May 7* Raid Event: Tera Rock Chesnaught

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
A mon I’ve been seeing some Japanese players use is Opportunist Espathra, with Feather Dance, Lumina Crash, and Roost. Here’s my take on that set:

:espathra:
Espathra @ Metronome
Ability: Opportunist
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Lumina Crash
- Feather Dance
- Tera Blast
- Roost

This is basically Appletun 2.0.

Opportunist lets you copy the +2 Defense Chesnaught gets with Iron Defense turn 0. Feather Dance lowers Attack by 2 stages and makes Chesnaught hit as hard as a wet paper bag. Lumina Crash 3 times will get Chesnaught to -6 SpDef, then Tera Blast Grass does massive damage that gets progressively stronger with Metronome. Bonus damage if used alongside a Grassy Terrain user. Roost for recovery.

Probably my favorite mon to use vs Chesnaught right now. This mon goes absolutely hard. It’s a phenomenal combination of DPS and support.
I gotta give some massive applause to Vengeance417 for turning us on to this Espathra build for the Chesnaught raid. I tried it, exactly according to the recipe shown by Vengeance, and I agree 1000% that Espathra is a true rockstar in this raid! It really is a brilliant solution for beating Chesnaught consistently in solo or online mode.

For anyone who has doubts, I decided to make this Espathra and use it online, and I told myself that I would accept the first lobby I entered regardless, just to see how it plays even with random stupid stuff. And the first lobby entered was hosted by a Muk (oh great...) and the other two players both switched to Hands and locked in. I had already locked in, so there was no backing out. But normally I would bail on that raid since they all tend to faint when played by the average randos online. I gotta say, we cruised to an easy win, and Espathra carried the entire team. The Featherdances made it such that the standard Belly Drum Hands were able to drum safely and do what they do. And even that Muk only fainted once, and that was towards the end when Espathra had Metronome going full tilt taking MASSIVE chunks out of Chesnaught who had nothing it could do about it with its SpDef lowered to -6 from the Lumina Crashes earlier. I think I might have even yawned a little bit towards the end, because it was such an easy win. ;-)

I've since used it several times in online and solo mode, and I haven't lost even once. So yeah, this Espathra is a total stud and if you're not using it, then you are truly missing out!

Last edited:

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah I think the complaints about the randos is legit in any 7*… EXCEPT this one maybe. What I got out of Espathra (and Vaporeon) is if you have Charm/Feather Dance AND can function reasonably as a solo Special DPS, you almost can’t lose regardless of how bad the other players are. Charm/Feather just make it so weaaaakkk that it becomes sooo much harder for Chestnaught to outrace any decent power DPS. The only risk to a Charm/Feather Dance user is no one having the stuff to bring Chestnaught down… but if you yourself are able too… gg

Like the SAP Sipper Azum a last page, with Charm/Fake Tears/Chilling Water/Surf probably similarly awesome.

Last edited:
Yeah I think the complaints about the randos is legit in any 7*… EXCEPT this one maybe. What I got out of Espathra (and Vaporeon) if you have Charm/Feather Dance AND can function reasonably as a solo Special DPS, you almost can’t lose regardless of how bad the other players are. Charm/Feather just make it so weaaaakkk that it becomes sooo much harder for Chestnaught to outrace any decent power DPS.
Tbh as I was saying a few posts ago, the saving grace of this raid is that like Charizard, it doesn't reset its debuffs.
Meaning that if you can get it to -6 at the start, then it's literally free bar absolutely disastrous comps. I was mentioning how earlier the guy with Houndstone and Mud-Slap + Charm *almost* managed to carry an otherwise disastrous party in same way.

If the boss resets its debuffs, it once more puts the problem of having to actually be able to survive full damage (or worse, boosted) hits at some point, and having multiple ways to buff/debuff midfight.

