Monocolor Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah a few people have questioned about the submitting and that, so im just going to pull out and judge and be impartial
If you want to participate you definitely should, I think you could easily find someone else willing to do the job. EE maybe? He's noble and wise.

I have a team planned, but I'll need final confirmation as to who I should send the team to. If I send it to you (Alakapimp) and suddenly you're in the tournament then this wouldn't be very good, would it :D
Also, I'm still curious as to why we should even PM our teams at all. Changes might be made before a round starts, and it wouldn't be great if you had to scroll through a hundred PMs and confirm.
In other words, I'm just suggesting people visit this and use that as a reference to make both your and our lives easier. Of course, when we speak about shinies, that's a whole different case, but just an idea :P

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I have a team planned, but I'll need final confirmation as to who I should send the team to. If I send it to you (Alakapimp) and suddenly you're in the tournament then this wouldn't be very good, would it :D
Also, I'm still curious as to why we should even PM our teams at all. Changes might be made before a round starts, and it wouldn't be great if you had to scroll through a hundred PMs and confirm.
In other words, I'm just suggesting people visit this and use that as a reference to make both your and our lives easier. Of course, when we speak about shinies, that's a whole different case, but just an idea :P
Yeah pablo gave me that link too, it's just too constricting and then orange isn't even there so me judging is the best way probably, maybe I'll make a list for the ou's to make it easier, and yeah I won't be entering I'm fine just judging

I think that link is pretty terrible.
I don't even agree with a lot of the poke placements.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Color Usage:

Blue: 47%
Red: 20%
Green: 13%
Yellow: 7%
White: 7%
Gray: 3%
Pink: 3%

Pokemon Usage:
Code:
Salamence: 47% of teams
 -57% Blue
 -29% Green
 -14% Red
 -7% Wild Card

Metagross: 40% of teams
 -92% Blue
 -8% Gray

Sciczor: 37% of teams
 -36% Green
 -36% Red
 -18% Wild Card
 -9% Yellow

Gyarados: 33% of teams
 -70% Blue
 -30% Red

Azelf: 27% of teams
-100% Blue

Latias: 23% of teams
 -71% Red
 -14% White
 -14% Wild Card

Heatran: 20% of teams
 -83% Wild Card
 -17% Gray

Swampet: 20% of teams
-83% Blue
-17% Wild Card

Suicune: 20% of teams
-100% Blue

Lucario: 20% of teams
-100% Blue

Flygon: 17% of teams
 -60% Wild Card
 -40% Green

Porygon2: 13% of teams
 -75% Red
 -25% Blue

Jolteon: 13% of teams
 -50% Yellow
 -50% Wild Card

Vaporeon: 13% of teams
-75% Blue
-25% Pink

Magnezone: 13% of teams
-50% Blue
-25% Green
-25% White

Breloom: 10% of teams
 -67% Red
 -33% Green

Alakazam: 10% of teams
 -67% Yellow
 -33% Pink

Jirachi: 10% of teams
 -67% White
 -33% Yellow

Empoleon: 10% of teams
-67% Blue
-33% Green

Snorlax: 10% of teams
-67% Blue
-33% Wild Card

Bronzong: 10% of teams
-67% Green
-33% Blue

Skarmory: 10% of teams
-67% Red
-33% Wild Card

Machamp: 7% of teams
 -50% Green
 -50% Gray

Milotic: 7% of teams
 -50% Red
 -50% Blue

Uxie: 7% of teams
 -50% Yellow
 -50% Gray

Zapdos: 7% of teams
 -50% Yellow
 -50% Wild Card

Infernape: 7% of teams
 -50% Red
 -50% White

Lanturn: 7% of teams
 -50% Blue
 -50% Wild Card

Starmie: 7% of teams
 -100% Red

Heracross: 7% of teams
-100% Blue

Mamoswine: 7% of teams
-50% Green
-50% White

Shaymin: 7% of teams
-100% Green

Cressilia: 7% of teams
-100% Blue

Celebi: 7% of teams
-100% Green

Gallade: 7% of teams
-50% Green
-50% White

Kingdra: 7% of teams
-50% Blue
-50% Pink

Yanmega: 3% of teams
 -100% Red

Slowbro: 3% of teams
 -100% Gray

Ludicolo: 3% of teams
 -100% Yellow

Rotom: 3% of teams
 -100% Red

Gliscor: 3% of teams
-100% Blue

Gengar: 3% of teams
-100% Wild Card

Typhlosion: 3% of teams
-100% Blue

Blissey: 3% of teams
-100% White

Honchkrow: 3% of teams
-100% Pink

Aerodactyl: 3% of teams
-100% Pink

Hitmontop: 3% of teams
-100% Pink

Swellow: 3% of teams
-100% Blue

Jumpluff: 3% of teams
-100% Blue

Togekiss: 3% of teams
-100% White

Ninjask: 3% of teams
-100% Yellow

Electivire: 3% of teams
-100% Yellow

Nidoqueen: 3% of teams
-100% Blue

Skunktank: 3% of teams
-100% Red[/size]

Wild Card Usage:

Code:
Heatran: 22% of Wild Cards
-40% on Green Teams
-40% on Blue Teams
-20% on Red Teams

Flygon: 17% of Wild Cards
-50% on Blue Teams
-25% on Red Teams
-25% on Yellow Teams

Sciczor: 9% of Wild Cards
-100% on Blue Teams

Jolteon: 9% of Wild Card
-100% on Blue Teams

Salamence: 4% of Wild Cards
-100% on Gray Teams

Lanturn: 4% of Wild Cards
-100% on Red Teams

Gengar: 4% of Wild Cards
-100% on Blue Teams

Zapdos: 4% of Wild Cards
-100% on White Teams

Latias: 4% of Wild Cards
-100% on Green Teams

Snorlax: 4% of Wild Cards
-100% on Red Teams

Skarmory: 4% of Wild Cards
-100% on Red Teams

Swampet: 4% of Wild Cards
-100% on Red Teams

Magnezone: 4% of Wild Cards
-100% on Green Teams[/size]

sure. and my wifi's been getting better, I think I might try this. I'll be able to get a team made up, but not nessicarily ready, by friday. is that ok?

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
well i tried to take into account the pokemon from all angles not just the standard sprite, and phlosions whole back is blue

also one that not if you see something i missed such as a back sprite color, or a gender difference that effects colors feel free to ask i might let you use a poke after all, but if its something from the standard sprite don't ask cause i have looked at those already

i'd like to join if possible

and i have a quick question, i thought i heard that the weather glitch in platinum was not present in the american version, so why is it that weather keeps getting banned in wifi tournaments? (i'm sorry, this has probably been answered but i haven't really been keeping up with things)

edit: i did not consider that lol...though i've been noticing the clause in pablo's tourneys as well and the same couldn't be said, i'll ask where appropriate i guess

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
its more for the same reason as monotype, blue teams with rain, green or red with sun, white with hail, brown with ss, it could be overpowered with these not completely balanced teams

i'd like to join if possible

and i have a quick question, i thought i heard that the weather glitch in platinum was not present in the american version, so why is it that weather keeps getting banned in wifi tournaments? (i'm sorry, this has probably been answered but i haven't really been keeping up with things)

edit: i did not consider that lol...though i've been noticing the clause in pablo's tourneys as well and the same couldn't be said, i'll ask where appropriate i guess
It actually is present and made even worse, you can get that plus infinite trick room amongst other stuff, that is the reason why I ban them from my tournament.

I would like to sign up

This tourney seems like my kinda thing

I know I don't have 200 posts so you can refuse away but if you need people I'm here

I would like yellow if I'm allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)