Pet Mod Megas for All v6 (Slate 11 - Chandelure, Bisharp, Gothitelle, Conkeldurr)

Should we start metagame development?

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Froslass
Ice, Water
Perish body
70, 155, 115, 80, 60, 110
Liquidation, Surf, Flip turn
[QUOTE-"Sword"] This Pokemon mon can smell an prey like Wishiwashi from 100 Miles away [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE-"Shield"] When mega-evolved, Froslass sheer strengh can rip apart weaker foes[/QUOTE]
Appearance changes: Froslass becomes more Shark-like, with fins and sharper teeth. it also becomes more blue
Comp: Mega Froslass has an insenely good attack and an good speed tier, and an pivoting move to aid perish body. with it, it can force switchs pretty easily, and pivot away to other threats, like koko or chompy.
[/QUOTE]

Butterfree
Bug, Fairy
Technician
65, 25, 50, 140, 80, 140
Moonblast

[QUOTE-"Sword"] This pokemon emmits an sweet scent them disorients opponents [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE-"Shield"] Mega evolution caused it to create bioluminescence in its wings. [/QUOTE]
Appearance: its wings and eyes now glow in a shade of pink, and its wings are larger
Comp: Mega Butterfree can be an extremely dangerous qd sweeper, with high spa and spe and technician boosted dkiss and hp, but it also has drawbacks in being frail, principally phisically. [/QUOTE]
evo
Slowking
Water, Psychic
Psychic surge

95, 75, 80, 125, 185, 30
no new moves
[QUOTE-"Sword"] This Pokemon can outsmart every and anything in the world [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE-"Shield"] Mega evolution caused the shellder in its head to be bigger, covering slowking entire head [/QUOTE]
Appearance changes: the thing in its head grow larger, covering its head.
Comp: Its an strong tank, like slowbro, but it can be the terrain setter for psychic terrain teams if you want more of bulk than indeedee female, and it can stomach hits pretty well.
[/QUOTE]
Sure! Ladies and gents, welcome Hematite back to the council!
yay hema is bacc

Last edited:
:ss/butterfree:
Mega Butterfree
New Ability: Compound Eyes / Tinted Lens ----> Gale Wings
New Typing: Bug/Flying

New Stats:

HP: 60 ----> 80 (+20)
Attack: 45 ----> 25 (-20)
Defense: 50 ----> 60 (+10)
Special Attack: 90 ----> 140 (+50)
Special Defense: 80 ----> 80
Speed: 70 ----> 110 (+40)
Base Stat Total: 395 ----> 495
New Moves: Oblivion Wing
Description: Basically just a bug talonflame

Mega Slowking
New Ability: Oblivious / Own Tempo / Regenerator----> Dazzling
New Typing: Water/Psychic

New Stats:

HP: 95 ----> 105 (+10)
Attack: 75 ----> 65 (-10)
Defense: 80 ----> 110 (+30)
Special Attack: 100 ----> 140 (+40)
Special Defense: 110 ----> 140 (+30)
Speed: 30 ----> 30
Base Stat Total: 490 ----> 490
New Moves: None
Description: Kings have guards, meant to protect them, which is why dazzling. Nothing much else is added.

Mega Froslass
New Ability: Snow Cloak / Cursed Body ----> Ice Scales
New Typing: Ice/Ghost

New Stats:

HP: 70 ----> `100 (+30
Attack: 80 ----> 100 (+20)
Defense: 70 ----> 90 (+20)
Special Attack: 80 ----> 60 (-20)
Special Defense: 70 ----> 110 (+40)
Speed: 110 ----> 120 (+10)
Base Stat Total: 480----> 580
New Moves:
Description: i dont feel this needs one with the stat spreads and stuff
You can't change HP when making a mega evolution.

