Middle Cup ORAS

hi yeah that'd be fine i'll help also but full analyses will not be a thing for a long time unfortunately :s (though i wouldn't mind THEM!)
Yeah I was thinking almost just a point-form "analysis" that wouldn't need any QC or Grammar checks with almost minimalist comments on teammates, set details, etc. The existence of MC as a playable format makes me curious though. If the format is linked on the dex, there might as well be something there.

sin(pi)

lucky n bad
You can always do "analyses" either in posts in the thread, or in one of the reserved posts. I like the idea of people editing posts itt and then linking each Pokémon on the VR to its post (I believe 1v1 does this atm)

This may not merit much on here, but honestly, I'm surprised this isn't an official tier, especially if LC is popular with the pre-evolutions. Might just be me, but maybe next generation we can see this come to light.
It isn't terribly active or popular, so that's mainly the reason why it isn't official. However I'm sure that if it became way more active it might get at least a ladder sometime in the future.

This may not merit much on here, but honestly, I'm surprised this isn't an official tier, especially if LC is popular with the pre-evolutions. Might just be me, but maybe next generation we can see this come to light.
It isn't up to me! And yeah, we need popularity / activity.

Also, for the record, the MC council is me and BB, I'm not leaving that. Mazz is just taking my spot as leader! Clearing up a bit of confusion.

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
I think mazz's idea of a tournament would be good to showcase our teams and possibly get a little more popularity. We can showcase our teams that we have worked on, maybe showcase some innovative stuff (I got some stuff in mind >:) ) and in general just be a good way to get the MC community all together.

A tournament would be pretty cool imo. I'm usually on PS! though, and I take battles often there, so feel free to ask me to a Middle Cup battle if you'd like!

Perhaps we should hold a Middle Cup tournament somehow, maybe have it under UU or something but show it as such, maybe that could increase the popularity of it, how about it guys?

I was thinking of running it similarly to how most subforums run their tournaments and just running it out of this thread, with scheduling matchups being up to opponents. I'll probably start signups on Friday, and then start it once we hit 16 or 32 members.

Also this weekend, and most likely through to next weekend, I've been given the green light to start working on mini-analyses to put on site. This means I'd like the Middle Cup community in one place to help hash out sets. I'll probably have the HTML test written by that time too, so unfixable and I can upload them (hopefully as fast as they're produced). The only snag here is a medium we could use to meet up (in group chat format) and hash out the sets. I'm thinking IRC, as I'm not too interested in starting a Middle Cup group chat on PS. The only hitch there is we'd have to find a room to overrun, and I'm not sure as to how busy #OtherMetas gets. Piratepad / Google Docs is also an idea, but I don't like the idea of having copious amounts of people typing at the same time. Suggestions are welcome, but only a few scribes are really needed. Anyways, I'll think about it a bit more. Just letting you all know.

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
I have figured out how to cteam mazz xD
Screenshot_66.png

On a serious note, on the topic of VR discussion points, I don't agree with Seadra moving to A, but I can agree with a small rise to B+ or A-. It's a really dangerous sweeper, yes, but I think the arrival of Frogadier has hurt it thanks to the competition it faces now as an offensive Water type. Frogadier is faster and more powerful than Seadra right off the bat, while Seadra needs set-up in order to fully showcase it's niche. However, it's a lot better than the mons in B and some of the mons in B+ due to it's insane late-game capabilities, so I do agree with a rise, but a rise all the way to A feels too overestimating of Seadra's capabilities.

