Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

I'll make sure that there can be jungles once there is a decent bukkit release for the new jungle version of minecraft. Decent being NOT the first stable version they release , as i have noticed quite a few bugs with the version we had when the 1.1 hit.

NOTE: Do not travel superfar from spawn ,this will only make your walk to the jungle longer, I am deciding not to cut parts of the map off to trim it down so new gen is closerby. I don't wanna delete people's creations by accident. Not that i should care because we asked you not to travel superfar .. but i wouldn't feel good with deleting people's stuff from the server. As long as it arent giant bee fallus symbols (just kidding , those who feel like that a giant bee penis is a good way to say : If you go any further you can find jungles, yay! feel free to do it , just don't go beyong 2k blocks please :))

Hey its minecraft! I will probably totally join this server when I have more time. I recently wrote a map generator using Togos' code. The IP for it is 99.23.90.28 ; I'm tearing it down soon so obviously don't build anything on it.

I am home, guys, and this means more Smogcraft episodes!

If you have unfinished buildings in Spawn or Oho Oasis, get them done by tomorrow, or I'll record them as is!

Last call for places you want me to show!

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
the lighthouse is never gonna get done unless someone wants to gift me three stacks of glowstone blocks lol

edit: dgaf about jungles i just want the saplings and maybe the new fern thats in the jungle if possible?

If you have unfinished buildings in Spawn or Oho Oasis, get them done by tomorrow, or I'll record them as is!

What's the general timeframe you'll be shooting out of curiosity?

Make sure you pull the magical wheat lever in the basement.

Spawn is the buildings around the spawn house, from my sheep farm, to gec's house.

Not sure when I'll record. Just gotta be lucky, if you want to make an appearance in the vid!

Hey ben, any chance we could get a map of the server before 1.1, so we can see where we have to go for new terrain? Thanks for making sure we get them, as well.

Do you not have a border any more then? I thought you had that in place for precisely these kind of terrain generation reasons.

Do you not have a border any more then? I thought you had that in place for precisely these kind of terrain generation reasons.
The admins decided that they didnt want it anymore since almost noone appreciated them. so now they pay by having to walk 3k blocks for a jungle :)

also , ask Xaq to make a map , he is the map master ;) i'm sure he will do it if you pm him

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bumble HQ has been moved further north of spawn in an area that can accommodate its features. I have recreated the face and main building but I have left adequate supplies to any of its supporters to rebuild it if they feel necessary, and if I misjudged the amount significantly I will reimburse.

Also I was all for these border guards but we reap what we sow don't we.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hi i'm adding to what asdf posted n.n

the froks glowstone watchtower

some castle shots

ender BABY

annnnd under the map

Edit: we just played a 3 hour game

creeper don't give a fuck

idk man

my team's base

end of the game, creeper still doesn't care

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)