Megas For All: V4! (Voting - Lickilicky, Togekiss, Dusknoir)

Would you guys be interested if I had MFA include Gen 8 mons when it comes out?

• Total voters

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
While we missed the opportunity to do an Alolan slate for the first Alolan mons, maybe next one we can do the most recently shown guys who get Alolan forms, Marowak, Raichu and Persian (Meowth)?

While we missed the opportunity to do an Alolan slate for the first Alolan mons, maybe next one we can do the most recently shown guys who get Alolan forms, Marowak, Raichu and Persian (Meowth)?
Well, we don't know stats yet and at least with Sandslash, we know it's different.

Mega Purugly
1. Regiaheres
2. Yoshiblaze
3. Deck Knight

Mega Liepard
1. Regiaheres
2. Deck Knight
3. Laughing X-Naut

Mega Krookodile
1. Laughing X-Naut
2. WTCO
3. money12wolf

Slate Idea: Pink & Green Shines that start with the letter H. If you're a HoodlumScarfty fan, then you'd know this reference
- Hypno
- Jumpluff (evolves from Hoppip)
- Honchkrow (May want to be saved for a slate with Mismagius)
- The Hitmons, but they may want their own slate.

Last edited:
Well, this looks like a fun idea :)

May I suggest a new slate?

If so, I got the idea when Pika Xreme said about Empoleon.

Slate Name: North and South
Slate Pokemon: Empoleon (Penguin), Beartic (Polar Bear), Avalugg (Iceberg)
Slate Restrictions:
Empoleon - AL 4, 2 New Moves
Beartic - AL 4.5, 3 New Moves
Avalugg AL 4.5, 2 New Moves
AL means Ability Limit if you were wondering

I'm not the best competetive battler, but I feel these tiers are good. :)

If you want to get my vote, I'm looking for uniquness, not power. I wont vote this round, but will start on the next, which hopefully is mine :3

Sorry if this post is too long, just wanted to get a few things out of the way. Good luck to all creators!

Last edited:
Purugly

1. YoshiBlaze
2. Pika Xreme
3. Reigaheres

Liepard

1. Laughing X-Naut
2. WTCO
3. Reigaheres

Krookodile

1. MaceMaster
2. Laughing X-Naut
3. WTCO

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
And the winners are Deck Knight's Krookodile, MaceMaster's Purugly, and Reigaheres' Liepard. We'll decide on the next slate in a day or two, so feel free to discuss until then.

Since it's clear that the Johto starter theme slate was the only starter theme slate (Gen 4 had two of its starters done in different slates, so Gen 5 is the only line with no Megas that doesn't have a trio member in Ubers), I have an idea for the slate to have the three fox Pokemon (Ninetales, Zoroark, and Delphox).

Ninetales would have an ability ranking limit of 4.5 (thus allowing it to retain Drought, and it wouldn't be broken with any of the 4.5 or below abilities)
Zoroark would have an ability ranking limit of 4 (mostly just because of Illusion)
Delphox would have an ability ranking limit of 4 as well

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
To be honest, I like VenomPulse's idea, but I was thinking about this slate, to mark the end of the Olympics. I made this based around different sports/events.
I will list as many as I can think of

Rapidash (To represent the running part. heck, it even has dash in it's name). Ability Limit: 4.5 - 1/2 New Move(s)
Mienshao (It's know for it's "High Jump" Kicks xD) Ability Limit: 3.5 (No Adaptability, Pixilate or No Guard for you) - 1 New Move (Play Rough incoming xD)
Spinda (represents a Relay Race, Because of Baton pass. I feel it and Watchog suited a relay better than the other pokemon that learn BP) Ability Limit: 4.5 (What will break it in 4.5?) - 2 new moves
Watchog (Read Above) Ability Limit: 4.5 (this thing get's no good abilities...) - 2 New Moves
Poliwrath (I am biased towards Poliwrath over other swimmers, because it was my favourite pokemon in my first game :3) Ability Limit: 4 - 2 New Moves
Sawk (To represent Judo) Ability Limit: 4 - 2 New Moves
Throh (Also Judo) Ability Limit: 4.5 - 3 New Moves

(Sorry I used so many :3)

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sub-Zero

Limitations:

Empoleon has an ability level limitation of 4 and is allowed two new moves.