EDIT: Also let's get other metagame of the month for May amirite

Last edited:
I don't see a reason to drop Doublade to A- over A or A+, it has the ability to pull off a few sets and just be a menace to teams that don't bring a bulky water or something that can revenge it easily. I think in order to demonstrate this we will need to go over all the sets it can pull off:

Doublade @ Leftovers
Ability: No Guard
Level: 50
EVs: 244 HP / 12 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Toxic

Probably my favorite Doublade set. It allows Doublade to tank almost any non-boosted hit even SE hits and simply be a very annoying wall. Steel-, Ghost-typing is a great defensively allowing it to take on Fairy, Flying, Rock, Normal, Steel, Grass, Bug, Fighting, Poison, and Ice (That's all I can think of off the top of my head). This allows Doublade to switch into plenty of Pokemon and really threaten them out with its superb attack. It's typing allows it to using certain Pokemon as complete setup fodder. Common spikers like Roselia can't hit it, even a lure set with HP fire and 252+ SpAtk can't 2HKO and gets KOd by a combination of Gyro Ball and Sneak. Common defoggers like Crobat also can't beat Doublade and their only hope is to run bulky taunt to stop Doublade from SDing and really hurting something. Toxic allows Doublade to punish things like Porygon2 that may want to switch into a Gyro Ball and P2's best option for hitting Doublade is HP Fire or Thunderbolt. However this set has issues with many of the powerful Physical wall breakers and with Pokemon that can abuse No Guard with WoW. Doublade also can have trouble getting the full power out of Gyro Ball because of how slow the tier is as well as because many fast Pokemon in the tier like Electabuzz resist Steel-type moves.

Doublade @ Life Orb
EVs: 52 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Autotomize
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Shadow Claw

This set is really great at capitalizing on Doublade's great offenses and nice boosting moves. This set carries dual stab which hits almost everything for neutral damage which is fine because after one SD Doublade hits 324 Attack which is absolutely insane. After one Autotomize you outspeed the whole unboosted metagame. And you have an Atk stat of 162. There isn't a whole lot to say about this set, just rely on your bulk and offensive pressure to force frail things like Roselia out and use that as an opportunity to setup and SD or Autotomize. If you have +2 in both there isn't much that can take a hit and it comes down to things like scarf revenge killers to stop you.

I think that it makes sense to drop Doublade, it is good but I don't see why it is S tier, there are plenty of things that can rip it apart and plenty of things that can tank its hits; at the same time it is hard to for sure say it should drop. Doublade is very much on the fence. It has good typing and stats but it is in a meta that can give it some trouble with Piloswine and Rhydon running around as well as many things being able to quickly wear it down and abuse its awful speed. Its ability hurts it more than it helps it; Doublade doesn't rely on shaky moves yet Pokemon do rely on shaky moves to beat it (WoW).

For my final consensus drop it to A+/A, A- is taking it too far.

Last edited:
I was thinking of running it similarly to how most subforums run their tournaments and just running it out of this thread, with scheduling matchups being up to opponents. I'll probably start signups on Friday, and then start it once we hit 16 or 32 members.

Also this weekend, and most likely through to next weekend, I've been given the green light to start working on mini-analyses to put on site. This means I'd like the Middle Cup community in one place to help hash out sets. I'll probably have the HTML test written by that time too, so unfixable and I can upload them (hopefully as fast as they're produced). The only snag here is a medium we could use to meet up (in group chat format) and hash out the sets. I'm thinking IRC, as I'm not too interested in starting a Middle Cup group chat on PS. The only hitch there is we'd have to find a room to overrun, and I'm not sure as to how busy #OtherMetas gets. Piratepad / Google Docs is also an idea, but I don't like the idea of having copious amounts of people typing at the same time. Suggestions are welcome, but only a few scribes are really needed. Anyways, I'll think about it a bit more. Just letting you all know.
I like this idea. If only a select few people are assigned to write them up, then I don't think you'd have much to worry about with Piratepad or Docs. IMO Piratepad is probably better since you can chat about it too as you type, but it's up to you.