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
:ss/slowking:
Mega Slowking
Typing:
Water/Psychic ---> Water/Psychic
Ability: Oblivious/Own Tempo/Regenerator ---> Analytic
Stats:
HP:
95 ---> 95
Atk: 75 ---> 75
Def: 80 ---> 95 (+15)
SpA: 100 ---> 155 (+55)
SpD: 110 ---> 140 (+30)
Spe: 30 ---> 30
Added Moves: None
Description: If this Pokemon's thing is being big-brained, I feel like Analytic is the most fitting ability. While it does lose some utility without Regenerator/HDB, it can deal huge damage if positioned correctly, and, with Analytic, it's not the easiest thing to switch into.

Last edited:
Mega Butterfree

New Stats:

Mega Slowking

New Stats:

Description: Kings have guards, meant to protect them, which is why dazzling. Nothing much else is added.

Mega Froslass

New Stats:

New Moves:
You also can't cheat the system by lowering unused offensive stats (except for with Butterfree).

Mega Butterfree

New Stats:

Mega Slowking

New Stats:

Mega Froslass

New Stats:

New Moves:
You also can't cheat the system by lowering unused offensive stats (except for with Butterfree).
Also, i think this slowking can be pretty scary, good mixed defenses and good attack

inkbug

Maybe the real mega pokemon were the friends we ma
is a Community Contributor
The new Mega Stones are Klinklite, Vanillite let me have my fun and Garbodorite if anyone would like to try them out! They're not on the spreadsheet yet, so I thought I should say how they were named on DH!
Hematite do you have the names for the Eevee stones as well?

Time for my submissions for the "Game Freak is blind" slate, aka the three megas Game Freak should have done but didn't because god knows why (Seriously, why just give a mega to ONE side of the branch?! Makes no sense to me). However, MFA is here and... you know the drill for now!

Mega Butterfree :butterfree:
New Ability: Compound Eyes / Tinted Lens ----> Dust Scatter (Corrosion clone; powder/spore moves affect all opposing Pokemon regardless of their typing, item or ability)
New Typing: Bug / Flying ----> Bug / Flying
New Stats:
HP: 60 ----> 60
Attack: 45 ----> 15 (-30)
Defense: 50 ----> 50
Special Attack: 90 ----> 145 (+55)
Speed: 70 ----> 145 (+75)
(This stat spread reminds you of Mega Beedrill, right? Well, I did that purposefully; if I were to get into the minds of Game Freak developers, I think Mega Butterfree would end up with stats similar to its physically offensive counterpart).
New Moves: Taunt, Earth Power

Flavor Changes: Being the first-ever fully evolved Bug-type Pokemon species, Butterfree is the signature user of the "powder" moves. Ever since its early days in Gen 1, it has naturally learned the three main ones (Poison Powder, Stun Spore and Sleep Powder) via level-up, and various Pokédex entries of the purple butterfly mention the release, the scatter of "highly toxic dust" into the air via fast wingbeats. Mega Butterfree's visual capitalizes on these attributes; its wings become bigger and their bottom half are covered in excess poisonous dust it stores, so well that such a section's color looks like the color of the dust particle it is holding. (changes appearance-wise depending on which "powder" move it is carrying; if there's no "powder" move, the wings have the same color as regular Butterfree's, while if more than one is used, the sprite shown will have the bottom half of the wing colored with the respective paint of the first found "powder" move on its moveslots. Poison Powder = purple, Sleep Powder = aqua, Stun Spore = yellow, Rage Powder = red)

Competitive Changes: "Powder" moves (bar the very restricted Spore) have been rather "forgotten" in competitive battling. The very few relevant users of them are really niche in higher tiers, and they don't always use it on their movesets due to other move options being available. Conversely, "powder" moves are a big part in how Butterfree operates in lower tiers across the generations, and this Mega Butterfree looks to have them as the biggest factor for its viability. Although they are innacurate, Mega Butterfree is guaranteed to cripple any opposition regardless of typing, ability, and item, if any "powder" move lands. Putting even Grass-types and Overcoat users like Mandibuzz to sleep can prove to be an enourmous advantage for Quiver Dance sets, which are now enhanced by the addition of Earth Power and better offensive stats overall. Poison Powder and Stun Spore regain the limelight as well; Steel-types are not free from being poisoned anymore, and you can paralyze Electric-types. Taunt being introduced into its moveset also means Mega Butterfree is not a one-trick pony anymore; a disruptive or even a stallbreaking (although rather outclassed due to its extreme frailty) role can also be just as effective by disabling status moves and statusing the opposition itself.

