Project Metagame Workshop (OM Submissions CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so a rule i am adding is that stage 1 mons get an extra 15 bp in all stats. U guys think the number should change?
The problem with this isn't the number,it's the fact that stuff like Type:Null,Munchlax,and Sneasel get included.
Edit:Quickban Nincada and Cosmoem please.Sneasel looks very borderline.

Last edited:
The problem with this isn't the number,it's the fact that stuff like Type:Null,Munchlax,and Sneasel get included.
Edit:Quickban Nincada and Cosmoem please.Sneasel looks very borderline.
i understand banning things, but not until the meta is playable as banning things off a concept wouldnt make sense as ussually things get quickbanned after its playable. the reason i added the rule is that ussually 2nd stages fair better like u said.

i understand banning things, but not until the meta is playable as banning things off a concept wouldnt make sense as ussually things get quickbanned after its playable. the reason i added the rule is that ussually 2nd stages fair better like u said.
I understand,but in its current state the rule applies to 1st stages that don't have middle stages to outclass them.In addition,the OM rules state that while quickbanning while in the submission state is frowned upon,some things are too broken not to quickban.
Edit:An alternate name for the OM could be "NFE Insanity" to highlight the ridiculous stats that some NFE's get.
Edit 2:Can I have some thoughts on Ability+?I'm wondering if its good.

Last edited:
Move sliders (or adjust)

Premise:
slider.png

Moves can be adjusted to trade power for accuracy and vice versa (in increments of 10). Status moves are unchanged.

Accuracy must be ranging between 10% and 100% (or 110%, explained below).

Move power must be 0 or higher. Moves with varying power, fixed damage moves, level based moves, OHKO moves, counter/mirror coat, cannot be changed.

∞ accuracy is treated as 110% on the slider. So for example, magical leaf can be adjusted like following:

P:60 A: ∞ --> P:70 A:100%

Potential banlist:

Abilities:

• No guard
Pokemon:
  • OU banlist
Moves:
  • Lock-on/Mind reader

Threats:
  • Multi-hit moves

Feedback is appreciated. This is a very basic outline of the concept.

Last edited:
I would also make moves based on the user’s level (Seismic Toss and Night Shade) and fixed damage moves (Dragon Rage/Sonic Boom) not affected by this, along with Super Fang, unless that’s covered in the moves with varying power.

Last edited:
Move sliders (or adjust)

Premise:
View attachment 363159

Moves can be adjusted to trade power for accuracy and vice versa (in increments of 10). Status moves are unchanged.

Accuracy must be ranging between 10% and 100% (or 110%, explained below).

Move power must be 0 or higher. Moves with varying power, fixed damage moves, level based moves, OHKO moves, counter/mirror coat, cannot be changed.

∞ accuracy is treated as 110% on the slider. So for example, magical leaf can be adjusted like following:

P:60 A: ∞ --> P:70 A:100%

Potential banlist:

Abilities:

• No guard
Pokemon:
  • OU banlist
Moves:
  • Lock-on/Mind reader

Feedback is appreciated. This is a very basic outline of the concept.
How would you adjust the moves?