Yeah I think the complaints about the randos is legit in any 7*… EXCEPT this one maybe. What I got out of Espathra (and Vaporeon) is if you have Charm/Feather Dance AND can function reasonably as a solo Special DPS, you almost can’t lose regardless of how bad the other players are. Charm/Feather just make it so weaaaakkk that it becomes sooo much harder for Chestnaught to outrace any decent power DPS. The only risk to a Charm/Feather Dance user is no one having the stuff to bring Chestnaught down… but if you yourself are able too… gg

Like the SAP Sipper Azum a last page, with Charm/Fake Tears/Chilling Water/Surf probably similarly awesome.
1684013415047.png

I've been playing the online circuit lately and Azumarill has been doing pretty well at not dying, with more tolerant lobbies than I expected. I have noted that a lot of setuppers are usually self sufficient in setting up their own debuffs so I've gone Charm over Tickle for more burst, but I've also still preferred keeping Mud-Slap around. The problem plaguing failed teams in my experience is that some frail mons can just die very easily and so Mud-Slap can give them at least a fighting chance to not get chipped down over time. I ended up switching my Azumarill around to Water Tera for the extra damage contribution just in case I need to be self sufficient, but still haven't re-EV'd it yet so it's still at mostly minimum SpA.

I wanted to make note of this because I just played a very passive raid squad with Sableye (Will-O-Wisp/Taunt/Hex/?) and Vaporeon (Acid Armor/Stored Power/Hydro Pump/Waterfall) with an AI Mudsdale where Azumarill did need to go into action as a DPS. I did manage to get a Fake Tears up early seeing that the others had it handled on the physical side, but Sableye and Vaporeon ended up dying pretty soon and the shield went up early. I got 3 Mud-Slaps off and then went for tera Chilling Water spam while Sableye spammed Hex and Vaporeon started pushing out some tera Hydro Pumps to also help chip the shield. Against all odds we somehow broke through the shield, I put up the last Fake Tears while Sableye put up burn again, and he also managed to Taunt Chesnaught's Bulk Up.

1684013718168.png

At this point it was pretty much a DPS race with very little offense to speak of on our end. Vaporeon kept using Waterfall instead of Stored Power, and I think the Sableye ended up running out of Hex PP, but in the end we managed to watch the final blow land as the timer drained to nothing. Overall I would say Mud-Slap was a reason we won this raid and also having (special) tera STAB can kind of make up for low offenses as long as you can survive to use it.
1684013739169.png
1684013779681.png

I wish we were able to see the stats and movesets of our team's Pokemon before jumping into a raid. Trying out the support Sap Sipper Azu set (it's pretty good!) and the amount of people online that dodge the lobbies because they see Azu is, while understandable, annoyingly high. If they saw it was a support Sap Sipper set, they'd stay, but alas :/

On a random tangent, but this would also be nice for fellow Screens users. If teammates saw that a partner also has Reflect, or something, there would be a less likely chance of both of them using Reflect turn 1.

I wish we were able to see the stats and movesets of our team's Pokemon before jumping into a raid. Trying out the support Sap Sipper Azu set (it's pretty good!) and the amount of people online that dodge the lobbies because they see Azu is, while understandable, annoyingly high. If they saw it was a support Sap Sipper set, they'd stay, but alas :/

On a random tangent, but this would also be nice for fellow Screens users. If teammates saw that a partner also has Reflect, or something, there would be a less likely chance of both of them using Reflect turn 1.
I wonder why they didn’t add Stock messages to the shouts, like a basic “I’ll attack” or “I’ll support” message. Even if kids and… less capable players wouldn’t think to use them, it’d be helpful to specify “I have a Support” when bringing an odd looking choice like Azumarill, if only because support duty takes thought rather than unga damage that seems to motivate things like Cover Legend or Ruins Spam

I am glad they are doing 5 star paradox raids, but honestly of all the pairings this is a pretty weird one to go with Chesnaugh. Usually the co-raids were something you could use for the raid itself (maybe not optimal, but not awful), but both forms don't exactly look like good to me into Ches.

Would have been more appropriate if they did Iron Moth / Slither Wing

(any other Slither Wing estimator?)

Before we wrap up the first weekend of the Chesnaught raid, lemme go over a few mons I went to after getting bored of spamming Espathra:

Azumarill @ Shell Bell
Ability: Sap Sipper
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Water
Modest Nature
- Charm
- Fake Tears
- Chilling Water
- Surf

As I said earlier, was using support Sap Sipper Azumarill, only I made mine more offensive. For something with base 60 SpA, it hits surprisingly hard against a target with SpDef drops. I did get crit vs Wood Hammer on the ability-nulling turn, which peeved me, but otherwise was a solid pick.

