15/15/15/15
Swoobat (Lv. 66) (Nature: Timid) (Moves: Psychic/Air Slash/Energy Ball/Future Sight) IVs: 15/15/15/15/15/15
Alakazam (Lv. 66) (Nature: Modest) (Moves: Psychic/Shadow Ball/Tri Attack/Reflect) IVs: 15/15/15/15/15/15
Slowbro (Lv. 67) (Nature: Modest) (Moves: Scald/Shell Side Arm/Focus Blast/Psychic) IVs: 20/20/20/20/20/20

This is straight from the game

posted this in the other thread by mistake

It's an error

Rapidash (Lv. 65) (Nature: Modest) (Moves: Psychic/Mystical Fire/Quick Attack/Dazzling Gleam) IVs: 15/15/15/15/15/15
Swoobat (Lv. 66) (Nature: Timid) (Moves: Psychic/Air Slash/Energy Ball/Future Sight) IVs: 15/15/15/15/15/15
Alakazam (Lv. 66) (Nature: Modest) (Moves: Psychic/Shadow Ball/Tri Attack/Reflect) IVs: 15/15/15/15/15/15
Slowbro (Lv. 67) (Nature: Modest) (Moves: Scald/Shell Side Arm/Focus Blast/Psychic) IVs: 20/20/20/20/20/20

This is straight from the game

posted this in the other thread by mistake
What unfortunately isn't a mistake is specially offensive Rapidash.........

And instead of giving him a new Pokemon with a Gigantamax they just made his Corviknight able to go Gigantamax! WHY?
In defense of Corviknight, it is his third most consistent Pokemon behind Dubwool and his starter. In fact, the only battle where the bird and sheep don't appear together is the first one.

I'm more annoyed at the Snorlax, to be honest. He's already got a bulky Normal-type as his de facto signature Pokemon. No reason to upstage it with a better bulky Normal-type. And Pincurchin's inclusion on any team is dumb. Dude has a Toxtricity and a Boltund. Why would you replace them with yet another Electric-type who's significantly worse than the other two? If I were asked to lay out Hop's final team, it would be this:

Dubwool
Starter
Corviknight
Legendary
Boltund or Toxtricity
Sandaconda or Trevenant/Heatmor/Cramorant (leaning towards Sandaconda to avoid double bird)

Now that I think about it, it's also annoying that Trevenant, Heatmor, and Cramorant are fixed party members in their debut appearances. I dunno how to pick which he'd use in the first encounter (the one that normally has Cramorant) but the second encounter should have had one of the three replaced with the starter, like what Blue did with Exeggutor/Gyarados/Arcanine and Cloyster/Ninetales/Magneton in his champion battles.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
So last month I complained about this in the other thread and as of Island of Armor...

Both Safari and much more surprisingly Sport balls are back! You can get them out of the Cramomatic and it sounds like they're the rarest balls in the batch. While I think its dumb to keep the apricorn balls rare, I think this at least makes sense. They're just reskinned great balls, so its more like a legacy cameo. A for fun surprise.
Brought this over from annoyance page as I feel this is yet another missed opportunity. So they brought Apricorns back and make it so you can get more of the Apricorn Poke Balls... but do so by making it part of the Cram-O-Matic and its random what Poke Ball you get based on Colour. While neat that they decided to add in the Safari Ball and Sports Ball (and the Dream Ball) as part of that, also feels a bit disappointing. One of the fun things about the Apricorns is the idea is you bring this odd fruit to crafter who, after a few hours, then makes it into a unique Poke Ball! Here you just throw four Apricorns into a fancy recycle machine and MAYBE will get a Poke Ball that you can't just purchase from a Mart. While I wouldn't argue keeping getting the Safari Ball and Sports Ball as a thing the Cram-O-Matic can do with a certain combination of items, but I did wish they brought back an actual person who crafted Apricorns into Poke Balls.