EVs: 52 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Autotomize
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Shadow Claw

This set is really great at capitalizing on Doublade's great offenses and nice boosting moves. This set carries dual stab which hits almost everything for neutral damage which is fine because after one SD Doublade hits 324 Attack which is absolutely insane. After one Autotomize you outspeed the whole unboosted metagame. And you have an Atk stat of 162. There isn't a whole lot to say about this set, just rely on your bulk and offensive pressure to force frail things like Roselia out and use that as an opportunity to setup and SD or Autotomize. If you have +2 in both there isn't much that can take a hit and it comes down to things like scarf revenge killers to stop you.
Timid Electabuzz, 252 Speed = 172
Adamant Doublade, 252 Speed = 87
87*2 = 174

You don't even need Jolly. Unless you need the 52/8 bulk EVs for something, I'd opt for more power.

Piratepad seemed to make the most sense at the time and it still does. I'll be fairly busy for the rest of the afternoon, but this evening and tomorrow afternoon I'll probably start with designing some analyses. I reckon by this time next weekend we should be able to have most of them onsite.

Capfoo

formerly Captain Combusken
I know it says it in the OP, but I still don't understand how to play this (or any other meta w/o a ladder for that matter). I've tried looking but can't find anything.

But yeah, I love Middle Cup. Middle evolutions for some reason have always usually been my favourite design from the line they come from, so when I found out that this concept existed back in BW days, I was really happy! Sadly I haven't played it as much as I'd like, but hey ho.

I would personally love to see this get popular, bc I love the idea of this meta a lot. I'll help in whatever small way I can.

whyd you ban my fav pokemon whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I know it says it in the OP, but I still don't understand how to play this (or any other meta w/o a ladder for that matter). I've tried looking but can't find anything.
Once you've created a team (any format will work, just make sure to stick to the guidelines for teambuilding), I think the easiest way to go about finding someone to play against would be to go to the Other Metas chatroom on Showdown and ask around there to see if anyone wants to play (from there, you can just send them a battle request; you probably already know how to do that, but if you don't I can explain).

Timid Electabuzz, 252 Speed = 172
Adamant Doublade, 252 Speed = 87
87*2 = 174

You don't even need Jolly. Unless you need the 52/8 bulk EVs for something, I'd opt for more power.
I was thinking of that spread but I'll fiddle around with it more try to find the most optimal spread. The reason why I didn't put that set is because even with adamant you fail to 2HKO uninvested P2.

I don't think Chansey is broken at all. Lets look at the top tier mons, what does Chansey actually beat?

Doublade - switches into Chansey and uses it as set up bait
Croconaw - DD doesn't OHKO, but Chansey can only paralyze it. 252 Special Attack doesn't even OHKO with Thunderbolt. SD can 1 shot Chansey.
Fletchinder - Chansey lives a +2 Acrobatics, but again, Chansey doesn't even come close to OHKOing back, so it can only paralyze / toxic Fletch. Fletch can also set up on Chansey, altho it's a risky plan.
Fraxure - Easily gets past Chansey, even with Choice Scarf.
Golbat - just Taunts Chansey and kills it. Chansey is also free Defog bait. Only has to be weary of Thunder Wave on the switch.
Gurdurr - switches into Chansey and uses it as set up bait.
Monferno - Life Orb CC 1 shots while non LO comes close to 1 shotting.
Rhydon - 2HKO's with Earthquake.
Zweilous - Easily gets past Chansey.
Krokorok - Can get through Chansey with Taunt, Chansey won't appreciate a Knock Off, Chansey beats Scarf though.
Piloswine - SR Piloswine gets walled, but LO Piloswine 2HKO's.

But what about the special attackers? Chansey sure must wall everything with that massive Special Defense of its. Except that's not really the case.

Roselia - Chansey is free Spike bait, and that's what Roselia wants to do with its life anyways.
Electabuzz - Still Volt Switches out of Chansey, and can 2HKO with Life Orb Cross Chop.
Magmar - 2HKO's with Life Orb Cross Chop easily, although Chansey is a pretty good check to this because Magmar has to predict that.
Haunter - Immune to Seismic Toss, can Taunt Chansey and slowly break it down.
Frogadier - Gets walled pretty hard, but it can U-turn into something that breaks Chansey.
Duosion - CM's up and then kills Chansey with Psyshock.