Walking Wake @ Shell Bell
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Water
Modest Nature
- Chilling Water
- Sunny Day
- Hydro Steam
- Leer? Idk

This is basically a worse version of the support Azu set above because it NEEDS teammates that can drop SpDef in order to do a lot of damage. Otherwise, it's just a Chilling Water bot that is done better by other Pokemon. HOWEVER, if you do have that support, Protosynthesis Hydro Steam does disgustingly-high damage at -6 SpDef.

252+ SpA Protosynthesis Walking Wake Hydro Steam vs. -6 0 HP / 0 SpD Tera Rock Chesnaught in Sun: 2786-3278 (25.1 - 29.5% of 35x hp boss) -- guaranteed 4HKO

252+ SpA Protosynthesis Walking Wake Atk Cheer Hydro Steam vs. -6 0 HP / 0 SpD Tera Rock Chesnaught in Sun: 4178-4916 (37.6 - 44.3% of 35x hp boss) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252+ SpA Protosynthesis Tera Water Walking Wake Hydro Steam vs. -6 0 HP / 0 SpD Tera Rock Chesnaught in Sun: 3716-4372 (33.4 - 39.4% of 35x hp boss) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252+ SpA Protosynthesis Tera Water Walking Wake Atk Cheer Hydro Steam vs. -6 0 HP / 0 SpD Tera Rock Chesnaught in Sun: 5572-6556 (50.2 - 59% of 35x hp boss) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Overall, it's not as versatile as other options, but it's fun with the right support imo

Already thinking about the next 2 7 star raids....

Rillaboom's funny since while it has Grassy Surge it doesn't have Grassy Glide anymore. Not a lot of synergy beyond beefing up its Grass attacks. I kind of wonder if it might wind up being a Normal tera, because it doesn't have a very varied movepool type wise and I don't think they want to double up on types (ie: No Fighting, Flying) yet. Ground would run into issues with Grassy Terrain. I guess it could go Dark and spam Knock Off (it never actually knocks off the item so I guess it'd just be full power) but

Delphox....how does Magician even work in raids. The Host? Does it work at all & it's just a dead ability?
I think the only real typing options for Delphox are Fairy (Dazzling Gleam) or Grass (Sunny Day + Solar Beam). Has a lot of weird other moves it can probably throw out to be annoying, at least.

I am glad they are doing 5 star paradox raids, but honestly of all the pairings this is a pretty weird one to go with Chesnaugh. Usually the co-raids were something you could use for the raid itself (maybe not optimal, but not awful), but both forms don't exactly look like good to me into Ches.

Would have been more appropriate if they did Iron Moth / Slither Wing

(any other Slither Wing estimator?)
That's beacuse these aren't meant to go against Chesnaught. They're just an independent raid that happens to run alongside it. It's like Ditto running alongside the Samurott rerun, Blissey Running alongside Decidueye, etc.

As the first set of raids end, I decided to document some interesting plays I saw from mostly yesterday and some today, for better or for worse but I gave some credit to the people who actually put some thought into adapting in the moment. Overall I liked this raid because it reminded me of the original Charizard raids in how support strategies can make up for the low quality of individual team members. One lesson I learned from experience is that as a debuffer, it's important to mash Charm immediately (which is why it is good in slot 1) so that Chesnaught's attack is lowered before everyone else's turn 1 moves. Depending on timing you can even slip it in before the first Iron Defense.