(Froslass coming soon; won't do Slowking because I legit have no clue on what to do for it aside from cloning Slowbro, and im lazy af lmao)

Last edited:
Poison Powder and Stun Spore regain the limelight as well; Steel-types are not free from being poisoned anymore, and you can paralyze Electric- and Ground-types.
You could always paralyze Ground-types. It's just that Thunder Wave is weird as hell and the only status move to obey traditional type immunities (as in, the only reason it can't paralyze Ground-types is because it's an Electric-type move, even though that isn't an issue for any other status move).

Frossglass-Mega
Ability: Snow Cloak / Cursed Body ---> Icy Beauty (Serene Grace clone)
Typing: Ice / Ghost
New moves: Air slash
Stats:
HP 70 ---> 70
Atk 80 ---> 80
Def 70 ---> 75 (+5)
SpA 80 ---> 120 (+40)
SpD 70 ---> 75 (+5)
Spe 110 ---> 160 (+50)
BST 480 ---> 580

Butterfree-Mega
Ability: Compound Eyes / Tinted Lens ---> Magic Guard
Typing: Bug / Dragon
New moves: Draco meteor, dragon pulse, aura sphere
Stats:
HP 60 ---> 60
Atk 45 ---> 10 (-35)
Def 50 ---> 115 (+55)
SpA 90 ---> 130 (+40)
SpD 80 ---> 135 (+55)
Spe 100 ---> 135 (+35)
BST 395 ---> 495

I can't think of anything for slowking.

Last edited:
Frossglass-Mega
Stats:
HP 70 ---> 70
Atk 80 ---> 80
Def 70 ---> 100 (+30)
SpA 80 ---> 130 (+40)
SpD 70 ---> 100 (+30)
Spe 110 ---> 150 (+50)
BST 480 ---> 580

Butterfree-Mega
Stats:
HP 60 ---> 60
Atk 45 ---> 10 (-35)
Def 50 ---> 120 (+70)
SpA 90 ---> 130 (+40)
SpD 80 ---> 120 (+40)
Spe 100 ---> 135 (+35)
BST 395 ---> 495

Hi! You, uh, miiight want to check your math here, haha. Both of these totals are off by 50 points, both of these Mega Evolutions have a net total of +150, and the stat changes you reported for Froslass also don't match up (80 to 130 is +50 and 110 to 150 is +40, but you have it the other way around).

Frossglass-Mega
Stats:
HP 70 ---> 70
Atk 80 ---> 80
Def 70 ---> 100 (+30)
SpA 80 ---> 130 (+40)
SpD 70 ---> 100 (+30)
Spe 110 ---> 150 (+50)
BST 480 ---> 580
Serene Grace Froslass is a pretty neat idea, though I think you should give some love to its Attack stat, so it can make better use of Icicle Crash. But don't ignore Special Attack entirely, because Shadow Ball Sp. Def drops and Thunder paras are also neat.

Hi! You, uh, miiight want to check your math here, haha. Both of these totals are off by 50 points, both of these Mega Evolutions have a net total of +150, and the stat changes you reported for Froslass also don't match up (80 to 130 is +50 and 110 to 150 is +40, but you have it the other way around).
Thanks, I fixed it!

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey everyone, this is the MFA tool from Gen 7 if it can be useful now for the people, it has Pokemon data till Gen 7. You can use it if you feel like.
https://charizard8888.github.io/Pet-Mods-Workshop/mfa.html

Here's a small guide for using it
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...ilicky-togekiss-dusknoir.3570990/post-7750122

- No need to do anything for dex number in it ^
- No need to copy the code part anymore (I don't have PC access so I can't change the display of things now)
- No need to click on Generate at all

A correction in this

"For stats, the first box is for the old stat and the second one is for the new stat of the Pokemon which you're assigning. Again if a particular stat is not being changed just leave the second input box for that stat empty. (You can also type the old stat again in the new stat box but that'll only consume time)"

Type the old stat in the 2nd box even if it's the same.