Beartic has an ability level limitation of 4 and is allowed two new moves.

Avalugg has an ability level limitation of 4.5 and is allowed two new moves.

Submissions will be open for about 5 days, so get your ideas in while you can.

Empoleon

Water/SteelWater/Steel

HP: 84 → 84 (0)

Atk: 86 → 95 (+9)

Def: 88 → 125 (+37)

SpA: 111 → 140 (+29)

SpD: 101 → 150 (+49)

Spe: 60 → 36 (-24)

Torrent/DefiantBulletproof

New Moves: Roost

• Great mixed 84/125/150 bulk goes along with excellent special attack and a fantastic defense typing to make Empoleon a very good all around Pokemon.

• Bulletproof makes sense since Empeleon has massive flippers that, from a design standpoint, could easily be made of pure steel in its mega form. Meanwhile, it's also helpful from a competitive standpoint as it makes Empoleon immune to the very common Focus Blast, meaning it walls Pokemon that rely on it to hit steel types.

• Roost gives Empoleon the reliable recovery it desperately needs. It also makes sense from a design standpoint since it's, you know, a bird.

• As for its competitive weaknesses...well while water/steel is a very good defensive typing, it does leave Empoleon weak to common ground and non Focus Blast fighting type moves. Four of the top seven most common Pokemon used by the highest rated battlers in OU in July (Lando-T, Excadrill, Keldeo and Garchomp) can all hit Empoleon with their STAB moves on its weaker defense stat. It's also very slow meaning it will almost always have to tank a hit before moving.
Beartic

IceIce/Water

HP: 95 → 95 (0)

Atk: 110 → 150 (+40)

Def: 80 → 110 (+30)

SpA: 70 → 70 (0)

SpD: 80 → 110 (+30)

Spe: 50 → 50 (0)

Snow Cloak/Swift SwimSwift Swim

New Moves: Waterfall

• Very high attack and excellent 95/110/110 bulk for an attacker makes Beartic a fearsome Swords Dance sweeper.

• A secondary water type is obvious. Not only does it grant a secondary STAB and a slightly better defensive typing, but Beartic already gets Swift Swim and Aqua Jet. Not to mention that in the real world, polar bears are excellent swimmers who spends days at a time swimming.

• Swift Swim helps Beartic's speed a bit on rain teams.

• Waterfall is a moderately powerful water type STAB move.

• Ice/water simply isn't a good defensive typing as it grants Beartic resistances to only its own types. Combine that with no recovery and a Stealth Rock weakness and Beartic becomes easy to wear down, despite its good bulk.

• Outside of rain, Beartic is quite slow, which doesn't go well with the disadvantage mentioned above.
Avalugg

IceIce/Steel

HP: 95 → 95 (0)

Atk: 117 → 145 (+28)

Def: 184 → 200 (+16)

SpA: 44 → 55 (+11)

SpD: 46 → 99 (+53)

Spe: 28 → 20 (-8)

Own Tempo/Ice Body/SturdySturdy

New Moves: Icicle Crash, Stealth Rock

• Amazing physical bulk and very good special bulk. Also has a great attack stat which prevents Avalugg from being Taunt bait.

• Avalugg's body is said to be as hard as steel so a secondary steel typing makes sense. It also learns a few steel type moves already as well.

• Sturdy is a decent but not amazing ability. I figure since I patched up Avalugg's biggest weakness, it shouldn't get a great ability as well.

• Icicle Crash gives an alternate ice STAB for Avalugg, being more consistent than Avalanche but with a lower power potential. Stealth Rock gives defensive sets something to justify having on a team than just rapid spin.

• While ice/steel is better than mono ice, it has its obvious disadvantages. 4x weaknesses to fire and fighting are pretty serious in a metagame full of them, steel also adds a weakness to the all too common ground type moves.

• Avalugg is incredibly slow which means it has to tank a hit before moving if Trick Room is in play. Even with its defenses, you never know with crits and flinches and the like.

