Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

Woulda helped if you named who was or wasn't allowed on -_- i love seeing people being excited for the new server and then once i try to get on i get banned.

so my first smogcraft experience was definitely not my luckiest minecraft experience ever... so many random mobs spawn directly behind my back it seems :x

I have the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft (the PC version, unfortunately, might decimate my computer) but, alas, I don't have Live Gold.
So for now, I'll have to remain all alone in my own little world...

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys, are we seriously moving chests from peoples houses already? Please return my shit before I get logblock up. If I find out more things are being taken I guess we don't have to have the server up till we fix this.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
man he was eyein me funny

plus you killed my skeles and creepers when i was tryin to get records lucario n_n

I installed a fancy lava crusher at the zombie spawner at Spawn.
I can't seem to find a way to deal with the cave spiders, however. :(

At least we have a working exp grinder for now. If anyone wants to make it pretty, feel free to. I put some signs down explaining how to use it.

I installed a fancy lava crusher at the zombie spawner at Spawn.
I can't seem to find a way to deal with the cave spiders, however. :(

At least we have a working exp grinder for now. If anyone wants to make it pretty, feel free to. I put some signs down explaining how to use it.

I can pretty it up if need be, but <3

Hi, we are keeping the server on a private whitelist while we do maintenance. I'll edit this post when we open everything up.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

UP

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok we (BenVdd) got logblock back, nicknames seem to have a problem at the moment but we have logblock, /spawn, and /home and that is more important. Server will be up shortly.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Alright so now that two of the stronghold locations are known, let's get down to business. We all want the ender ender back, sooner rather than later. However, I don't want the dragon to just be up and killed one day.

So here's what's gonna happen:

-It's gonna be a community event, day TBD. This is the purpose of this post: I'd like to know what day would be good for a fair number of people, in the vicinity of December 26-31st or so.

-The dragon egg will not go to any one person in particular, but it will be displayed at spawn in a TBD location. It'll look tight, trust me.

-Up until that point, if people want to start getting supplies ready for the ender ender, be my guest. Pistons, redstone, blocks, and all that good stuff will be needed.

So yeah. Post what day would be best to do this and then we can determine a time.

December 31 is gonna be impossible for me, but all other dates are fine. Timezones will be a bitch though; if you do it in the evening, I'll have to get up early. :D

did the server crash for anyone else?

Also, probably leaning towards the 27th-29th. If I am on, I will record it as well

Edit: I also have 10 stacks of redstone I can donate to the ender ender

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can make the aforementioned dates for the ender dragon slaying. Let me know when we're doing it and I'll record it and put it on my youtube page. :)

also, a personal request from me- if you want to dig a hole straight down in the middle of nowhere, AT LEAST COVER IT UP AFTERWARDS. I just lost a lot of important stuff because of some random pitfall that someone left out in the open that was kinda hard to notice when fending off multiple zombies/skeletons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)