Hey everyone, this is the MFA tool from Gen 7 if it can be useful now for the people, it has Pokemon data till Gen 7. You can use it if you feel like.
https://charizard8888.github.io/Pet-Mods-Workshop/mfa.html
its in a weird font
:sm/greninja:
non-ash greninja
Water, Ice
Adaptability
72, 105, 67, 163, 71, 142
No retreat
Sword said:
Greninja now lives in colder habitats, making its natural skin whiter to hide in the snow
Shield said:
Mega evolution has caused it to become even faster, becoming one of the fastest mons in the world
Appearance changes: Greninja skin becomes whiter, its tongue becomes lonccer and black, and the white things in its body become spikier
Comp: Mega-Greninja is made to attack first, changing to another type, and then mega to recieve 2x stab in thet move. no retreat since you wont be switching since it removes protean
:sm/delphox:
Delphox
Fire, Fairy
Regenerator
75, 69, 72, 144, 150, 124
Recover
Sword said:
This pokemon has immense psychic power, being able to lift a truck.
Shield said:
Mega evolution has caused its IQ to go over 200
Appearance changes: Delphox now has an hat, and its clothes become purple
Comp: Mega-Delphox is made to be an regen wall, tanking up a lot of hits and then switching out to heal. Dhel is still crippled by stealth rocks, so it isnt that easy to switch.
:sm/chesnaught:
Chesnaught
Grass, Dark
Moxie
88, 137, 144, 74, 75, 104
Sword] This pokemon is incredibly strong said:
When mega-evolved, Chesnaught can take a million ounches from the likes of conkeldurr.
Appearance changes: it gets buff
Comp: It gets Extremely bulky on the physical side, being able to stomach hits pretty well. It can also be used as a moxie sweeper, and that is pretty cool.

Last edited:
Hi! After some discussion on the Discord, I thought it would be a good idea to share the current thoughts for future slates! We aren't starting an official poll yet (sorry, kakaks!), because there are still some slates that are up in the air, but I thought it would be best to share what was on the table right now and invite everyone to offer feedback and new ideas!

The potential slates so far:

- either change Electivire/Magmortar/Dusknoir to Electivire/Magmortar/Rhyperior or do not include this option in the next poll (we still have a lot of slate ideas to run), as it did not receive support in the first poll

- Wigglytuff/Chatot/Dusknoir (the theme here is Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers, one of the most popular side games with some of the most iconic characters)

- Alolan Exeggutor/Alolan Marowak/Alolan Raichu (the three Alola forms that do not have Alolan pre-evolutions; also a counterpart to our existing Mega Raichu)

- Chesnaught/Delphox/Greninja was also proposed by kakaks, but if we do this, we'll also need to decide how to handle the Ability Battle Bond for Greninja! There have been concerns that having Mega Greninja and Ash-Greninja in the same meta would be redundant, that it would cause problems when fighting Greninja because it has so many incredibly strong sets, and that being able to Mega Evolve an Ash-Greninja doesn't make any sense. In addition, Mega Greninja would likely be the first addition to the M4A Ubers meta, but we're still only just starting to develop the OU one. Tagging ImperialGamer517 to weigh in on this if you have anything to say here!