Now if they wanted to spice up the Apricorn Poke Ball mechanic, here's an idea they could have done: allow you to combine two Apricorns together to make new kinds of Poke Balls!
I know, edge if not wishlisting, BUT I know there are probably some people who are wondering what other kinds of Poke Balls they could make (that aren't obvious ones based on a Pokemon's Type) so here is a quick list of ideas I had written down somewhere:

Red Apricon Plus:
Blue
= Climate Ball (3.5x on Pokemon who are positively affected by active Weather)
Yellow = Thermo Ball (3.5x on Fire- & Ice-type Pokemon)
Green = Ailment Ball (3x if Pokemon is afflicted by poison, burn, confusion, binding moves, curse, leech seed, nightmare, & Perish Song)
Pink = Tally Ball (Starts 1x, for each Poke Ball the Pokemon has broken out of the Tally Ball's Catch Rate increases by +.5x, maxing out at 5x)
Black = Exhaust Ball (If the Wild Pokemon breaks out of it than it's HP is decreased by half; Wild Pokemon's HP can't go below 1)
White = Drain Ball (Starts 1x, for every 10% more HP your Pokemon has to the wild Pokemon the Drain Ball's Catch Rate increases by +.5x, maxing out at 5x. If the Pokemon breaks out than 10% of the Wild Pokemon's HP is drained and given to your active Pokemon; Drain still happens even if your Pokemon is at full HP & Wild Pokemon's HP can't go below 1)

Blue Apricorn Plus:
Yellow
= Lock Ball (2x Catch Rate. Only does 2 Shake Checks instead of 3 if not a Critical Capture)
Green = Earth Ball (3.5x on Ground-, Rock-, & Steel-type Pokemon and Pokemon in the Mineral Egg Group)
Pink = Rarity Ball (If Pokemon's Catch Rate is 101 or below the Rarity Ball's Catch Rate (modifier) is 1x, between 100-51 is 2x, between 50-26 is 3.5x, between 25-11 is 5x, and 10 or below is 7x)
Black = Diffuse Ball (4x on Pokemon that learns a self-knock out move (Explosion, Self-Destruct, Final Gambit, Healing Wish, Lunar Dance, Memento, etc.), 8x if it knows the move. If you caught a Pokemon in the Diffuse Ball and you had it use a self-knock out move during a battle, at the end of a battle if its still fainted it'll be revived with 1 HP)
White = Gravity Ball (3.5x on Flying-type Pokemon and Pokemon with the Levitate Ability)

Yellow Apricorn Plus:
Green
= Nature Ball (3.5x on Grass-type Pokemon and Pokemon in the Grass Egg Group)
Pink = Sun Ball (4x on Pokemon who evolve with Sun Stone, evolves with Shiny Stone, evolve during the day, only come out during the day, know or naturally learn Sunny Day and/or Morning Sun, have an Ability that interacts with Sunny Day (Drought, Solar Power, Flower Gift, etc.), or are sun-related (Solrock, Larvesta family, Solgaleo))
Black = Height Ball (If Pokemon's Height is 1 meter or under the Height Ball's Catch Rate is 1x, between 1.1m-1.2m is 2x, between 1.3m-1.4m is 3x, between 1.5m-1.6m is 4x, between 1.7m-1.8m is 5x, between 1.9m-2m is 6x, between 2.1m-2.2m is 7x, and 2.3m & above is 8x)
White = Pester Ball (2x Catch Rate. If the Pokemon breaks free they Flinch)

Green Apricorn Plus:
Pink
= Growth Ball (Doubles increases to EVs & Experience (and Contest Condition, Performance stats, etc. if they're in the game). If healed or has PP restored by a certain amount doubles that amount)
Black = Dread Ball (3.5x on Dark-, Ghost-, and Poison-types)
White = Egg Ball (3x on Pokemon which can be hatched from an Egg)

Pink Apricron Plus:
Black
= Form Ball (3.5x on Pokemon in the Amorphous & Ditto Egg Groups)
White = Fable Ball (3.5x on Dragon- & Fairy-type Pokemon and Pokemon in the Dragon & Fairy Egg Groups)

Black Apricorn Plus:
White
= Plain Ball (3.5x on Normal-type Pokemon and Pokemon part of the Human-Like Egg Group)

Also if you combine two Apricorns together you get two of the Apricorn Balls the combination makes instead of one.