Online plays that I did not expect and appreciated:
  • Lurantis using Worry Seed to allow it to use Energy Ball as a lesser version of the proposed Gastro Acid/Acid Spray combos proposed in this thread. It also had Grassy Terrain.
  • Lucario using Metal Sound + Aura Sphere, getting Bulletproof blocked, and then switching to Swords Dance + Meteor Mash. Even though we still lost I still thought it was a good effort and he had an Azumarill avatar.
    • 1684092998686.png
  • Tsareena leading with Reflect (which I did not know it learned) and spamming Trop Kick to help lower Attack, as well as a late Taunt.
  • In general whenever Appletun shows up, it has been able to break Chesnaught down pretty well regardless of teammates like generic Samurott, Meowscarada, Charizard, non-Sap Sipper Azumarill, and Specs Iron Valiant locked into Aura Sphere (who switched to Leaf Blade after dying).
  • Honourable mention to the above Charizard trying Focus Blast, getting blocked by Bulletproof, then switching to Fire Blast and Flare Blitz and somehow surviving by dodging Stone Edges before I started putting Mud-Slaps up and almost taking another hit with Leftovers healing. He eventually died but I had all Mud-Slaps up by then and he ended up managing to go Tera Dragon and live the rest of the raid, even managing to get a burn off at some point.
  • People switching to Azumarill after seeing my Azumarill lock in and not being too bad about it. Example: Itemless Huge Power Azumarill not Belly Drumming after dying, instead using Liquidation and then going tera Fairy. I accidentally Mud-Slapped him after checking his stats and I noticed he missed because he didn't do an animation but Appletun carried anyway.
  • Today I saw an Orthworm support set using Iron Defense and Mud-Slap. He didn't do much else but I think Body Press or Helping Hand would be good additions for their set.
  • I also saw an Iron Hands with both Belly Drum and Swords Dance so it wasn't completely killing itself every time the buffs were reset.
Online plays I did not like:
  • Amoonguss using Worry Seed at the start for no benefit because it just used Giga Drain and then used a Clear Smog lategame.
  • Miraidon who only ever used Swords Dance and did not actually attack. I also saw a Draco Meteor Koraidon in the same game but he at least mostly used Drain Punch.
  • Shiny Greninja named after a website who only showed Gunk Shot, U-turn, and Ice Beam, and was spamming U-turn on the shield phase and Ice Beam afterwards, and was Poison tera type when it has no reason to be.
  • People switching to Azumarill after seeing my Azumarill lock in and being bad about it. Example: A Shiny Azumarill spamming Belly Drum every time it respawned and only using Play Rough.
  • Choiced Make it Rain Gholdengo using Struggle.
    • 1684110025577.png
  • Another Gholdengo using Steel Beam to put itself in the red, then not moving for a while, then using Steel Beam again to die.
  • Shiny Iron Bundle spamming Ice Beam even with a water tera type.
  • Lastly, a raid where nobody was doing damage and the Koraidon actually used the ingame messaging feature to say "Thanks!". I was using Helping Hand on them in vain so this may or may not have been genuine but it was basically over at this point anyway.
    • 1684093044610.png
    • 1684109674411.png

Incidentally the Goodra could have been a decent support pick if it wasn't trying to work with weak coverage. It gets Sap Sipper, Life Dew, Charm, Acid Armor (Sliggoo exclusive. Not even Goomy gets it so you can't breed it to get it in its relearn pool), and I guess you can fish for paralysis with Dragon Breath or something.

Already thinking about the next 2 7 star raids....

Rillaboom's funny since while it has Grassy Surge it doesn't have Grassy Glide anymore. Not a lot of synergy beyond beefing up its Grass attacks. I kind of wonder if it might wind up being a Normal tera, because it doesn't have a very varied movepool type wise and I don't think they want to double up on types (ie: No Fighting, Flying) yet. Ground would run into issues with Grassy Terrain. I guess it could go Dark and spam Knock Off (it never actually knocks off the item so I guess it'd just be full power) but

Delphox....how does Magician even work in raids. The Host? Does it work at all & it's just a dead ability?
I think the only real typing options for Delphox are Fairy (Dazzling Gleam) or Grass (Sunny Day + Solar Beam). Has a lot of weird other moves it can probably throw out to be annoying, at least.
My predictions are Tera Normal Rillaboom and Tera Fairy Delphox.

Tera Dark Rillaboom's only good attack is Knock Off, and you can get around this by simply going completely itemless, using a consumable like Booster Energy, or bringing a Dark-resist that wouldn't care about 97.5 BP Knock Off. Tera Normal, on the other hand, is kind of scary if they design this moveset well (they likely won't, Chesnaught was mid tbh). Rillaboom has access to Body Slam, a move that can induce paralysis 30% of the time. It also has Swords Dance to further boost Body Slam to dizzying levels of damage while crippling you with status.