That said, Chansey actually does counter Porygon2 pretty hard. I think offensive tank Porygon2 (or even Agility) is really underrated, but Chansey beats that easily. It also beats Sliggo really well, unless it's Curse Sliggo although idk how good that actually is.

Chansey has Wish and Heal Bell which are amazing, but idk if you can call that broken. It 3HKO's even frail offensive Pokemon at best, and a lot of good Pokemon it only 4HKO's with Seismic Toss. I feel like Porygon2 will compete with Chansey a lot because it's bulkier on the physical side and has better offensive presence. Porygon2's Special Defense is generally good enough anyways.

So yeah, I highly doubt Chansey is broken, or even a top tier Pokemon. It doesn't actually wall as much as it looks like it walls, especially when there's any hazards whatsoever on the field, and while Wish and Heal Bell are amazing, they're not as useful in such a fast paced tier as Middle Cup. Chansey is also a little passive for Middle Cup.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Sets Compendium
by: Take an Azelfie
WIP
Everything legal in Middle Cup is listed except D Ranks are here.
Use the search tool on your browser to find a specific Pokemon if you can't find it.
Mazz you should link this in the OP
If something gets posted that is actually viable it will be added

Bayleef
Boldore
Braixen
Charmeleon
Charmeleon @ Life Orb
Ability: Solar Power
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power Grass
- Ancient Power
- Sunny Day

Clefairy
Crocoknaw
Dewott
Doublade
Doublade @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Toxic
Doublade @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Autotomize
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Shadow Claw

Dragonair
Dragonair @ Life Orb
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Blast / Iron Tail
Dragonair @ Leftovers
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Duosion
Duosion @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
or
Duosion @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Dusclops
Dusclops @ Leftovers / Spooky Plate
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Punch
- Earthquake
- Shadow Sneak
- Will-O-Wisp / Thunder Punch / Ice Punch

Eelektrik
Eelektrik @ Assault Vest
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Aqua Tail / Iron Tail
- U-turn
- Spark / Wild Charge
Eelektrik @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 248 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet / Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Hidden Power [Ice]
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off / Flash Cannon / Thunderbolt

Electabuzz
Electabuzz @ Expert Belt / Life Orb
Ability: Vital Spirit
EVs: 4 HP / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty / Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Focus Blast
- Volt Switch / Fire Punch / Thunder Wave

Flaaffy
Fletchinder
Floette
Fraxure
Fraxure @ Lum Berry / Life Orb
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage / Dragon Claw
- Superpower
- Poison Jab / Taunt

Frogadier
Frogadier @ Life Orb
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- U-turn
Frogadier @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Gunk Shot
- Low Kick / Power-Up Punch
- U-turn

Gabite
Gloom
Golbat
Golbat @ Leftovers
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Super Fang / U-Turn / Toxic
Golbat @ Leftovers / Sky Plate
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- U-Turn / Taunt
Golbat @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Sludge Bomb / Air Slash
- Heat Wave
- Giga Drain

Gothorita
Graveler
Grovyle
Gurdurr
Haunter
Haunter @ Leftovers
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Disable
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam

Herdier
Ivysaur
Kirlia
Klang
Krokorok
Krokorok @ Dread Plate / Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock / Taunt
Krokorok @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

Lairon
Lampent
Lombre
Loudred
Luxio
Machoke
Magmar
Magmar @ Life Orb
Ability: Vital Spirit / Flame Body
EVs: 60 Atk / 196 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Cross Chop
- Thunder Punch
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Marill
Marshtomp
Metang
Monferno
Nidorina
Nidorino
Nidorino (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hustle
Adamant Nature
- Hone Claws
- Poison Jab
- Sucker Punch
- Drill Run
Nidorino @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Head Smash
- Drill Run
- Poison Jab

Nuzleaf
Palpitoed
Pidgeotto
Pignite
Pikachu
Piloswine
Piloswine @ Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Superpower
Piloswine @ Earth Plate / Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Icy Wind