Also I think they could also fix up some effects of the existing Apricorn Poke Balls:

Level Ball (If your Pokemon's level is above the wild Pokemon's level the Catch Rate is 2x plus 0.1 for each additional level higher. A Pokemon caught in a Level Ball doubles Experience gained if Pokemon isn't highest Level in your party)
Moon Ball (4x on Pokemon who evolve with Moon Stone or Dusk Stone, evolve at night, can naturally learn Moonlight or Moonblast, only come out at night, or are moon-related (Cubone, Umbreon, Lunatone, Cresselia, Darkrai, Lunala))
Friend Ball (A Pokemon caught in a Friend Ball has their Friendship (and Affection if in the game) set to the max and prevents it from being lowered. Doubles the chance of a Affection Benefit of happening)
Love Ball (3x on Pokemon of the opposite gender of your's, 5x on Pokemon of the opposite gender and same Egg Group of your's, 8x on Pokemon of the opposite gender & same species family or species relation* of your's. In wild battles, will Infatuate opposite gender opponents when sent out)
* Species Relations: Nidoran family; Tauros & Miltank; Volbeat & Illumise; Latios & Latias
Heavy Ball (If Pokemon's Weight is below 10 kg then Heavy Ball's Catch Rate is 1x, between 10kg-24.9 kg is 2x, between 25kg-49.9 kg is 3x, between 50kg-99.9 kg is 4x, between 100kg-199.9 kg is 5x, between 200kg-399.9 kg is 6x, between 400-799.9 kg is 7x, and 800 kg or above is 8x)
Fast Ball (If Pokemon's base Speed stat is below 60 then Fast Ball's Catch Rate is 1x, between 60-70 is 2x, between 71-90 is 3x, between 91-120 is 4x, and 121 & above is 5x)
(If you're wondering, I think Lure Ball's x4 on Pokemon fished up is good)

Of course, with all these new Apricorn Poke Balls it might be a bit overwhelming to remember which combination makes what. That's why I also think they should also introduce Apricorn mutations. Pretty much each Apricorn color has a mutation color that happens every so often (not common but also not rare):

Red's mutation is Brown, Blue's is Gray, Yellow's is Orange, Green's is Teal, Pink's is Purple, Black's is Rainbow, and White is Clear.

You can use the mutated Apricorn to make one of any of the Apricorn Poke Balls which requires that color. So for example, a Brown Apricorn can make either a Level Ball, Climate Ball, Thermo Ball, Ailment Ball, Tally Ball, Exhaust Ball, or Drain Ball of the player's choosing.

Last edited:
one unquestionably good thing SWSH did with its wild area is pepper a bunch of fully evolved Pokemon as special encounter around its Wild Areas. The biggest thing to come out of this is routinely available Stone & Trade evolutions, which are in far greater supply than the previous games where they've dabbled with this . Oh sure many are locked to specific weathers or raids but it's great being able to get some real obnoxious jerks like Dusknoir, Rhyperior and even Alakazam without having to trade. Big boon to living dex folks like myself. in fact I'm waiting for some stormy seas so I can get a Kingdra! Very lovely.

So of course. Of course. Porygon is included in the DLC and IS GIFT ONLY. Does not show up in the wild, its evolution do not show up in the wild and no part of this line goes into the dens.
Porygon is by far & away the most obnoxious Pokemon to evolve because it evolves by 2 entirely separate items by trade twice and htis could have made it so much more bearable if Porygon2 got to at least show up SOMEWHERE.

retcon this thing's evolution methods out of existence gamefreak, i beg you

e:
Available in the wild & raids: Alakazam, Machamp, Gengar, Politoed, Steelix, Kingdra, Rhyperior, Scizor, Milotic, Dusknoir, Gigalith, Conkeldurr, Escavalier, Accelgor, Gourgeist

Available as Raids only: Trevenant, Slurpuff, Aromatisse

Not in the game at all: Golem, Electivire, Magmortar, Huntail, Gorebyss,

Not available in the wild or in raids: Slowking, Porygon2, Porygon-Z

you are literally killing me gamefreak

Last edited:

