Project Monotype Teambuilding Workshop V2

This is currently my favorite meme. You can edit the set a little as long as it stays physical Blacephalon and I'll let whoever takes it up choose to build either fire or ghost. I'd love to see what you guys come up with!

Blacephalon @ Normalium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Explosion
- Shadow Claw
- Flame Charge
- Overheat

<3

Last edited:
Requesting a rain flying team with Tornadus-Therian. Gen 7 gave flying rain in the form of Pelipper so we could try to put that to good use. There's obviously going to be Thundurus somewhere but I'm debating between Incarnate and Therian.

Pelipper @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Roost
- Defog
- U-turn
Tornadus-Therian @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Focus Blast

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Wing Attack
- Ice Fang/Aqua Tail/Taunt/Pursuit

Requesting a Rock team around Mega Aerodactyl just because I've always liked the mon and it has a niche due to being faster than things like Scarf Bulu or the newly introduced Zeraora. EdgeQuake is pretty standard, Flying coverage for grass and random fighting monos and a filler slot. ^

Hello there, I'm looking for help creating my mono water type team.

This is my current set:
Azumarill @ Normalium Z
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Play Rough

Seismitoad @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Stealth Rock

Pelipper @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
- Defog
- Hurricane

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Crunch
- Psychic Fangs
- Liquidation

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Shiny: Yes
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Scald
- Roar

Mantine (M) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Scald
- Haze

My goal is to send out Pelipper first because of it's ability Drizzle to set rain, or send out Empoleon to set up rocks and switch into Pelipper. My main attackers are Azumaril and Seismitoad. Seismologist is the special sweeper with swift swim to benefit from the Pelipper and Azumarill is a physical sweeper. Mega-Sharpedo is there to clean everything up in late game when everything is weakened.

Thank you for the help!

PA

Purgatory.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Can i have a ho normal based around linoone
View attachment 135189

Linoone @ Figy Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 108 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Extreme Speed
- Stomping Tantrum
- Seed Bomb

This is my current set:
Azumarill @ Normalium Z
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Play Rough

Seismitoad @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Stealth Rock

Pelipper @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
- Defog
- Hurricane

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Crunch
- Psychic Fangs
- Liquidation

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Scald
- Roar

Mantine (M) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Scald
- Haze

My goal is to send out Pelipper first because of it's ability Drizzle to set rain, or send out Empoleon to set up rocks and switch into Pelipper. My main attackers are Azumaril and Seismitoad. Seismologist is the special sweeper with swift swim to benefit from the Pelipper and Azumarill is a physical sweeper. Mega-Sharpedo is there to clean everything up in late game when everything is weakened.

Thank you for the help!
Hi Team Ratings Are Best Going Into Rmts So You Get Help More Easily And As Said in the description of the workshop "However, you are not allowed to post your own teams here to have us modify them. We're here to build new teams, not modify older ones. If you want your own teams critiqued and modified, post them in the RMT forum, not here."

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

This is my current set:
Azumarill @ Normalium Z
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Play Rough

Seismitoad @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Stealth Rock

Pelipper @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
- Defog
- Hurricane

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Crunch
- Psychic Fangs
- Liquidation

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Scald
- Roar

Mantine (M) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Scald
- Haze

Thank you for the help!
Hi there, asking for help to improve teams is a request that is better posted on RMT Forums. This thread is only for people who want to request teams to be built around particular set in order to learn the metagame better or understand team building from experienced players. However since you have posted your team and have asked for help, I can't say no to help. Just gonna say again, this is not the thread to ask for Team help.
Upon looking at your team I noticed some changes that need to be made which are as follows:
1. Using optimised evs on Pelipper:
The pelipper set you are using is slower than 16 speed Mega Venusaur which makes Pelipper eat a hit first and then attack so to remedy this, you should run 140 speed pelipper as it outspeeds 16 speed mega venusaur and can attack it first with Hurricane:
Pelipper @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Roost
- Defog

2. Since Rain teams are based around offense, you cannot generally fit in defensive pokemon such as Empoleon and Mantine on them.as they take away momentum which is something offensive teams thrive on. ( Rain Balance is an archetype however the defensive mons need to be the right one's such as Empoleon + Toxapex) Regarding moveslots, you have 2 defog users and 2 stealth rock users which is imo a waste of slot.
I suggest you to use Choice Greninja over empoleon as Greninja with a scarf is a good speed control and checks pokemon such as Tapu bulu and Tapu Koko. Next up you should use Gyarados with Fly z to beat Poison teams better and use Choice Band on Azumarill to wallbreak. I have included a team with the changes suggested.
https://pokepast.es/7ccc26e0e64dd03d

Last edited:

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
requesting a team to be built around this bohemoth, EVs can be editted if you wish.
Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Dragon Rush
- Roost

Hey all,
I'm requesting a Grass team around Serperior. It's got a great speed tier and access to Glare, Defog, Knock Off, Leech Seed, and Screens, so it's pretty versatile. I'm imagining a Scarf set might be good with Grassy Terrain, but feel free to try whatever you'd like. Thanks!