Something that would be funny as hell for it to use as an extra move is Boomburst. Yeah, the SpA of 60 is bad, but it's still a STAB 140 BP move. Look at Gen 6 Specs Swellow with its 50 SpA. Boomburst carries that set. Rillaboom won't be SpA invested, sure, but players will likely want to bring physical defensively-inclined Pokemon, and similarly to how Decidueye used Air Cutter to get around physically-defensive tanks, I can see something similar here with Normal Rillaboom using Boomburst at a certain HP or timer threshold.

I'm expecting a Tera Normal Rillaboom to look something like this at least for the standard moves:

:rillaboom:
Rillaboom
Ability: Grassy Surge
Tera Type: Normal
Naughty Nature
- Drum Beating
- Body Slam
- Hammer Arm
- Knock Off

As for Delphox, Tera Grass would also be very exploitable. SunnyBeam? Bring Rain Dance. Grass Knot? Bring light Pokemon. Tera Fairy is definitely scarier. It has Dazzling Gleam for Fairy STAB along with Fire Blast and Psychic, which not a lot of non-Blissey Pokemon can effectively wall. If it's running Psyshock, I have bad news for Blissey. Has Nasty Plot and/or Calm Mind as boosting options, and could potentially debuff with Mystical Fire (used to kinda be its sig move in Gen 6). Armarouge w/ Flash Fire is like the one mon I can see taking this level of coverage on, but it has to watch for Shadow Ball.

Here's my predicted set. We haven't had a +Speed nature boss yet, would be scary if Delphox was the first since it's pretty fast:

:delphox:
Delphox
Ability: Magician
Tera Type: Fairy
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Psychic / Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball

Last edited:
  • Another Gholdengo using Steel Beam to put itself in the red, then not moving for a while, then using Steel Beam again to die.
I want to personally find whoever made Steel Beam a general Generic TM and personally hit them in the face with a Cod. Did Gamefreak not understand the potential for Griefing this move introduces in a Cooperative Multiplayer mode like raiding (if not last Gen, then this one where it kept high distribution)? I have seen dozens of Gholdengos, a Magnezone, and even the odd Tinkaton and Perrserker.

I want to personally find whoever made Steel Beam a general Generic TM and personally hit them in the face with a Cod. Did Gamefreak not understand the potential for Griefing this move introduces in a Cooperative Multiplayer mode like raiding (if not last Gen, then this one where it kept high distribution)? I have seen dozens of Gholdengos, a Magnezone, and even the odd Tinkaton and Perrserker.
Being a TM wouldn't matter. If anything it makes it harder to learn than last time, where it was simply a tutor you talked to. You didn't even need max happiness.

Griefers will always find a way

Being a TM wouldn't matter. If anything it makes it harder to learn than last time, where it was simply a tutor you talked to. You didn't even need max happiness.

Griefers will always find a way
See my scenario is that if it wasn't a TM it also wouldn't have a Tutor exist. The lesson is I want that garbage move dexited.

Even after it's done everything from physical solos to special solos to online support sets, Azumarill is still one of the most disrespected raid choices on the internet. People are still doubting that Azumarill could even beat Chesnaught just because of having low base stats, so I had to do them one better and take advantage of all the strategies I had learned from up to this point to solo Chesnaught with the humble Marill, with only 20 in its offensive stats and a total 250 BST.

1684355900529.png
1684355891250.png

The set is pretty straightforward based on previous strats, going the max Special Attack route to take advantage of Chesnaught's weaker Special Defence and Marill's super tera STAB, as well as going all in on Defense with the Irons I got from Chesnaught to get the most out of the Eviolite. Overall I think Rain Dance wasn't totally necessary with how much the time I had left, and I could probably substitute in some attack cheers or Mud-Slap for a similar performance, but if I were to record this then I would probably go for Rain Dance for speed.

1684355873681.png

Chesnaught got one crit Stone Edge in on me but it was too late for him.