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
So of course. Of course. Porygon is included in the DLC and IS GIFT ONLY. Does not show up in the wild, its evolution do not show up in the wild and no part of this line goes into the dens.
Porygon is by far & away the most obnoxious Pokemon to evolve because it evolves by 2 entirely separate items by trade twice and htis could have made it so much more bearable if Porygon2 got to at least show up SOMEWHERE.

retcon this thing's evolution methods out of existence gamefreak, i beg you
Up-Grade and Dubious Disk could easily be changed to just requiring Porygon and Porygon2, respectively, holding it and leveling up. Or if they want to have that "computer" connection, have it so you need to put it in the PC while holding those items and then take it back out.

Available as Raids only: Trevenant, Slurpuff, Aromatisse

Not in the game at all: Golem, Electivire, Magmortar, Huntail, Gorebyss,

Not available in the wild or in raids: Slowking, Porygon2, Porygon-Z
Bit odd how Trevenant isn't available as a rare Wild Area field spawn.

Slurpuff and Aromatisse I kind of get why considering one is made of cotton candy (not exactly the most hardiest of stuff) and since Aromatisse is its counterpart kind of would be odd to have it and not the other. Though you'd think they would be spawns in Glimwood Tangle (heck, also a good spot for Trevenant). But at least their Raids and their evolution item is obtainable after enough time (and once you have it you can just transfer it up to the next games and breed it to get their prevo).

Of the ones not in the game yet, I'd imagine that maybe Electivire and Magmortar might have a difficult spot being places as Wild Area spawns. Golem easily fits into a cave setting and Huntail & Gorebyss in a body of water. But Electivire and Magmortar may end up being Max Raids only.

Slowing not available because of Galarain Slowking which isn't until Tundra.

But yeah, Porygon2 and Porygon-Z are notable standouts. Like the Chansey family also sort of has this annoyance of getting all members of its evolution family and evolving them into one another, but I have seen both Chansey and Blissey Max Raids so they're not as big of a deal.

Electivire is a big hairy yeti I would be shocked if that thing doesnt roam around the tundra's upper mountains if nothing else.
The tundra also has an assortment of non-icy areas. The lower area of the tundra, where the giant tree is, is fairly grassy plains.

Chansey is actually the easiest it's every been which is nice. Happiny is a 10% encounter in most grass, Chansey is a rare spawn but spawns in most areas and you're bound to see several. It rusn away on the overworld super slowly and obviously can't run from battle. More relevantly: although the happiness needed for evolution was lowered (~160), Chansey's base happiness (140) was not.
I did some light jogging around the island as I grinded other POkemon/caught them and had it out of its ball very briefly since walking together also raises happiness (past the cap, even) pretty quickly. So quickly that after one (1) level it evolved instantly. I didn't even have the soothe bell on it.

Following Pokemon might honestly be a game changer in general for happiness evolutions, though. Judging by how quickly my pokemon would start getting affection bonuses, which are only available after 160, it really seems to skyrocket.

From what I understand, Kubfu/Urshifu is considered a legendary (despite the fact that it is considered rare but the guy who guides you through the DLC also has one?!?). How is this possible if it has a base stat total of 550 and has a gender (I bring the gender fact up because Volcarona has this same base stat total/genders and can breed but isn't a legendary)? Sure, he has a broken ability, and has signature moves that crits every time, but based on common knowledge shouldn't legendaries have a base stat total higher than 600 while also not being able to breed? This doesn't make any sense to me.
This reminds me of an annoyance I have. I'm fine with bucking mechanical trends with legendaries, but it's frustrating to look back at older generations and see Pokemon who got robbed of the legendary status. The comparison to Volcarona is apt, not because of gender or base stat total, but because it's encountered at the end of a minidungeon like most other legendaries at the time, and it's revered as a sun god.

If I wasn't super familiar with Pokemon, and you asked me "which do you think is more fitting of the described as legendary: a moth who was worshiped as a solar deity, or a bear who's a master at martial arts" I'd pick the moth 100% of the time.
Or if they want to have that "computer" connection, have it so you need to put it in the PC while holding those items and then take it back out.
Dude that's actually super clever.