Mega Empoleon
Typing:
Water/Steel
Ability: Snow Slide*: Speed is doubled in hail.
HP: 84
Attack: 86 -> 106 (+20)
Defense: 88 -> 108 (+20)
Sp. Atk: 111 -> 141 (+30)
Sp. Def: 101 -> 121 (+20)
Speed: 60 -> 70 (+10)

New Moves: Iron Head

*Empoleon is a penguin, and penguins are known to slide on their bellies. I also want to make a hail sweeper.
*Iron Head to give Empoleon a decent physical Steel-type move.

Last edited:

Mega Empoleon
Type:

Stats-
Atk: 86 -> 106 (+20)
Def: 88 -> 108 (+20)
SpAtk: 111 -> 131 (+20)
SpDef: 101 -> 141 (+40)
Speed: 60
Ability: Regenerator
Move Additions: Brave Bird, Frost Breath
Description: Empoleon now becomes more regal than ever. To go with it's regality, it received a huge boost to Special Defense and a decent boost to everything but Speed. When you're the emperor, who needs Speed when you have power, anyway? Empoleon gains Brave Bird, because it's a bird and, being the ruler and all, has got to make you braver than most people. Empoleon also gains Frost Breath, as living in the cold gives you frosty breath. Also, if the emperor is corrupt, he becomes COLD. It's new ability, Regenerator, gives it more survivability.
Empoleon is now a nice Special Wall with many moves to take advantage of this like Toxic, Stealth Rock, Defog, and Scald. Its nice attacking stats also allow it to become a Special Tank, or a Physical Setup sweeper thanks to it's access to Swords Dance.
You don't know how much I wanted to give it King's Shield, but that would be broken XD

Mega Beartic
Type:

Stats-
HP: 95
Atk: 110 -> 160 (+50)
Def: 80 -> 100 (+20)
SpAtk: 70
SpDef: 80 -> 90 (+10)
Speed: 50 -> 70 (+20)
Ability: Refrigerate
Move Additions: Aqua Tail, Quick Attack
Description: This polar bear is now ready to destroy. Beartic gains a giantic boost to Attack, with smaller boosts to it's Defenses and Speed. It gains Refrigerate because a PokeDex entry states: "It freezes its breath to create fangs and claws of ice to fight with.". Refrigerate also allows it to take advantage of its many Normal moves like Return, Facade, and Thrash. It gains Quick Attack to take advantage of Refrigerate and Aqua Tail because it loves to swim and adds a nice coverage move.

Mega Avalugg
Type:

Stats-
Atk: 117 -> 147 (+30)
Def: 184 -> 204 (+20)
SpAtk: 44 -> 54 (+10)
SpDef: 46 -> 86 (+40)
Speed: 28
Ability: Thick Fat
Move Additions: Earth Power, Icicle Crash
Description: The beloved coffee table is now better than ever. It now sports an Ice/Ground typing, as it is a land dwelling behemoth with similarities to tortoises, a land dwelling animal. It also gained a huge boost to Special Defense and Attack, with smaller boosts to the rest of its stats but Speed. It now has Thick Fat, since now it's grown quite a bit, and also helps weaken dangerous Fire moves, allowing it to have much more survivability. It's now a least "fatter" than Mgea Venusaur. It now gets Earth Power for its new type and Icicle Crash for a strong STAB move.

Last edited:
for the last time put the copy/paste in the OP

Empoleon-Mega
Ability: Torrent / Defiant ----> Earth Absorb (Ground-type Water Absorb clone, also absorbs Spikes)
Typing: Water / Steel

Stats:

Attack: 86 ----> 91 (+5)
Defense: 88 ----> 123 (+35)
Special Attack: 111 ----> 141 (+30)
Special Defense: 101 ----> 126 (+25)
Speed: 60 ----> 65 (+5)
Base Stat Total: 530 ----> 630
Movepool Additions: Roost, Thunder
Description: While Fighting and Electric are common and dangerous weaknesses, they, aside from Mold Breaker Ground, are Memepoleon's only weaknesses thanks to Earth Absorb. Roost provides it with reliable recovery, while Thunder allows Empoleon to hit other Water-types reliably.