Ok,thanks.I'd like to say that 2-5 hit moves could be concerning,especially on Cloyster,as they get about thirty extra BP on average and Cloyster gets 50 extra BP.
Edit:
Ability+
(Formerly Powered Up)(Link to original thread https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/powered-up.3530018/)
Metagame premise:All abilities have their effects doubled.Multipliers are applied again(Iron Fist,as an example,would have a multiplier of 1.2*1.2=1.44 for Punch moves)and anything added is stacked(Cursed Body has a 60% chance to disable a move,because it adds a 30% chance to disable a move,and 30+30=60).
IMPORTANT:Weather and Terrain abilities are unchanged unlike the original Powered Up,as they set the respective weather or terrain,which happens to last five turns,instead of them being treated as setting the field condition for 5 turns.
Potential bans and threats:
Threats:
:lycanroc-dusk: Lycanrock-Dusk:Lycanroc-Dusk gets access to the powerful Tough Claws.This gives it access to STAB 67.6 BP priority and colorful coverage with 202.8 BP CC,135.2 BP Drill Run,and 152.1 BP Play Rough with a solid 117 base Attack and 110 Speed,and its clear that Lycanroc-Dusk is a dangerous Choice Band user.
:scizor: Scizor:Scizor is standard Scizor,but with 90 BP STAB priority now.Good pivot and SD sweeper.
:toxapex: :slowbro: :slowking: :slowking-galar: :tornadus-therian: :tangrowth: :amoonguss: Regenerator:Regenerator now heals 67% max HP upon switching out.This combined with the users of the ability's bulk(in the case of Tornadus-Therian power as well)and this makes Regenerator an incredibly powerful defensive ability.A Regenerator Clause(1 Regenerator Mon per team)might have to be looked into.
:melmetal: Melmetal:Melmetal is already a hunk of a metal man in OU,but in Ability+ it gets even better.DIB becomes a 172.8 BP STAB move that breaks Sashes and Sturdy.Its coverage gets stronger as well,with the elemental punches providing nice coverage with 108 BP.
:conkeldurr: Conkeldurr:Conkeldurr with Guts activated becomes incredibly powerful,with the only real answers to it being Gardevoir,Landorus-T,and Tapu Lele.Guts Mach Punch and Facade is incredibly strong and hard to wall.
:tapu lele: Tapu Lele:With the power of priority in this metagame,Psychic Terrain becomes incredibly important for blocking that priority.Also,Tapu Lele itself is strong,being one of the 3 answers to Conkeldurr and hitting as hard as ever with its Specs set.
:heatran: Heatran:With Flash Fire now giving a ridiculous 2.25* power boost,it can apply constant pressure even if its not out.One read of a click of Fire coverage and suddenly you have 225 BP Magma Storm.It can be played around but one misplay and Tran is leaving a gaping hole in your team.
Unthreats:
:weavile: Weavile:While Pressure is nice I guess the powerful SE priority from Lycanroc-Dusk,Conkeldurr,and Scizor and the powerful Melmetal and Heatran makes it hard for Weavile to find opportunities to sweep.This makes it a lot more reliant on support to kill these threats before it can attempt a sweep.
:volcarona:Volcarona:it gets revenged by Lycanroc-Dusk,it has to really think before clicking Fire STAB against a team with Tran,and it's overall just less impressive.
Banlist:OU Banlist and Clauses,Serene Grace(sorry Rachi),Snow Cloak,Sand Veil,Huge Power
Watchlist:Regenerator Clause,Kyurem,Kartana,Conkeldurr,Regieleki,Zamazenta-C Unban
Questions for the community:
Would this be fun to play?
Should anything else be added to the watchlist?
Should Zamazenta-C be unbanned?

Last edited:
Pokemon Wars (By Showdown)

Artwork by glitchedpuppet
Metagame premise: This Metagame's premise is to crossover Pokemon with the Advance Wars games, where 1 Pokemon on your team is its own Commanding Officer, giving themselves and the rest of their team a "Day-to-day" bonus, which in this case gives their ability to everyone else and base stats of every Pokemon increase and decrease depending on their nature.
As an example of a CO and "Units"
CO Scizor:
:ss/Scizor:
Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Sand Tomb

A Unit on the team:
:ss/Cloyster:
Cloyster @ Life Orb
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Ice Shard

