Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

So Renosaur sent me here. (Youtube meme ftw)

Anyways, I'm remaking Kanto (what social life?) and figured I post here, does anybody have ideas for how I could set up the Pokemon centers? I know Redstone will be involved, but can anybody think of a Pokemon Center function that could be replicated in Minecraft?

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay I went on a really long (and mostly boring) journey west today!!

Let me show you guys some of the highlights, if you don't mind

So I found a ton of really cool floating pieces of land, though none of them had anything really special in them or around them sadly

I found this pretty humours, I found it like this I swear!!!

Pumpkin and flower paradise! There were like twenty pumpkins but I wanted to incorporate the flowers into the screen cap too, sadly I lost it all when two creepers gang banged me

This was just a cool forest on fire that I found on my travels, unfortunately minecraft refuses to let me travel past here without crashing on me so until next time!

The best way to liberate stress is to make a pinata out of something you loathe and then proceed to beat the living daylights out of it...

This was fun to make : )

got to play with deadmau5 on my server, which is pretty cool right? cass should confirm that it is my server, with building and all :P

If you want to be added to the whitelist, PM me your minecraft name and phone number.
Dont. I worked and worked. Fixed stuff for them. Got griefed. Pulled an all nighter building a custom mob farm for the server's needs. After all this I get banned for being "suspicious" and "having the ability" to grief crap that I dont even know of.

And we found your chest with all the stuff you stole, including the iron from the lighthouse.
I found your chest with golden apples.

See, I can make false accusations too. Proof man. Get some proof. For a guy that knows how to run a server you sure dont know how to log suspected players actions.My only 2 chests are those at my base. You were there. When you tried to kill me with a HACKED STACK OF DIAMOND SWORDS.

Okay i'll play.

1 I dont know where that was taken, the furnace positions dont match those in my cave.

2 its not hard at all to put a chest with crap in there

3 I was on your server for how long? I improved mob traps, built my own, made a custom farmer, and you expect me to have time to have 22 pumpkins and a stack of clay? Ya-NO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)