Avalugg-Mega
Ability: Own Tempo / Ice Body / Sturdy ----> Unearthly Chill (Ice/Hail clone of Delta Stream, negating the Ice type's weaknesses and causing permanent Hail. Because Avalugg does what it wants.)
Typing: Ice/Dark

Stats:

Attack: 117 ----> 130 (+13)
Defense: 184 ----> 230 (+46)
Special Attack: 44 ----> 44
Special Defense: 46 ----> 87 (+41)
Speed: 28 ----> 28
Base Stat Total: 518 ----> 618
Movepool Additions: Icicle Crash, Knock Off
Description: Meet Mega Avalugg. Mega Avalugg has the best overall physical defense in the game, with the highest Defense stat tied with 3 others, and a whopping 20 more base HP than the highest HP of said competitors, Steelix. And while 130 attack without a damage-increasing ability isn't exactly high for a Mega, it also has Hail-based damage over time. And Knock Off. Knock Off is there too.

However, the reason I feel like I can get away with this is that Mega Avalugg, even factoring in its ability, doesn't have a great defensive typing. Psychic immunity is nice and all, but you're weak to Fighting and Fairy, and only have 3 other resistances. Although, if Ice gets buffed, I suppose we'll have to make a new Mega Avalugg, but eh, I suppose my heart can go on. That was a bad joke, I'm sorry.

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist

Mega Empoleon
Typing:
Water/Steel
Ability: Lightning Rod
New Moves:
-Roost
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 84 --> 104 (+20)
Def: 88 --> 108 (+20)
SpA: 111 --> 141 (+30)
SpD: 101 --> 132 (+30)
Spe: 60
Description: Upon Mega Evolution, the trident on Empoleon's head becomes even pointer and taller, now adorned with blue jewels fitting royalty and also acting as a lightning rod. Empoleon continues to be an excellent utility option with rocks, defog and now Roost, plus a solid Defense stat and very nice Special Defense. Not to mention M-Empoleon gains a very nice SpA boost that can sure make a Scald or Ice Beam hurt a lot.

Mega Beartic
Typing:
Ice/Fighting
Ability: Tough Claws
New Moves:
-Mach Punch
-Drain Punch
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 170 (+60)
Def: 100 (+20)
SpA: 80 (+10)
SpD: 100 (+20)
Spe: 40 (-10)
Description: By covering itself with its icy cold breath, Mega Beartic not only gets chilling cold armor, but also brass knuckle-like protrusions in its paws, well deserving the Tough Claws ability. Mega Beartic even enters the fighting spirit and becomes Ice/Fighting, already learning tons of Fighting moves which make it an awesome heavyweight fighter. Via Mega Evolution, Beartic reaches Kyurem-B levels of physical attack, with Tough Claws to boot, but also becomes even slower, forcing this juggernaut to use Mach Punch or even Aqua Jet priority, which still does a TON of damage thanks to Beartic's attack stat and ability, or else it faces against faster foes that can probably take down something with a typing like Ice.

Mega Avalugg
Typing:
Ice/Steel
Ability: Permafrost (Fire-Type Sap Sipper clone)
New Moves:
-Stealth Rock
-Spikes
-Icicle Crash
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 147 (+30)
Def: 204 (+20)
SpA: 44
SpD: 106 (+60)
Spe: 18 (-10)
Description: With an ice body as hard as steel and yet cold enough to not even be melted by fire and new access to Stealth Rock and Spikes, Mega Avalugg is defense in its purest form. With one of its weaknesses gone, Ice/Steel is actually quite the nice typing, with only two weaknesses, even if one is 4x. Sky high defense, strong attack and nice special defense make Mega Avalugg nice for not only spinning away hazards, but also delivering them nicely, even getting a solid recovery in, well, Recover! Though don't get too pompous with Avalugg's defenses, since a 4x strong Fighting move can sure leave a dent in this iceberg that even if it survives won't be easily healed by using Recover!

Mega Empoleon
Typing:
Water/Steel
Ability: Competitive
New Moves:
- Roost
- King's Shield
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 84 --> 114 (+30)
Def: 88 --> 118 (+30)
SpA: 111 --> 141 (+30)
SpD: 101 --> 111 (+10)
Spe: 60 --> 60
Description: I'm not sure if this will make Empoleon too powerful, but Competitive, Roost, and King's Shield are very in line with Empoleon's flavor. Emperor Penguins (the basis for Empoleon) are known to compete for mates with singing; furthermore, competitive is a variant of defiant which Empoleon already has. As a penguin, Empoleon is a bird, and regardless of its ability to fly, it should be able to roost. As Empoleon is an Emperor Penguin, King's Shield really goes in line with the regal appearance of the pokemon.

