Mafia From the Depths - GAME OVER, INSANE WIN

Oh for fuck's sake.

Sorry, but I'm not going to allow that. I've been exact with every deadline up to now and it's only coincidence that I zoned out this time.

~*~

Votecount 6.9 - As If Nothing Really Matters (END)

Lynch:
Empoof: (2) More Cowbell Shining Latios L-1
Shining Latios: (1) LightWolf
Not Voting: (2) Spiffy, Empoof

Sentry:
Spiffy: (4) LightWolf Spiffy Empoof More Cowbell "L-1"
LightWolf: (0) More Cowbell
Not Voting: (1) Shining Latios

~*~

You lynched Empoof, who didn't seem to care that much.

Empoof was Sane.

~*~

Deadline for Night 6 is as always, 24 hours. No one is safe.

Spiffy died overnight. Oops.

Spiffy was Sane.

With three of you left, you are prepared to have a face off. Are you sane enough to catch the baddie?

~*~

Votecount 7.1

Lynch:
Not Voting: (3) Shining Latios, LightWolf, More Cowbell

Sentry:
Whoops we kind of don't need this now! Sorry.

LYLO is in effect!

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch. Deadline is in 120 hours, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddamn it SL, GODDAMNIT!!!!

I said it back on day 1, if we kept SL around it'd fuck us over, WELL GUESS WHAT? I WAS RIGHT!

And you know what? I'm not buying it, I'm not fucking buying this being due to stupidity. There is no way someone would not understand how sentry works, when we freaking discussed it every single day, not to mention the fucking LIGHTNING when DLE died due to the one time sentry bypass. And every single update mention who is SENTRIED for the night(well flavour is, they are on pit monster look out, so not in the town to be killed)

So yeah there is no way anyone, after 6 freaking days, six different cases of sentrying could not understand how it works. Let's pretend for a sec SL still managed to miss the whole goddamn thing. STILL, BT mentioned a couple of times, that we need everyone, on the fucking vote, WHY SL STILL ARGUED AGAINST IT, is freaking stupid.

If SL IS THAT STUPID, and it's MC, I honestly could not care less, SL DOESN'T FUCKING DESERVE TO WIN AFTER SUCH A THING, so MC gg you might just have gotten a win handed to you on a fucking silver plate.

SL I have been gunning for you since day 1, and this is my final try here, wish it happened days ago, FUCKING DAYS AGO!

Vote Shining Latios

OMGUS? YES THIS IS FUCKING OMGUS, AND HONESTLY I DON'T CARE.

Votecount 7.2

Lynch:
Shining Latios: (1) LightWolf L-1
Not Voting: (3) Shining Latios, More Cowbell

Sentry:
Whoops we kind of don't need this now! Sorry.

LYLO is in effect!

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch. Deadline is in 120 hours, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

Very powerful post, LightWolf, great use of caps lock etc. etc.

I'm gonna have to agree with LightWolf on the sentry-issue, though; Blue Tornado has continually posted things like ''X is safe for the night''-esque additions to his posts, and a last-minute ''what does sentry do'' followed by a sentry vote that is just a couple of minutes too late is HIGHLY suspicious. The last time I pushed for a lynch because of a suspicious last post on the day before, things didn't end well for citro, but I honestly trust LightWolf in this game, and the last few SL posts are just really, really bad. SL hasn't had trouble with sentrying before, and now all of a sudden he forgot.

I'm not gonna hammer yet, but SL is gonna have to cook up something real good to convince me that LW is mafia instead of him.

PS: Quality .gif, SS

Yo LightWolf you're a dumbass bro hahahaha. Okay More Cowbell, you are obviously town because if you were mafia you would have hammered. Leaving LightWolf to be the only mafia left. He is clearly the only mafia left honestly. He saw an opportunity to make me look scum and hey he capitalized on it, congratulations. But for him to basically say "hey let's just give MC the win because I don't give a fuck". Yeah you're scum dude. You can believe me or not MC but I am just saying if you honestly believe this moron isn't scum then LOL

Votecount 7.3

Lynch:
Shining Latios: (1) LightWolf L-1
LightWolf: (1) Shining Latios L-1
Not Voting: (1) More Cowbell

Sentry:
lol

LYLO is in effect!

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch. Deadline is in 118 hours, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

SL is right; if I were mafia, I could just end the game right now. Hell, I could even decide who we lynch today, and who I'd get to kill tonight. None of that, though.

Okay, here is the point. Both of you are slinging mud right now, and I find it hard to decide who is to be trusted or not. Throughout the game I have trusted LightWolf more than Shining Latios, and I still feel better about LW. I believe LW is an experienced mafia player (correct me if I'm wrong, though), and I doubt he'd just give the win to some newbie mafia in an attempt to just get SL lynched for the sake of it.

SL, LW is very much right about you being suspicious. There had been 5 sentries prior before the one yesterday, and I don't recall you having problems with sentrying before. LW was very adamant about you sentrying Spiffy, while you were just asking stupid questions about the sentry.

Now, I have one thing that both speaks for and against LW, in my opinion. It's the fact that he has voted, or at least suspected SL from Day 1 on. On one hand this speaks for LW; he's tried lynching SL on many occasions before, and always voiced his suspicion of him, which is a good point.
On the other hand, if SL were mafia, I wonder why he hasn't just killed LW sometime before this. So, it could also mean that it is all some majorly complicated plot by LW to get SL into the final day, only to go for a ''I told you so!''-post and get me to vote with him. There is a lot that could have gone wrong with this plan, though; SL has been close to getting lynched on many occasions, which would mean LW would have needed an alternative plan if that were to happen, and there's been nobody he's suspected as much as SL. Another thing is him wanting to get Spiffy sentried, SL working against that, and Spiffy dying next night. LW has been pushing very hard for a Spiffy sentry during the day, meaning that if Spiffy would have ended up being sentried, he wouldn't be dead by now. If Spiffy would have been sentried, LW now be stuck with Spiffy instead of me (probably), and I honestly think that for a mafia, it would be better to have Spiffy out of the way than me. So, the fact that LW wanted Spiffy sentried really bad makes me feel this was not the plan.

So, short recap: I still find SL the most suspicious of the two, at this moment, because of the whole sentrying business going down, and my earlier suspicions of SL. There is a minor chance that LW has executed some amazing mafia scheme throughout the whole game, but I find it too far fetched, as so much could have gone wrong with that. If LW turns up to be mafia, then I'd be very impressed.
This means that my vote as of now would still be on SL. I'm not going to hammer yet, perhaps one of you is going to slip or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)