1684355867476.png

Thank you Chesnaught for being a Marill fodder level raid boss.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone! Just wanted to share that I was able to solo the raid today in my second attempt with the following crit-spamming Iron Hands set (I lost my first attempt using just Belly Drum):

2023051911462900-B6CE40797459B0890BF7CEF68A4CE587.jpg
2023051911463000-B6CE40797459B0890BF7CEF68A4CE587.jpg

Iron Hands @ Scope Lens
Ability: Quark Drive
Item: Scope Lens (over Booster Energy)
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Def / 124 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Focus Energy (over Close Combat)
- Drain Punch
- Thunder Punch

There isn't a lot to say about the spread/moves. Due to me being both too lazy and lacking resources atm to prepare a specific mon to solo it (i.e the Esparthra or Appletun sets from this thread), I decided to experiment a bit and try the Focus Energy + Scope Lens combo with my standard-ish Iron Hands for raids, and it worked much better than I expected! Not only it was able to take the Chesnaught's EQs like a champ to set Belly Drums up - made even easier with the AI Sylveon using Charm and the Intimidate support - but it was able to consistently crit and chunk it for good amounts of damage and recovery, regardless of how many Defense buffs it would be able to get (it had like +5 Def at the end of the raid IIRC). Thanks to this I was able to comfortably beat the thing without a lot of setup. The AI partners made my life easier too.

2023051910423600-B6CE40797459B0890BF7CEF68A4CE587.jpg
2023051910432200-B6CE40797459B0890BF7CEF68A4CE587.jpg

I'll see if I can do more solo attempts after these raids are back (if they're able to fix the bug with the Great Tusk/Iron Treads raids that is lol). Thanks for reading!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to share that I was able to solo the raid today in my second attempt with the following crit-spamming Iron Hands set (I lost my first attempt using just Belly Drum):

View attachment 517688View attachment 517690
Iron Hands @ Scope Lens
Ability: Quark Drive
Item: Scope Lens (over Booster Energy)
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Def / 124 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Focus Energy (over Close Combat)
- Drain Punch
- Thunder Punch

There isn't a lot to say about the spread/moves. Due to me being both too lazy and lacking resources atm to prepare a specific mon to solo it (i.e the Esparthra or Appletun sets from this thread), I decided to experiment a bit and try the Focus Energy + Scope Lens combo with my standard-ish Iron Hands for raids, and it worked much better than I expected! Not only it was able to take the Chesnaught's EQs like a champ to set Belly Drums up - made even easier with the AI Sylveon using Charm and the Intimidate support - but it was able to consistently crit and chunk it for good amounts of damage and recovery, regardless of how many Defense buffs it would be able to get (it had like +5 Def at the end of the raid IIRC). Thanks to this I was able to comfortably beat the thing without a lot of setup. The AI partners made my life easier too.

View attachment 517686View attachment 517687

I'll see if I can do more solo attempts after these raids are back (if they're able to fix the bug with the Great Tusk/Iron Treads raids that is lol). Thanks for reading!
What's with the Spec Def investment? Chesnaught uses no Special attacks.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What's with the Spec Def investment? Chesnaught uses no Special attacks.
Like Worldie said above (and as I mentioned in my post), that's just my all-purpose Iron Hands for raids, with Focus Energy + Scope Lens thrown into the mix for this one. But if I were to repurpose the spread for this specific raid, I'd definitely add those EVs to its Defense instead.

-

Also, I was able to beat the raid once again with the Iron Hands (I haven't connected to the internet ever since the raids were pulled out lol). I was able to clench this win with sheer paralysis luck, courtesy of my worse AI partners (Bellibolt saved me on this one though). Any Attack drop REALLY makes the difference to take EQs and set up BD more than once.

2023052111403800-B6CE40797459B0890BF7CEF68A4CE587.jpg
2023052111405300-B6CE40797459B0890BF7CEF68A4CE587.jpg

And as a bonus - in my attempt before this one - after the AI Weavile managed to freeze the Chesnaught, my game froze too! Most likely just a dumb coincidence or yet another unknown bug, but very lulzy and frustrating regardless.
2023052111300700-B6CE40797459B0890BF7CEF68A4CE587.jpg

Since the raid had to be pulled alongside the Paradoxes (should probably add more granularity to their set ups moving forward....) you'll likely get a proper second shot later either this month or next month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)