Serperior @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Glare
- Knock Off
- Defog

Wanting to stay up to date with the meta, would like to request a dark type mono team with hydreigon. I have been always running specs/scarf, I have never used other sets. thanks!
Hydreigon @ Dragonium Z

Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Roost
- Taunt

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Wanting to stay up to date with the meta, would like to request a dark type mono team with hydreigon. I have been always running specs/scarf, I have never used other sets. thanks!
Hydreigon @ Dragonium Z

Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Roost
- Taunt
Hi, Joshua Harsono there is a successful Dark-type RMT with this Hydreigon set, check it out here. Just a few touches to that team by making Hydreigon the zmove user and to give Mandibuzz 92 Speed so it can outspeed Jolly Azumarill.

Requesting smub builds a ghost team around this monster:
Blacephalon @ Firium Z
EVs: 232 HP / 20 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball

Saw Asziran use this to great success and i’d like to see a smubby version of a team :)
Yup this blacephalon is so fun, honestly fire af. Idk if fire blast or fthrower is best because i dont think you'll be getting more than +1/+2 in the mono meta.

Requesting smub builds a ghost team around this monster:
Blacephalon @ Firium Z
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball

Saw Asziran use this to great success and i’d like to see a smubby version of a team :)
Sure I'll take this one

Requesting balanced Water team built around Jellicent
84C32026-5A17-4529-BB69-BFF82F220B19.gif

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 88 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Hex
- Recover
- Scald/Will-O-Wisp

Cool mon I’ve been interested in for a while but haven’t been able to make a good team built around it that wasn’t another cookie-cutter PexTinePert squad.

EricSaysHi

Blacephalon @ Firium Z
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Bone
- Fire Punch
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt

Mimikyu @ Life Orb
Ability: Disguise
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 HP / 244 SpD / 12 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Recover

Ok this Blacephalon set is amazing. While there are only a few things that let it Sub freely, it becomes dangerous behind the Sub, especially against Normal, Fairy, Steel, and especially Psychic. I changed Flamethrower to Fire Blast for some more damage, which ended up missing in some of my replays, but the extra power is still nice. I went with the standard Mega Sableye set, but you can go for Foul Play over Protect if you really wanna make sure Mega Shark can't Sub in front of you. Alolan Marowak was basically essential as the Stealth Rocker, physical wallbreaker, and Tapu Koko switch-in. The Speed investment lets it outspeed Mega Venusaur and Mantine. Choice Scarf Gengar is pretty important as speed control. I went with Thunderbolt so that I had something consistent to spam against Water and Flying. But you can still go for Trick to cripple some mons. Lastly, I chose Jellicent as the special wall and stallbreaker with Taunt. Overall, this team was fun to make and test, and I hope you have fun with it.

Oh yeah and here's how high I got with it on ladder:

Last edited:

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Poison Adhesive
Linoone Hyper Offensive Normal

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spore
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Rapid Spin / Nuzzle / Destiny Bond

Linoone @ Figy Berry
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Extreme Speed
- Stomping Tantrum
- Seed Bomb

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Porygon-Z @ Normalium Z
Ability: Adaptability
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Conversion
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
Relaxed Nature
- Transform

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Healing Wish / Encore
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Power Up Punch / Ice Punch