From a competitive stand point, Mega Empoleon completely outclasses its basic form (unless lefties or king's rock are somehow beneficial). Pokemon that use moves like Earthquake are immune to King's Shield's detrimental effect to stats, so common pokemon like Landorus will be able to deal with its.

Its move pool is already ridiculously diverse, so with recovery and King's Shield, Mega Empoleon play numerous roles including a special tank, defogger, and stealth rock setter.

Mega Empoleon
Type:
Water/Steel
Ability: Royal Presence (Special Intimidate)
Stats:
Attack: 116 (+30)
Defense: 108 (+20)
Sp Attack: 131 (+20)
Sp Defense: 131 (+30)
Speed: 60
New Moves: Calm Mind, Slack Off
Role Description: Bow before your ruling regent, you shell-squabbling peasants. Mega Empoleon has incredible special bulk factoring in special Intimidate, and it can easily set up for a Swords Dance sweep or run a Calm Mind set that can't be Toxic-stalled. Slack Off ensures that while it doesn't have much Speed, it's sure to be long-lived. (I could have gone with Soft-Boiled given that both emperor penguin parents carry eggs, but that would be too morbid on something that isn't an egg fairy or an egg-laying chicken.)

Mega Beartic
Type:
Ice/Water
Ability: Adaptability
Stats:
Attack: 160 (+50)
Defense: 90 (+10)
Sp Attack: 90 (+20)
Sp Defense: 80
Speed: 70 (+20)
New Moves: Ice Shard, Waterfall
Role Description: You gotta be kidding me X-Naut, another Adaptability Water-ty- oh hey, it has Ice as another STAB! That makes things more interesting. After a Swords Dance those double-STAB Aqua Jet and Icicle Crash are going to hurt, especially off that 160 base Attack. It hates bulky waters, true, but many have a type that's counterproductive to resisting these STABs. For the rest, you have five other team slots. The additional moves should be self-explanatory.

Mega Avalugg
Type:
Ice/Water
Ability: Unaware
Stats:
Attack: 127 (+10)
Defense: 204 (+20)
Sp Attack: 84 (+40)
Sp Defense: 76 (+30)
Speed: 28
New Moves: Stealth Rock, Waterfall
Role Description: Wild Avalugg have been compared to an aircraft carrier, with their children huddling on their backs. Now, Mega Avalugg becomes even closer to that, riding across the oceans without a care for what lies ahead. Unaware makes Avalugg incredibly difficult to break on the physical side without STAB super effective moves, and the added Water type and Special stats make it more resilient against Fire-types (at the expense of added Electric/Grass weaknesses). The new moves give it a decent secondary physical STAB and an entry hazard (glaciers leave a lot of rubble in their wake), although you may be hard-pressed to fit them in with its natural moveset.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Mega Avalugg
Type:
Ice
Ability: Abrasionist (Turns rock type moves into ice type moves) (Stealth Rocks now factors weaknesses to Ice and stacks with regular Stealth Rocks) (Clone of Pixilate)
Attack: 165 (+48)
Defense: 204 (+20)
Sp Attack: 30 (-14)
Sp Defense: 102 (+54)
Speed: 20 (-8)
New Moves: Stealth Rock, Amnesia
Role Description: Mega Avalugg gains a colossal boost to it's special defence, allowing it to take a special hit well. It also gains Amnesia, allowing it to buff it's special defence up to almost match it's absurd defence. This pokemon becomes a true tank, able to stall with toxic and recover. With trick room up this pokemon is an absolute machine, dishing out STAB Rock Slide off a 165 attack. Also being able to set up the double SR, although it wastes 2 turns to do so.
  • Has the same attack as Mega Banette; the same Defence as Regirock and the same special defence as Vespiquen.
  • Get's reliable Ice STAB in Rock Slide, and to an extent, Stone Edge.

