Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

I'm pretty much good for whatever date in that 26-31 area. Hopefully work won't schedule me then, but I have no huuuuge plans. Sounds like the party to end(er) all parties!

Finally got a chance to check out spawn, looks really nice. Will have to find some more time to build out there on the new server.

HolyChipmunk

California's finest chodesmuggler

Shawnyall and I found a witch hut
Album here
The order is messed up so the battle is at the end
but the burning is right in front so that's good
coords are x:1289 z:2012 if anyone wants to make a thing out of the area (I think RA did?)

Look what we found!!!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Well that was lame...

"Let's light this on fire!!!"

Fucking HC can't not be lit on fire..

And again..

:>

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm just going to start this post by saying I want new users on Smogcraft. I want to expand our community.

However, what I don't want is a repeat of the first couple of days, where newer people thought it was ok to steal and grief as they pleased. That's clearly against the rules. Apparently, though, people ignore or don't read the rules.

So I want to make this a thing: If you want to be whitelisted, you need to PM me personally (since I'm not putting this on the other admins). I'll probably ask you if you've read the rules and some other stuff. Just a quick convo so that I can not only get to know the new users, but make sure they understand what our community is all about. I'm going to be putting that info in the Google Doc form and in the OP.

what do you guys think about doing the ender dragon event in like a week while everyone is still active?

this is in no way a rescheduling so that i can make the event

HC and doaerawr, the coords you gave are wrong. That's ocean.
Also, WHY DID YOU BURN THE HUT?? How am I supposed to know where the spawning area of the hut is if the HUT IS NOT THERE? :D

edit: Found the place. 1289 / -2012. I might be able to recreate the hut with the help of the dirt staircase you left behind and the screenshots... IF NOT, I'M COMING FOR YOU.

edit2:
Okay, I recreated the hut exactly and built this:

However, instead of Witches, ordinary mobs spawn in there. Creepers, Zombies, etc.
Further, this specific hut does not generate on Sal's server at all, which I believe is running Vanilla 1.4.5.
We might have found a bukkit bug right here. I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly.

If somebody here is an expert, please enlighten me on that. I'm pissed because I thought I found the perfect hut. :/

edit3: By perfect hut I mean a Witch hut that is entirely in a swamp biome, not a River biome. Rivers can't spawn Witches even if the Hut generates within them, making a farm inefficient.

chest of potions for the dragon fight
10 Speed II
12 Fire resist Extended (in case we use fire/lava to fight the endermen)
8 Strength II
9 Regen Extended
15 Instant health II

Ok im claiming a snow biome at x=1679 Z=1115. this is to build a giant castle and it is for 3 people so its fair. thank you for understanding.

Okay, I am working on Wither Pads atm. If you can, please donate any Cobblestone and Coal / Stone / Stone Half Slabs that you have free. Trust me, it will all be worth it.

I will also need a considerable amount of Iron in the future for Iron Bars. If you can, please put all donations on the left side of the second floor in the charity building. Thank you

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
What day should we fight the Ender Dragon?

prove it nerds

o btw i added that poll

A new mysterious trader has arrived at the spawn market block (near the enchanting table). He runs a tough bargain, so bring your best wares for the best in unobtainables and finites.

Also, please don't make anything you want to keep in the nether as we'll be resetting it for 1.5's nether ore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)