In this case, Cloyster will have CO Scizor's ability in Technician in addition to Skill Link. Additionally, Cloyster has 50/105 (+10)/180/75 (-10)/45/70 stats because Scizor has an Adamant Nature. To compensate for not having 2 abilities at once, Scizor's stats will be 70/150 (+20)/100/55/80/65
Potential Bans/Restrictions: OU Banlist, the near universal bans/restrictions other OMs have for abilities (i.e Huge Power and Shadow Tag), The Speed Abilities + Weather/Terrain, Stench, Quick Draw, Mold Breaker and clones, Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, Magic Guard, Tinted Lens, Triage Magic Bounce, Magnet Pull, ?Unseen Fist/Urshifu (unsure if should be banned or just restricted), Shuckle (As a CO, either Def or SpD could reach 250 and would lead to a glitch where it's nearly invincible on 1 side) Trace
Potential Threats:
COs:
Weather Setters: :tyranitar: :hippowdon: :gigalith: :pelipper: :politoed: :torkoal: :ninetales: :abomasnow: :ninetales-alola: :aurorus: :vanilluxe:
Terrain Setters: :Tapu Fini: :Weezing: :Weezing-galar: :Tapu Koko: :Pincurchin: :Tapu Lele: :Indeedee: :Indeedee-f: :Rillaboom: :Tapu Bulu:
Defensive abilities: :Heatran: :Volcanion: :Gastrodon: :Hydreigon: :Goodra: :Zeraora: :Marowak-Alola: :Landorus-Therian: :Blissey: :Snorlax: :Rhyperior: :Necrozma: :Quagsire: :Dragonite: :Kommo-o: :Bewear:
Offensive abilities: :Bisharp: :Melmetal: :Scizor: :Kartana: :Conkeldurr: :Crawdaunt: :Heracross: :Porygon-Z: :Articuno-Galar: :Moltres-Galar: :Nidoking: :Regieleki: :Regidrago: :Lycanroc-Dusk: :Dhelmise: :Inteleon: :Absol: (Super Luck) :Doublade: :Cloyster: :Perrserker: :Sylveon: :Sirfetch
Utility abilities: :Grimmsnarl: :Dragapult: :Hawlucha: :Victini: :Togekiss: :Kyurem: :Ferrothorn: :Appletun: :Cofagrigus: :Runerigus: :Crobat: :Mew: :Garchomp:
Units:
:Scizor:
Scizor makes a great CO and Unit as you can't go wrong with such a well rounded Pokemon. Give it Flash Fire, Steelworker, Adaptability, Intimidate, Tough Claws, Defiant,
:Dragapult:
Likewise, it makes for a great CO and Unit because it's so well rounded. It might only give Infiltrator or Clear Body as an ability, gaining +20 in a stat as a CO and gaining abilities like Technician for Dragon Dart, Adaptability using Meteor Strike.. I mean Draco Meteor, or Intimidate for pivoting sets.
:Hawlucha:
Hawlucha being able to set up its own terrain and without compromising Unburden could be borderline broken with it being similar to combos like Drizzle+Swift Swim, but it's all or nothing with a consumed item, so it might get a pass.
:Regieleki: :Entei: :Dragonite:
If you don't want an electric spam team with Regieleki or Tapu Koko COs, you can opt for Pixilate/Refrigerate COs. In fact, any Pokemon with Extreme Speed would love such a CO.
:Heatran:
Heatran with a CO that has Levitate or Dry Skin will be great as it removes some of Heatran's weaknesses, which is great for a tank like Heatran.
:Cloyster:
Appreciates Technician boosted Icicle Spears and Rock Blast, and a 105 Atk is pretty good if the CO has the correct nature.
:Stakataka:
Not only can Stakataka get Levitate and Steelworker as abilities, it gets them while having beast boost and any speed reducing natures will make it even better in Trick Room, and will be physically bulkier as 141 Atk will let Stakataka have max IVs in Defense (but still needs a Lonely Nature as a Unit).
:Melmetal: :Urshifu-Rapid-Strike:
These Pokemon are likely to be suspected first in the meta, and for good reason. Melmetal gets Double Iron Bash, which with a Technician based CO gives DIB an effective 216 BP while maintaining the nasty flinch rate. The CO could also be have Serene Grace with Trick Room support to make Melmetal infuriating to fight against, or have Long Reach to mitigate the damage caused by Rough Barb Helmet, all this without sacrificing an item and having a higher attack. However, that contact attribute, Melmetal's Slowness, and many things also being bulkier and stronger is why it won't be initially banned until some play testing is done.
Similarly, Urshifu-R is already restricted to being just a Unit, with Unseen Fist would break many field based teams too strong (ie. Trick Room, Electric Surge, Rain) by bypassing the major weakness of simply waiting it out with protect and by waiting on koing passive Pokemon, additionally getting big boosts for Atk or Spe as a CO. Even as a unit, Urshifu-R gets a pretty good bonus on top of making Surging Strikes hit even harder with multiple methods. Technician, Tough Claws, Drizzle, Adaptability, and more. Like with Melmetal however, it could be pretty easy to bypass that damage or punish it hard if Urshifu-R doesn't have Long Reach or Protective Pads.
-What's an airport, again?
-How should the CO of a team be determined? The most logical one I can think of is having the first or last slots be the CO Pokemon. However, I would like to know if people would want the CO to be determined by name or being shiny, or some other method.
-Is the stat boost given well balanced? To powerful? To underwhelming? Does it fit the spirit of other metagames?
-Also about the stat bonus, should it be displayer what nature a CO has? Additionally, what ability they are using?
-Would it be worth it to implement the CO and SCO powers? If so, how should such a mechanic be implemented?

