March Madness

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Predict:

Louisville vs Arizona
Syracuse vs Florida

Louisville vs Syracuse

okay I am rooting for Valparaiso for Fishy, Pittsburgh for Jumpman, and rofl I cannot believe Billikens is a real team name, please make a deep run Billikens

Anyone who thinks Gonzaga is going to win this is seven kinds of stupid
I'll get to see Louisville play live Saturday and in the Final Four if they get there, but I'm fairly nervous about our draw

strength of schedule is one of the main things i look at.

I also don't believe Gonzaga is going far.. but then again.. I don't believe is Pitt either. But someone has to winnnnnnnn

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Gonzaga's probably not winning it all but they're not a bad team. Their strength of schedule wasn't amazing, but against top 25 teams, they had a close win vs oklahoma state, lost to butler by 1, and they lost to illinois by 11 when they were hot. They're a top 20-30 team at the very least, and they beat all the teams that they're supposed to. Pitt's a tough draw for them but Gonzaga is going to be the favorites. Sweet 16 they go against a kansas state team that they beat before by 14 or Wisconsin who never seems to do anything in march madness. Or heck, maybe even Mississippi if you think that's the 5/12 that's going to pan out this year. It's hard to see Gonzaga in the Finals but their draw outside of Pitt is pretty good for them. The elite 8 is very easy to see and the final 4 wouldn't be surprising.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Gonzaga's... a top 20-30 team at the very least, and they beat all the teams that they're supposed to.
UNLIKE INDIANA

They're the best team in college basketball!
oops they lost... it was just a fluke guys don't mind it
oh they got dunked by OSU but I still think they're the best team guys
lol losing to wisconsin in the big ten tourney semis NAH STILL A 1 SEED GUYS I SWEAR

[still a 1 seed after all]

Man fuck Indiana, you can't lose three times in a couple weeks and still be the best team. Well, I guess everyone else can suck even more dicks but still. You can't be that good if you're losing that often, this is fucking basketball not pokemon.

The only significant upset that I picked in the first round is Minnesota over UCLA (mostly because I feel that betting against PAC-12 basketball is a winning strategy). I'm not brave enough to pick upsets of significance.

Something that really threw me off was the fact that Florida has never won an away game against any of the top 58 schools, that made sure that they don't take the final four for me. I'm not so big on Georgetown, so they lose to FL in the sweet sixteen in my bracket. But Kansas is too hard to take down, Kansas dominates my South bracket. As for Midwest, I really hate Duke, and to be honest, as soon as Appling gets out of his slump, MSU is going to take duke down, then ultimately lose to Louisville in the elite eight. Not a big Gonzaga fan, they play good ball against bad teams, but we really don't know what's going to happen to them in this tournament, so I put Wisco over the Zags. The hardest for me is the East bracket. Syracuse is collapsing fast, so I have them losing to UNLV. The hardest decision for me is IU vs Miami. I put IU, but it could really go either way. As for my final four, I have Wisco, L'ville, Kansas, and IU. Wisco doesn't have good enough scorers to take down the unstoppable Louisville, and I like the combination of Oladipo and Zeller too much to let IU lose to Kansas. Ultimately, I have Louisville's strong defense winning them the championship game against IU

My final 4 has Lville, OHIOSTATE, Miami, and Michigan

Ggggggg

(I've watched very little cb this year)

yeah, fucking love this. I'm usually pretty shit about picking brackets so I just decided 'fuck it, don't care' so my elite eight has the much anticipated matchup of Temple and Montana. I also have New Mexico winning it all so fuck all yall.

yeah, fucking love this. I'm usually pretty shit about picking brackets so I just decided 'fuck it, don't care' so my elite eight has the much anticipated matchup of Temple and Montana. I also have New Mexico winning it all so fuck all yall.
Don't worry, I have California in the final four. And New Mexico isn't even bad lol

i want to have the final four be teams not named 1-3, but it's so damn hard.. but i know upsets are going to happen.

so many constant changes..

i hate brackets.. i see both scenarios for every single matchup lol. "I knew I should have done.." "I knew I shouldn't have..."

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Oregon is an incredibly underrated team with incredibly terrible jerseys. Their draw, on the other hand, sucks for them.

And I cant have the Billikens in the Elite Eight if I have Oklahoma State in the Final Four =o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)