I do kind of wonder if Volcarona was a legendary at some point in development. From the onset they wanted a bug/fire Pokemon that would appear at the end of some ruins and they really really wanted to make sure it would be strong & majestic. And judging by the bolded below....
Sugimori: “In the first half of development, ideas for Pokemon designs came pretty easily. But once we put them all together, we realized some elemental types weren’t well-represented. So we worked to fill those gaps in the latter half of development. For example, ‘There isn’t enough type X, so we’ll plan to have that Pokemon type appear in the second half of the game at this kind of place’ — those are the types of orders that come down from the planners.”
“In Volcarona’s case, we decided it would be a strong Bug/Fire type Pokemon that would appear in ruins. From there, the design team considered, “Well, what’s a strong insect?” There hadn’t been a Pokemon with a moth motif in a long time, so we decided to create a strong and majestic moth. We gave it 6 wings that look like the sun — we thought that boosted its sense of majesty and dignity. Plus, Volcarona is the Champion’s signature Pokemon, so we made sure its appearance made it look strong. In Larvesta’s case, the parts that come out of his neck are a reference to the Tower of the Sun.”
It sounds like they also always wanted it to be Alder's ace, even while it was still being designed. At least that's how I interpret it.
But considering the big twist of the "champion" battle being replaced by N, with his legendary, maybe it did cross their mind at some point that Alder's would also be on par? Relic Castle is both where Plasma finds the stone and where Volcarona is...

Listen, alright? I really, really don't want to add fuel to the "Game Freak is incompetent" narrative, I honestly hate that idea and don't want to add to it. But how is it possible that a mangaka (someone whose primary job is writing and illustrating a story in serialized graphic novel form, aka not a game dev) was able to make the realization of how horrid the Johto Pokemon representation is for the gym leaders as well as the appropriate fixes that the actual people working on the core games failed to do in not 1, not 2, but 3 different versions of Johto??!
Sorry for the backlog bump, but some notes to bring up here:
  • Pokemon Stadium 2 (developed by HAL) debuted on December 14, 2000, giving all the Johto Gym Leaders full, relatively appropriate teams of 6.
  • Falkner debuted in Pokemon Adventures on August 8, 2001 (with other characters debuting later).
  • Game Freak has technically given the Johto Gym Leaders full teams in HGSS's rematches and B2W2's PWT.
So it's inaccurate to say "Pokemon Adventures was the first to give Johto Gym Leaders good Johto Pokemon" or "Game Freak has never given the Johto Gym Leaders good Johto Pokemon". There are plenty of other possible criticisms, sure (such as "GF seems adverse to updating teams too much even in remakes"), but these aren't one of them.

I think it's probably best to say they're inconsistent more than incompetent. Like even if Morty is GASTLY LINE SPAM his team is pretty nicely varied in terms of what they want to do. His Gastly and one of his Haunters are set up for residual damage with Curse and Mean Look while his Gastly has a secondary goal of getting rid of PP with Spite and his Haunter wants to pre-empt your attacks with Sucker Punch and use Night Shade to hit you for HP damage. His other Haunter is set up pretty clearly for exploiting sleep, while Gengar just wants to watch the world burn with Shadow Ball.

This does not excuse special attacking Gyarados on Clair, though.

I think it's probably best to say they're inconsistent more than incompetent. Like even if Morty is GASTLY LINE SPAM his team is pretty nicely varied in terms of what they want to do. His Gastly and one of his Haunters are set up for residual damage with Curse and Mean Look while his Gastly has a secondary goal of getting rid of PP with Spite and his Haunter wants to pre-empt your attacks with Sucker Punch and use Night Shade to hit you for HP damage. His other Haunter is set up pretty clearly for exploiting sleep, while Gengar just wants to watch the world burn with Shadow Ball.

This does not excuse special attacking Gyarados on Clair, though.
Clair uses special moves (Dragonbreath, Dragon Pulse, Twister et al) to differentiate her from Lance, who uses physical moves like Dragon Rush and Outrage.

That said, I remain baffled that the remakes gave her a Gyarados. Least-needed roster update EVER.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 10)