- Possibly also one of these slates, which are themed after villainous teams, but probably just one of them at a time, since they're a pretty similar theme. (If anyone has a favorite of these or would like to offer alternatives, feel free to speak up!)
- Arbok/Weezing/Wobbuffet (anime Team Rocket)​
- Purugly/Skuntank/Toxicroak (Team Galactic)​
- Swoobat/Cryogonal/Bisharp (B2W2 Team Plasma)​
- maybe a Skull or Aether slate with Golisopod/Salazzle/Silvally or Bewear/Bruxish/Silvally?​

The other slate options from the latest poll can also all still be included! That's three more of them:
- Raikou/Entei/Suicune​
- Weavile/Togekiss/Yanmega (the runner-up from the previous poll)​
- Eldegoss/Drednaw/Centiskorch​
- One additional proposed slate was inkbug's Mamoswine/Tangrowth/Yanmega, Pokémon that evolve when they learn the move Ancient Power, which strikes me as a really good option and one that I would be happy to see! I'm not sure if it's a problem that it shares Yanmega with the other slate, but since there's going to be a vote and only one of them will be chosen anyway, I don't think that should be a problem to have both as options!

EDIT - and one more slate idea put forward by RottenInfernape on the Discord: Blissey/Weavile/Gliscor, three Pokémon whose (first) evolution requires leveling up with a certain item at a certain time of day!

EDIT - and another one from kakaks, inkbug and me together: we could do Chandelure, Bisharp, Gothitelle and Conkeldurr, the signature Pokémon of Unova's Elite Four! ImperialGamer517: it's up to you if you want to veto this, but we talked it over, and the consensus seemed to be that a four-Pokémon slate would be okay as long as we left a good amount of time for the submission phase. Everyone present in the Discord seemed to be okay with this! I also think doing that opens up a lot more options for themes (like Elite Four, which we can't really do with just three).

We'll probably be running the official poll whenever voting for this slate starts, but until then, I would welcome any new slate suggestions and feedback on these ones!
- Should they all be polled?
- Should we limit the number of options?
- Do any of these seem unsuitable/not worth considering?
I'll make the strawpoll once submissions close with any feedback taken into account, and like the previous official poll, you'll be able to select as many options as you want! The slate poll will last as long as the voting period for slate 9, and then you can start working on submissions for the winning slate as usual. C:

In the mean time, I hope everyone is enjoying the mod!! Remember, you can play it here on DragonHeaven right now, and it's up to date with everything prior to the Eeveelutions, which should be added themselves as soon as the pull request goes through!

---
Frossglass-Mega
Stats:
HP 70 ---> 70
Atk 80 ---> 80
Def 70 ---> 100 (+5)
SpA 80 ---> 130 (+40)
SpD 70 ---> 100 (+5)
Spe 110 ---> 160 (+50)
BST 480 ---> 630

Butterfree-Mega
Stats:
HP 60 ---> 60
Atk 45 ---> 10 (-35)
Def 50 ---> 120 (+15)
SpA 90 ---> 130 (+40)
SpD 80 ---> 120 (+15)
Spe 100 ---> 135 (+35)
BST 395 ---> 495

Youuu actually didn't change a single one of their stats from your previous version - they're all exactly the same as the version I quoted earlier, just... somehow misreported even worse.
It seems like you're just trolling anyway, but I thought I would let you know that they'll just be excluded from the voting slate if they're not legal, so I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here, haha.

Anyway!!! Update over for now!

Last edited:
ChoiceScarfed said:
Frossglass-Mega
Stats:
HP 70 ---> 70
Atk 80 ---> 80
Def 70 ---> 100 (+5)
SpA 80 ---> 130 (+40)
SpD 70 ---> 100 (+5)
Spe 110 ---> 160 (+50)
BST 480 ---> 630

Butterfree-Mega
Stats:
HP 60 ---> 60
Atk 45 ---> 10 (-35)
Def 50 ---> 120 (+15)
SpA 90 ---> 130 (+40)
SpD 80 ---> 120 (+15)
Spe 100 ---> 135 (+35)
BST 395 ---> 495

Youuu actually didn't change a single one of their stats from your previous version - they're all exactly the same as the version I quoted earlier, just... somehow misreported even worse.
It seems like you're just trolling anyway, but I thought I would let you know that they'll just be excluded from the voting slate if they're not legal, so I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here, haha.

Anyway!!! Update over for now!
It's not a troll, I'm just horrible at math. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)