Mega Empoleon
Type:
Water/Ground (Poseidon is referred to as "Earth-Shaker" due to his role in causing earthquakes.)
Ability: Sap Sipper
Attack: 106 (+20)
Defense: 118 (+30)
Sp Attack: 131 (+20)
Sp Defense: 111 (+10)
Speed: 80 (+20)
New Moves: Iron Head, Recover
Role Description: I am not sure what I was going for, but I had fun making this mega. It's stats are well rounded, aside from speed, and it has a great typing to match. If the great typing wasn't enough, it also gets Sap Sipper to cover it's only weakness. pair that with 84/118/111 bulk and you have a force to be reckoned with. It also has good attack stats, and an amazing movepool. It can use any type of move effectively, being able to stall with Stealth Rock, Toxic and Recover, go Physical with Waterfall, Iron Head, Earthquake, Drill Peck etc, or go special with moves such as Scald, Hydro Pump, Flash Canon and Ice Beam.
  • Has similar bulk to Mega-Swampert, just without the weaknesses.
  • Can set up rocks and Defog

Mega Beartic
Type:
Ice/Fighting
Ability: Incognizant (buffed version of Unaware. Ignores all your negative and their positive stat changes)
Attack: 140 (+30)
Defense: 100 (+20)
Sp Attack: 70
Sp Defense: 90 (+10)
Speed: 90 (+40)
New Moves: Agility, Knock Off
Role Description: Mega Beartic now doesn't lose Attack or Defence from Superpower, which is enough to make a massive difference. it can also use Agility to buff it's speed to a maximum of 612 (When +2) and Swords Dance to boost it's Attack to a maximum of 832 (When +2). It has good coverage with moves like: Knock Off, Icicle Crash, Play Rough, Aqua Jet, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw and Superpower.

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Mega Empoleon
Typing:
Water/Steel
Ability: Intimidate
HP: 84 (+0)
Attack: 126 (+40)
Defense: 98 (+10)
Special Attack: 121 (+10)
Special Defense: 131 (+30)
Speed: 70 (+10)
New Move: Iron Head
Description: With Defiant pre-mega, it can deal with Intimidate as well as discourage the use of Defog and Sticky Web. Post-mega, it's high special defense and Intimidate ability make it very bulky and it's still able to dole out solid damage with it's 126 base attack. Defensive sets hold a niche with Defog and Stealth Rocks while offensively oriented sets can set up with Agility and SD. Even more, it has mixed potential.

Mega Avalugg
Typing:
Ice/Water
Ability: Hydraulate (Water type -ate clone)
HP: 95 (+0)
Attack: 147 (+30)
Defense: 214 (+30)
Special Attack: 44 (+0)
Special Defense: 86 (+40)
Speed: 28 (+0)
New Move: Refresh
Description: Avalugg is a boat!.. A really slow one... Avalugg gains a better defensive typing, more bulk, an unblockable Rapid Spin and a way to shrug off status. What more could you want from a wall? But who says Avalugg has to be used as a wall in the first place? With a respectable base 147 attack, Avalugg can hold it's own on the offensive side too.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
MegaBeartic
Typing:
Ice
Ability: Allotropize - Changes this Pokemon's Water-type moves into Ice-type moves and boosts their power by 30% (Refrigerate clone)
Attack: 155 (+45)
Defense: 80 (+0)
Special Attack: 70 (+0)
Special Defense: 100 (+20)
Speed: 85 (+35)
New Moves: Aqua Tail, Drain Punch
Description: Beartic freezes not only its breath but also any Water move it gets, creating a big offensive threat in the meta. Not much else can be said besides the fact that it hits hard even with its priority move Aqua Jet. It can also keep itself alive for more time with Drain Punch.

MegaAvalugg
Typing:
Ice
Ability: Full Iceberg - Halves damage from Steel- and Rock-type moves (Thick Fat clone)
Attack: 147 (+30)
Defense: 224 (+40)
Special Attack: 44 (+0)
Special Defense: 76 (+30)
Speed: 28 (+0)
New Moves: U-Turn, Stealth Rock
Description: RIP Titanic. The embodiment of the might of an iceberg, with moves themed after the stealthy blocks of ice that move along with the random current, doing round-trips(wink wink U-Turn) around the world. Losing the weakness to Stealth Rock and gaining momentum with U-Turn, as well as being able to set its own Rocks, allows Mega-Avalugg to be a massive help in hazard-setting and removing. The stat buffs allow it to hit harder, but more importantly, take less damage from both physical and more importantly special attacks.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)