Side Note; I actually got this idea while thinking about the Crossover Chaos Petmod, but with Advance Wars COs instead of Pokemon, and of course it would be interesting to see a Pokemon as a CO in Advance Wars gameplay, as well as other characters.
The title of this Metagame can also change if referencing other games, media, and websites directly is not appropriate, but the concept of having a Pokemon that gives its ability and some stat buffs could be interesting. It would just be easiest to explain with COs and Units.

Last edited:
CO Scizor:
:ss/Scizor:
Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Sand Tomb

A Unit on the team:
:ss/Cloyster:
Cloyster @ Life Orb
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Ice Shard

In this case, Cloyster will have CO Scizor's ability in Technician in addition to Skill Link. Additionally, Cloyster has 50/105 (+10)/180/75 (-10)/45/70 stats because Scizor has an Adamant Nature. To compensate for not having 2 abilities at once, Scizor's stats will be 70/150 (+20)/100/55/80/65.
Based on this I'm guessing that the unit gets +10 and -10 based on the + and - stat of the CO nature and the CO gets +20 to the + stat of their nature.

Based on this I'm guessing that the unit gets +10 and -10 based on the + and - stat of the CO nature and the CO gets +20 to the + stat of their nature.
Correct. That’s what I came up with for now and want to have a similar idea since COs in Advance Wars typically give some bonus like +20% Fire Power to Direct units or being immune to Snow.
It wouldn’t be really fesible to have specific and major CO bonuses like recieving priority on weaker grass moves with a Rillaboom CO or everything being immune to Sand with a Tyranitar CO. That would definitely creep into Petmod territory.

Looking at this,Melmetal with a Scizor CO looks really dangerous with 216 BP DIB and 153 Attack.Urshifu-RS with a Scizor CO also looks really dangerous with 168.75 base power Surging Strikes that ignores Defense boosts and Intimidate.Scizor just looks very good as a CO in general.

Looking at this,Melmetal with a Scizor CO looks really dangerous with 216 BP DIB and 153 Attack.Urshifu-RS with a Scizor CO also looks really dangerous with 168.75 base power Surging Strikes that ignores Defense boosts and Intimidate.Scizor just looks very good as a CO in general.
Yeah.
I expect many Pokemon that are great in Multiability and Shared Power to be great here, as it is similar with the key difference of having only 1 extra ability from 1 Pokemon.
Melmetal and Urshifu-R will likely be the first Pokemon suspects, and Urshifu-R definitely will be restricted from being a CO. 150 Atk or 117 Spe with its standard moves and giving Unseen Fist to all its teammates would be pretty powerful.

