Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

?

tripwires are being added, and still no rope descents?

seriously, what?
Can't you just use vines for that? I mean you can't take them down easily once you come down, but they at least do the job!

I am down for Hunger Games. If we can round up an OOSOS crowd plus more, I think it will be enough people.

If we do decide to do this, we should set up a specific time/ sign up sheet / etc, just so we can definitely get this going.

I might also record it, would be a fun watch imo

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can't you just use vines for that? I mean you can't take them down easily once you come down, but they at least do the job!

I am down for Hunger Games. If we can round up an OOSOS crowd plus more, I think it will be enough people.
no, because the whole job is being easily transported as part of a mining kit

"pillaring" exists for this reason and it really doesn't need to

I've just finished the map we are going to use. Random seed, 1000x1000 area encased in glass. I also put bedrock at y=32, so once people have made iron armor etc they won't be encouraged to hide in their holes diamond mining. For when, I'm thinking Saturday?

Someone make a social group thread if you want to do signups. Also, we should not do partners unless we have 10+ people.

God damnit icecoldblue

I feel I should say something here. I borrowed some food items due to the horrible stamina mechanics ( I seriously feel like I begin to starve to death every five minutes). I did not take anything else ( iron, gold, whatever). I still even have most of it, and I would have given it back or paid for it eventually. I still can you know. Sorry to cause all the trouble (kinda wish someone would have spoken of this before the ban happened).

Ah. Okay.

Anyway, AC land is now open to house people. Just see me the find out which ravine to go to (You'll probably need to carve a house out of a ravine face).

@HC: Remember that time when Boro stole your chodes?

HolyChipmunk

California's finest chodesmuggler
Well, my minecraft account has been premium for a year now.

Thanks for the horrible memories I'll never be able to forget, no matter how hard I try, guys.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I am not joining an entirely new social group that could be a thread in the normal Smogcraft social group so I am signing up here instead.

Edit: my brother would also like to play too. He is Rockhead95 on the server.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I am not joining an entirely new social group that could be a thread in the normal Smogcraft social group so I am signing up here instead.
yeah why don't we just have signups here, in this post

tennisace
Dewhinifier
MikeDecIsHere
Mastadi
Furosuto
Sy123
Gonkhauled
Xaqwais
Rocket Grunt
moonbound
Kinneas

bleh fine. I didn't want to crowd this thread with this.

So yeah, we're thinking of doing this Saturday at 4 pm EST (9 pm GMT +0)

We need to decide on a few things:

1) Who wants to be the overseer (or whoever the person is called) in this game
2) Whether or not we are doing teams

Second thoughts, I guess I'll sign up as well if it isn't too late. If I could be put down as a maybe thatd be great since I have exams coming up after next week and I may be busy.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
hay i added a center planet article to the oosos wiki
but im not sure how to like, organize it so its in the right place
also if someone wants to elaborate or add pictures that would be p. cool

If this is still open, I would like to sign up. What's the server/do I need to put my Minecraft name in here or PM them/do I need to join Smogcraft?

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
attn new haven residents and/or general minecrafters

if stuff has been stolen from your chests by adell, plz tell an op to get it back!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)