Poliwhirl
Porygon2
Porygon2 @ Life Orb
Ability: Download
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Tri Attack
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Agility
Porygon2 @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Zen Headbutt
- Iron Tail
- Sharpen

Prinplup
Pupitar
Pupitar @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Crunch / Substitute

Quilava
Quilladin
Quilladin @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly/Adamant Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Wood Hammer
- Zen Headbutt / Drain Punch
Quilladin @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/ 172 Atk / 84 SpD
Jolly Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Stone Edge
- Synthesis
- Bulk Up

Rhydon
Roselia
Seadra
Sealeo
Servine
Shelgon
Skiploom
Skiploom
Jolly Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Acrobatics
- Memento / U-turn
- U-turn / Encore / Seed Bomb
Skiploom
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Seed Bomb / Encore
- Sleep Powder / Encore

Sliggoo
Sliggoo @ Leftovers
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Def
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor / Dragon Pulse
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave / Rest
Sliggoo @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Outrage
Sliggoo @ Leftovers
Bold / Calm Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Thunderbolt / Toxic

Staravia
Staravia @ Life Orb / Silk Scarf
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 216 Atk / 40 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive / Naughty Nature
- Double-Edge
- Brave Bird
- Hidden Power Water
- Quick Attack / Final Gambit

Swadloon
Togetic
Tranquill
Vanillish
Vibrava
Vigoroth
Wartortle
Weepinbell
Weepinbell @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
Modest Nature
- Weather Ball
- Solar Beam
- Sleep Powder / Growth
- Sludge Bomb / Sunny Day
Weepinbell @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Power Whip / Seed Bomb
- Knock Off / Sucker Punch
- Sleep Powder / Bullet Seed
- Swords Dance / Sunny Day

Whirlipede
Zwelious

Last edited:
For P2 include the Sp.Def set since it's the one that most people will use. Sp.Def P2 is so splashable compared to its offensive sets.

Porygon2 @ Leftovers
Ability: Analytic/Trace
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Tri Attack
- Foul Play
- Recover
- Toxic/Thunder Wave

Just a quick explanation of the set. Tri Attack is the best STAB move for P2. A 20% to status with either Burn, Para, or Freeze is great and it has a decent 80 BP. Foul Play aids in beating Doublade but this move can be subbed out for whatever you feel fits your team. P2 has so many coverage moves it really depends on your team and what you feel P2 is going to be taking on. Recover is standards, keeps you healthy and makes you super annoying to deal with. Toxic helps beat opposing P2 while Twave can slow faster threats down.

Sets Compendium
by: Take an Azelfie
WIP
Everything legal in Middle Cup is listed except D Ranks are here.
Use the search tool on your browser to find a specific Pokemon if you can't find it.
Mazz you should link this in the OP
If something gets posted that is actually viable it will be added

Bayleef
Boldore
Braixen
Charmeleon
Charmeleon @ Life Orb
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power Grass
- Ancient Power
- Sunny Day

Clefairy
Crocoknaw
Dewott
Doublade
Doublade @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Toxic
Doublade @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Autotomize
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Shadow Claw

Dragonair
Dragonair @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Blast / Iron Tail
Dragonair @ Leftovers
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Duosion
Duosion @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
or
Duosion @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Dusclops
Dusclops @ Leftovers / Spooky Plate
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Punch
- Earthquake
- Shadow Sneak
- Will-O-Wisp / Thunder Punch / Ice Punch

Eelektrik
Eelektrik @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Aqua Tail / Iron Tail
- U-turn
- Spark / Wild Charge
Eelektrik @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 248 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet / Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Hidden Power [Ice]
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off / Flash Cannon / Thunderbolt

Electabuzz
Electabuzz @ Expert Belt / Life Orb
Ability: Vital Spirit
EVs: 4 HP / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty / Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Focus Blast
- Volt Switch / Fire Punch / Thunder Wave

