Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

Might as well mention before I forget that I'm going home either Thursday or Friday, and will be able to record another episode or two of Smogcraft.

What are some places you guys want me to go over? I'm definitely doing spawn and Oho Oasis.
rawbi, could you please make shure you film my docks in oho its past the sand castle along the beach

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
So: the tunnel from Oho to Spawn is completed, the entrance at spawn is behind the notice shack, and at oho the entrance is next to the fountain. If you walk it, you'll find a bunch of ravines/caves and things that may or may not be covered, so be careful if you want to explore them! In addition I need a few more stacks of rails and a few more powered rails, plus somebody to design the spawn train station (I'll make the Oho station).

So: the tunnel from Oho to Spawn is completed, the entrance at spawn is behind the notice shack, and at oho the entrance is next to the fountain. If you walk it, you'll find a bunch of ravines/caves and things that may or may not be covered, so be careful if you want to explore them! In addition I need a few more stacks of rails and a few more powered rails, plus somebody to design the spawn train station (I'll make the Oho station).
I've got some spare iron I can make into rails if I see ya on.

Also I vote the rail station should be made of sand and wood in the shape of a train.

tennisace

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I've got some spare iron I can make into rails if I see ya on.

Also I vote the rail station should be made of sand and wood in the shape of a train.
it's done now (as soon as buddha finishes putting the rails down). The station in Oho will be xaq's smoothie shack, and the station underground. IDC what you guys at spawn wanna do, though i have like 15 stacks of stone brick if you want some to build with

it's done now (as soon as buddha finishes putting the rails down). The station in Oho will be xaq's smoothie shack, and the station underground. IDC what you guys at spawn wanna do, though i have like 15 stacks of stone brick if you want some to build with
Did the smoothie shack finally get built? Cool, I haven't been on for a few days, last I saw it was still non-existent. Guess I better log on and check lol.

HolyChipmunk

California's finest chodesmuggler
Tennisace I cannot find the chest with my stuff in it :c

Quick heads up, the rail is now complete. I went and laid down the remaining rails, and put a derpy start thing at Oho. I also added a ceiling for the bits where the track goes through ravines because you don't want mobs raining down on your head I'd have thought. Also went and replaced all the redstone torches with levers to reduce lag, so don't hit the levers please!

If you don't fancy taking the minecart track you can always take the nether road which is really short and quick but still dangerous. I said I'd cover it up today but I didn't sorry so I'll see if I can get that done tomorrow.

tennisace

Tennisace I cannot find the chest with my stuff in it :c
whaaaaa i put it like right in your house =(

pm me whatever you lost, i'll pay you back

also people before you ask, the reason we didn't make the train in the nether is because eventually we are gonna want to add stations wherever ppl settle, there is a LOT of room between spawn and oho and eventually ppl will settle there (esp for like a desert town) or a mountain town or wherever else the line goes idk exactly the path aboveground but you can probably figure it out yourself lol

That is an ocelot. They're in the same genus as the leopards, but they're much smaller. I'm assuming they're going to be some sort of neutral mob that attacks when provoked but that's just a guess. It's quite strange though that they'd choose an obscure animal such as an ocelot. The lineup of animals will go cow sheep pig chicken OCELOT

If you can tame ocelots like you can with wolves, I move we find someway to incorporate jungle biomes into smogcraft 2. Kitties!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Jungles can be added to old by taking the world and changing a value with NBT edit in the world data. Why this isn't done automatically is beyond me.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Pretty sure that only happens when you change the generation data to Jungle, loading chunks, and then changing it back.

They chose Ocelots because it makes slightly more sense for them to become domesticated cats (because of their size) than a leopard or a tiger. I guess. Still doesn't really make sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)