Ok,thanks.I'd like to say that 2-5 hit moves could be concerning,especially on Cloyster,as they get about thirty extra BP on average and Cloyster gets 50 extra BP.
Edit:
Ability+
(Formerly Powered Up)(Link to original thread https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/powered-up.3530018/)
Metagame premise:All abilities have their effects doubled.Multipliers are applied again(Iron Fist,as an example,would have a multiplier of 1.2*1.2=1.44 for Punch moves)and anything added is stacked(Cursed Body has a 60% chance to disable a move,because it adds a 30% chance to disable a move,and 30+30=60).
IMPORTANT:Weather and Terrain abilities are unchanged unlike the original Powered Up,as they set the respective weather or terrain,which happens to last five turns,instead of them being treated as setting the field condition for 5 turns.
Threats:
:lycanroc-dusk: Lycanrock-Dusk:Lycanroc-Dusk gets access to the powerful Tough Claws.This gives it access to STAB 67.6 BP priority and colorful coverage with 202.8 BP CC,135.2 BP Drill Run,and 152.1 BP Play Rough with a solid 117 base Attack and 110 Speed,and its clear that Lycanroc-Dusk is a dangerous Choice Band user.
:scizor: Scizor:Scizor is standard Scizor,but with 90 BP STAB priority now.Good pivot and SD sweeper.
:toxapex: :slowbro: :slowking: :slowking-galar: :tornadus-therian: :tangrowth: :amoonguss: Regenerator:Regenerator now heals 66% max HP upon switching out.This combined with the users of the ability's bulk(in the case of Tornadus-Therian power as well)and this makes Regenerator an incredibly powerful defensive ability.A Regenerator Clause(1 Regenerator Mon per team)might have to be looked into.
:melmetal: Melmetal:Melmetal is already a hunk of a metal man in OU,but in Ability+ it gets even better.DIB becomes a 172.8 BP STAB move that breaks Sashes and Sturdy.Its coverage gets stronger as well,with the elemental punches providing nice coverage with 108 BP.
:conkeldurr: Conkeldurr:Conkeldurr with Guts activated becomes incredibly powerful,with the only real answers to it being Gardevoir,Landorus-T,and Tapu Lele.Guts Mach Punch and Facade is incredibly strong and hard to wall.
:tapu lele: Tapu Lele:With the power of priority in this metagame,Psychic Terrain becomes incredibly important for blocking that priority.Also,Tapu Lele itself is strong,being one of the 3 answers to Conkeldurr and hitting as hard as ever with its Specs set.
:heatran: Heatran:With Flash Fire now giving a ridiculous 2.25* power boost,it can apply constant pressure even if its not out.One read of a click of Fire coverage and suddenly you have 225 BP Magma Storm.It can be played around but one misplay and Tran is leaving a gaping hole in your team.
Unthreats:
:weavile: Weavile:While Pressure is nice I guess the powerful SE priority from Lycanroc-Dusk,Conkeldurr,and Scizor and the powerful Melmetal and Heatran makes it hard for Weavile to find opportunities to sweep.This makes it a lot more reliant on support to kill these threats before it can attempt a sweep.
:volcarona:Volcarona:it gets revenged by Lycanroc-Dusk,it has to really think before clicking Fire STAB against a team with Tran,and it's overall just less impressive.
Banlist:OU Banlist and Clauses,Serene Grace(sorry Rachi),Snow Cloak,Sand Veil
Watchlist:Regenerator Clause,Kyurem,Kartana,Conkeldurr,Regieleki,Regidrago,Zamazenta-C Unban
Would this be fun to play?
Should anything else be added to the watchlist?
Should Zamazenta-C be unbanned?
Can I have some feedback on Ability+?
I loved this metagame back in Gen 6 and would love to see this meta return. Comfey won’t be all that broken, but having +6 priority means it’s faster than Helping Hand and Protection moves. I believe that is still less than Switching, but if Triage is given to a stronger Pokemon in the future, it’ll be a huge threat for sure.

StatGiver(name stay at possible change)
Metagame Premise:The stat of the pokemon is give to the next pokémon in the party.So,If I have a Shuckle in the first slot and a Bisharp in the second slot,Bisharp obtains Shuckle stats but keep is own typing,ability and movepool.That will give the possibility to shine to the Pokemon with bad stat but good type,ability or movepool.

Rules:Standart OU Rules,Dynamax Clause,Sleep Clause
Potential Bans:Blissey and Chansey could be ban because they can create very hard Pokemon to kill if they give their stat on pokemon with Regenerator or Type Immunity Ability.
The Abilities Fur Coat,Huge Power and Wonder Guard could also be ban for logical reason (Imagine than Dragapult give is stat to Azumaril.).

Melmetal should also be ban because he could become overpower if he gets stat for any fast offensive pokemon like Zeraora or Weaville.He could just go and spam Double Iron Bash and flinch everything on his way.
Kartana should also be ban because any pokemon with this stat and a better movepool could be very dangerous.
Eviolite will be ban because giving Toxapex stat to any NFE with the eviolite will make them take 2/3 of damage will be very OP.
Thick Club and Light Ball are ban because they make any Pokemon basically double his offensive Stats.Regigigas is ban due to the stat he give. They are very good and if he get stat to be a bulky slow attacker, he could pass trought Slow Start and be correct in that role and give 670 BST to any pokemon.

Potential Threats:I think than Swoobat could be very good if he could gets betters speed and special attack stats because of its Simple Ability.
Swoobat @ Heavy-Duty Boots (getting stats from Noivern)
Ability: Simple
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stored Power
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Defog
With now a Speed of 123 and 97 in SpA,Swoobat could hit very hard and be a very Good User of Stored Power,and possibly one of the best sweeper of the metagame.

