MLB 2013 Season Thread

MICHAEL YOUNG, DODGER SLAYER

(I'm aware Ramirez didn't come up with it cleanly but Young's been my fav player since I was 10 so smd!!)

Yanks vs. Sox in 2 hours, 5 bucks on a brawl. LGI SOX

Last edited:
Boston fans are jerks. Doesn't matter what team they are rooting for, they are all scum.

(except for any of you Boston fans here, I'm sure you are all wonderful people!)

meh if youre counting japan why not count triple a numbers for others? There's really no difference in level
This sentiment is some straight up nationalistic bullshit. This isn't Sadaharu Oh who never played a game in the MLB. This is a guy who proved that if he had been in the MLB instead of in Japan he would have had about the same success. He's been in the MLB for 13 years now. No player in MLB history has as many hits over 13 years as Ichiro does. No player has more hits in a single season either.

http://radicalbaseball.blogspot.com...=Feed:+RadicalBaseball+(Radical+Baseball)&m=1

But let's set that aside and unfairly label Japan as the same as the minors. You want the list for guys other than Ichiro with 4,000 hits between the minors and bigs combined? Rose, Cobb, Aaron, Musial, Julio Franco and Jigger Statz. So four of the all time greats, a guy who played all across the world and played until he was 49, and a guy that might be the most prolific minor leaguer ever.

Even though I'm a Yankees fan, I enjoyed watching the Mets whenever Harvey was pitching.

Speaking of the Yankees, 2.5 back in the Wild Card after all of the injuries earlier this season? If Girardi isn't the Manager of the Year, then there is a serious problem.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'd like to congratulate the PITTSBURGH PIRATES on breaking the longest drought of consecutive non-winning season in major North American sports history.

I'm kinda disappointed tbh

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I just had a feeling about that bottom of the 8th. This could be season defining stuff right here. Rios was safe by a good amount too. Fuck Andy Fletcher, what a downright bullshit call

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
holy fuck koji uehara's last three years oO

one of the best ~170 inning stretches i can think of... i mean come on a whip of .64 and a k/bb ratio >10? this is insane

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)