Flaaffy
Fletchinder
Floette
Fraxure
Fraxure @ Lum Berry / Life Orb
Ability: Mold Breaker
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage / Dragon Claw
- Superpower
- Poison Jab / Taunt

Frogadier
Frogadier @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- U-turn
Frogadier @ Life Orb
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Gunk Shot
- Low Kick / Power-Up Punch
- U-turn

Gabite
Gloom
Golbat
Golbat @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Super Fang / U-Turn / Toxic
Golbat @ Leftovers / Sky Plate
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- U-Turn / Taunt
Golbat @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Sludge Bomb / Air Slash
- Heat Wave
- Giga Drain

Gothorita
Graveler
Grovyle
Gurdurr
Haunter
Haunter @ Leftovers
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Disable
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam

Herdier
Ivysaur
Kirlia
Klang
Krokorok
Krokorok @ Dread Plate / Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock / Taunt
Krokorok @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

Lairon
Lampent
Lombre
Loudred
Luxio
Machoke
Magmar
Magmar @ Life Orb
Ability: Vital Spirit / Flame Body
EVs: 60 Atk / 196 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Cross Chop
- Thunder Punch
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Marill
Marshtomp
Metang
Monferno
Nidorina
Nidorino
Nidorino (M) @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Hone Claws
- Poison Jab
- Sucker Punch
- Drill Run
Nidorino @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Head Smash
- Drill Run
- Poison Jab

Nuzleaf
Palpitoed
Pidgeotto
Pignite
Pikachu
Pikachu @ Light Ball
Ability: Lightning Rod
Jolly Nature
- Volt Tackle
- Extreme Speed
- Fake Out
- Knock Off

Piloswine
Piloswine @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Superpower
Piloswine @ Earth Plate / Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Icy Wind

Poliwhirl
Porygon2
Porygon2 @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Tri Attack
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Agility
Porygon2 @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Zen Headbutt
- Iron Tail
- Sharpen

Prinplup
Pupitar
Pupitar @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Crunch / Substitute

Quilava
Quilladin
Quilladin @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly/Adamant Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Wood Hammer
- Zen Headbutt / Drain Punch
Quilladin @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/ 172 Atk / 84 SpD
Jolly Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Stone Edge
- Synthesis
- Bulk Up

Rhydon
Roselia
Seadra
Sealeo
Servine
Shelgon
Skiploom
Skiploom
Jolly Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Acrobatics
- Memento / U-turn
- U-turn / Encore / Seed Bomb
Skiploom
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Seed Bomb / Encore
- Sleep Powder / Encore

Sliggoo
Sliggoo @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Def
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor / Dragon Pulse
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave / Rest
Sliggoo @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Outrage
Sliggoo @ Leftovers
Bold / Calm Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Thunderbolt / Toxic

Staravia
Staravia @ Life Orb / Silk Scarf
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 216 Atk / 40 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive / Naughty Nature
- Double-Edge
- Brave Bird
- Hidden Power Water
- Quick Attack / Final Gambit

Swadloon
Togetic
Tranquill
Vanillish
Vibrava
Vigoroth
Wartortle
Weepinbell
Weepinbell @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Weather Ball
- Solar Beam
- Sleep Powder / Growth
- Sludge Bomb / Sunny Day
Weepinbell @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Power Whip / Seed Bomb
- Knock Off / Sucker Punch
- Sleep Powder / Bullet Seed
- Swords Dance / Sunny Day

Whirlipede
Zwelious
I really appreciate the effort you put into this but I really wish you hadn't spent that much time on this. I've assembled a team to work on analyses all through this week and now that I'm free after tomorrow, there will be significant progress made. I will link it, as it's an excellent resource to keep sets that may not warrant an analysis, but a heads up would have been nice :]

Take an Azelfie light ball is banned and wtf is sharpen p2???
I was unaware Light Ball was banned - is this a forum-wide thing? If so, I'll add it to the OP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)