Mew And Jirachi could be pretty decent if they could gets stats that are more specific.For exemple, Jirachi getting stat from Aerodactyl or Weaville could make him an ever better user of Serene Grace-Iron head Flincher.
Jirachi @ Life Orb
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Drain Punch
- U-turn
- Play Rough

With a better Speed and a decent Attack,he could be a good pivot or wallbreaker.Mew could be a very good defensive pokemon by getting stat from Toxapex or Tangrowth or a very good lead with Regieleki Stats because of its incredible movepool.

I am sure than Ditto receving any good HP Stat could become an Absolute monster.

Dragapult could be a great Stat Giver, especially to Arctovish or Arctozolt which will make them pretty good because of a combination of great stat and Bolt Beak or Fishious Rend.

Arctozolt @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Volt Absorb
Jolly Nature
- Bolt Beak
- Icicle Crash
- Taunt
- Rock Slide
AND
Arctovish @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Water Absorb
Jolly Nature
- Fishious Rend
- Ice Fang
- Rock Blast
- Crunch

Questions:
How thats work with the first and last slot Pokemon?
-The first slot pokemon gets the stats of the last slots Pokemon.

What happen with Pokemon than change form during the match?
-The Pokemon than change form keep is stats than have being give.So If my darmanitan gets stats from Entei,Zen-Darmanitan keeps Entei Stats.
And the Shuckle that was receving Darmanitan stats keep Darmanitan stats even if Darmanitan as go on Zen Mode.

How Ditto would work ?
-Ditto copy the oponents stat than he presently have.So if my Ditto transform into a Scizor with Bisharp Stats,Ditto gets Bisharp Stats But Scizor moveset.

Last edited:
Metagame Premise:The stat of the pokemon is give to the next pokémon in the party.So,If I have a Shuckle in the first slot and a Bisharp in the second slot,Bisharp obtains Shuckle stats but keep is own typing,ability and movepool.That will give the possibility to shine to the Pokemon with bad stat but good type,ability or movepool.

Potential Bans:Blissey and Chansey could be ban because they can create very hard Pokemon to kill if they give their stat on pokemon with Regenerator or Type Immunity Ability.
The Abilities Fur Coat,Huge Power and Wonder Guard could also be ban for logical reason (Imagine than Kartana give is stat to Azumaril.).

Melmetal should also be ban because he could become overpower if he gets stat for any fast offensive pokemon like Zeraora or Weaville.He could just go and spam Double Iron Bash and flinch everything on his way.

Potential Threats:I think than Swoobat could be very good if he could gets betters speed and special attack stats because of its Simple Ability.
Timid Nature
- Stored Power
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Defog
With now a Speed of 123 and 97 in SpA,Swoobat could hit very hard and be a very Good User of Stored Power,and possibly one of the best sweeper of the metagame.

Mew And Jirachi could be pretty decent if they could gets stats that are more specific.For exemple, Jirachi getting stat from Aerodactyl or Weaville could make him an ever better user of Serene Grace-Iron head Flincher.
Jirachi @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Drain Punch
- U-turn
- Play Rough

With a better Speed and a decent Attack,he could be a good pivot or wallbreaker.Mew could be a very good defensive pokemon by getting stat from Toxapex or Tangrowth or a very good lead with Regieleki Stats because of its incredible movepool.

And for finish,I am sure than ditto receving any good HP Stat could become an Absolute monster.

Questions:

-The Pokemon than change form keep is stats than have being give.So If my darmanitan gets stats from Entei,Zen-Darmanitan keeps Entei Stats.
And the Shuckle that was receving Darmanitan stats keep Darmanitan stats even if Darmanitan as go on Zen Mode.

How Ditto would work ?
-Ditto copy the oponents stat than he presently have.So if my Ditto transform into a Scizor with Bisharp Stats,Ditto gets Bisharp Stats But Scizor moveset.
An item that probably should be banned is Eviolite. Giving what is essentially fully evolved Pokemon a 2/3 damage reduction to all attacks. Light Ball and Thick Club are also pretty strong when they aren't limited to Pokemon with Pikachu's and Marowak's stats. Let's also not forget about Water Bubble.
Kartana in general should be banned as well, since it was limited by the weak BP and coverage of its movepool, something that is no longer a factor when any Pokemon can have its stats. Just imagine Kartana giving Cloyster its stats.
While not as banworthy, Dragapult giving Arctovish/Arctozolt its massive speed and its pretty high attack will make Dragapult considerably strong.

An item that probably should be banned is Eviolite. Giving what is essentially fully evolved Pokemon a 2/3 damage reduction to all attacks. Light Ball and Thick Club are also pretty strong when they aren't limited to Pokemon with Pikachu's and Marowak's stats. Let's also not forget about Water Bubble.
Kartana in general should be banned as well, since it was limited by the weak BP and coverage of its movepool, something that is no longer a factor when any Pokemon can have its stats. Just imagine Kartana giving Cloyster its stats.
While not as banworthy, Dragapult giving Arctovish/Arctozolt its massive speed and its pretty high attack will make Dragapult considerably strong.
Thanks for that,I did not think about it.

The Abilities Fur Coat,Huge Power and Wonder Guard could also be ban for logical reason (Imagine than Dragapult give is stat to Azumaril.).

Kartana should also be ban because any pokemon with this stat and a better movepool could be very dangerous.
Eviolite will be ban because giving Toxapex stat to any NFE with the eviolite will make them take 2/3 of damage will be very OP.
Thick Club and Light Ball are ban because they make any Pokemon basically double his offensive Stats.

Timid Nature
- Stored Power
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Defog

Jirachi @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Drain Punch
- U-turn
- Play Rough

I am sure than Ditto receving any good HP Stat could become an Absolute monster.

Dragapult could be a great Stat Giver, especially to Arctovish or Arctozolt which will make them pretty good because of a combination of great stat and Bolt Beak or Fishious Rend.

Arctozolt @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Volt Absorb
Jolly Nature
- Bolt Beak
- Icicle Crash
- Taunt
- Rock Slide
AND
Arctovish @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Water Absorb
Jolly Nature
- Fishious Rend
- Ice Fang
- Rock Blast
- Crunch

Questions:

How Ditto would work ?

It's like some sort of fucked-up Inheritance. I like it.

I'll come back to this later, but right now I'm gonna throw a quick squad of 3 Pokemon where the third will loop back to the first.

:Nihilego: @ Focus Sash
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
- Trick Room
- Head Smash
- Gunk Shot
- Knock Off

Holy Head Smash, Batman. Melmetal even gives Nihilego just a bonkers amount of HP to absorb recoil.

:Dragapult: @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Ball
- Hydro Pump
- U-turn

Still great speed control, but now with a little less power. Abuse that Ghost immunity, Dragapult's made out of papier-mache on the physical side now.

:Melmetal: @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Double Iron Bash
- Superpower
- Earthquake
- Self-Destruct

Yeah, so you know how Dragapult never seems to really abuse its Attack well? I can see a lot of Pokemon not lasting in this metagame very long. Conk also fits at the end of this train, and I imagine it would better abuse Dragpult's statline while not giving Nihilego as strong a statline. Building in this metagame is gonna be bonkers.

It's like some sort of fucked-up Inheritance. I like it.

I'll come back to this later, but right now I'm gonna throw a quick squad of 3 Pokemon where the third will loop back to the first.

:Nihilego: @ Focus Sash
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
- Trick Room
- Head Smash
- Gunk Shot
- Knock Off

Holy Head Smash, Batman. Melmetal even gives Nihilego just a bonkers amount of HP to absorb recoil.

:Dragapult: @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Ball
- Hydro Pump
- U-turn

Still great speed control, but now with a little less power. Abuse that Ghost immunity, Dragapult's made out of papier-mache on the physical side now.

:Melmetal: @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Double Iron Bash
- Superpower
- Earthquake
- Self-Destruct

Yeah, so you know how Dragapult never seems to really abuse its Attack well? I can see a lot of Pokemon not lasting in this metagame very long. Conk also fits at the end of this train, and I imagine it would better abuse Dragpult's statline while not giving Nihilego as strong a statline. Building in this metagame is gonna be bonkers.
Thanks man,and yeah i basically try to mix Godly gift and Inheritance to give an unique teambuild mechanic(ps:melmetal could possibly be ban but im not sure,because the stat he give are really good and with a better speed he can become a monster of power )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)