I decided to start with Smeargle as it is every hyper offensive normal's dedicated lead that can set both Stealth Rock and Sticky Webs, while putting opposing opponents to sleep with Spore. The last move is a tossup, you can run Nuzzle to spread status even more, Destiny Bond to surprise opposing Pokemon and take them down with Smeargle, or Rapid Spin to remove hazards in an emergency. Linoone is a gimmicky setup sweeper but can be devastating if the opponent allows it to get up a belly drum after its checks have been weakened enough. The set is pretty self explanatory, Belly Drum and Figy Berry to get down a Belly Drum and attempt to sweep with ExtreemeSpeed, Seed bomb, and Stomping Tantrum. I decided to include Swords Dance Diggersby as another physical setup sweeper with Silk Scarf to boost the effectiveness of Return and Quick Attack. Porygon-Z is the main Special Attacker on this team, with the traditional Z-Conversion into Ghost and attempts to sweep while healing itself with Recover when necessary, while also using the Sticky Webs set by Smeargle to support its sweep. Choice Scarf Ditto serves as the main speed control option on this team, that also doubles as a blanket check to opposing setup sweepers thanks to Imposter copying the opponent's stat boosts. Mega Lopunny was the optimal option in the last slot, with its huge offensive prowess allowing it to find its way onto a majority of Normal teams - not to mention a hyper offensive based one. I decided to do something something different and opted for Healing Wish in order to support other Normal-type Pokemon, mainly other offensive setup sweepers that enjoy their health being replenished. Encore is also another option in the same slot to work in conjunction with Power Up Punch.

I hope you enjoy the team, even if it may be a little bit gimmicky!

PA

Purgatory.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Poison Adhesive
Linoone Hyper Offensive Normal

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spore
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Rapid Spin / Nuzzle / Destiny Bond

Linoone @ Figy Berry
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Extreme Speed
- Stomping Tantrum
- Seed Bomb

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Porygon-Z @ Normalium Z
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Conversion
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
Relaxed Nature
- Transform

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Healing Wish / Encore
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Power Up Punch / Ice Punch

I decided to start with Smeargle as it is every hyper offensive normal's dedicated lead that can set both Stealth Rock and Sticky Webs, while putting opposing opponents to sleep with Spore. The last move is a tossup, you can run Nuzzle to spread status even more, Destiny Bond to surprise opposing Pokemon and take them down with Smeargle, or Rapid Spin to remove hazards in an emergency. Linoone is a gimmicky setup sweeper but can be devastating if the opponent allows it to get up a belly drum after its checks have been weakened enough. The set is pretty self explanatory, Belly Drum and Figy Berry to get down a Belly Drum and attempt to sweep with ExtreemeSpeed, Seed bomb, and Stomping Tantrum. I decided to include Swords Dance Diggersby as another physical setup sweeper with Silk Scarf to boost the effectiveness of Return and Quick Attack. Porygon-Z is the main Special Attacker on this team, with the traditional Z-Conversion into Ghost and attempts to sweep while healing itself with Recover when necessary, while also using the Sticky Webs set by Smeargle to support its sweep. Choice Scarf Ditto serves as the main speed control option on this team, that also doubles as a blanket check to opposing setup sweepers thanks to Imposter copying the opponent's stat boosts. Mega Lopunny was the optimal option in the last slot, with its huge offensive prowess allowing it to find its way onto a majority of Normal teams - not to mention a hyper offensive based one. I decided to do something something different and opted for Healing Wish in order to support other Normal-type Pokemon, mainly other offensive setup sweepers that enjoy their health being replenished. Encore is also another option in the same slot to work in conjunction with Power Up Punch.

I hope you enjoy the team, even if it may be a little bit gimmicky!
ah thanks been looking for something like this

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Requesting a rain flying team with Tornadus-Therian. Gen 7 gave flying rain in the form of Pelipper so we could try to put that to good use. There's obviously going to be Thundurus somewhere but I'm debating between Incarnate and Therian.

Pelipper @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Roost
- Defog
- U-turn
Tornadus-Therian @ Fightinium Z
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Focus Blast
gonna reserve this btw

Hello, everyone. I'm requesting a Dragon type team around Dragalge:

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
EVs: 228 HP / 252 SpA / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Toxic Spikes
- Hidden Power Fire.

It can help the team to deal with fairies and support with Toxic Spikes.

Please. I will aprecciate it.

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Toxic Spikes
- Hidden Power Fire.

Reserving

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requesting a team around Support Mega Altaria:

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Body Slam
- Defog
- Refresh
- Roost

Dragon Dance Mega Altaria is extremely bad at the moment, and I find its best use as a supporting role with Defog. It has an alright defensive typing, Stealth Rock neutrality, as well as Refresh to reliably switch into status from Mega Sableye, Klefki, and Toxapex. Having this be the defogger frees moveslots on Latios to run other moves since Defog wouldn't have to be compressed onto a choice-locked mon.

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Toxic Spikes
- Hidden Power Fire.

Sir David

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Blast

Dragalge @ Poisonium Z
EVs: 204 HP / 252 SpA / 52 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Toxic Spikes

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Def / 80 SpD / 152 Spe
Impish Nature
- Frustration
- Dragon Dance
- Refresh
- Roost

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Punch

I decided to use Poisonium Z over Black Sludge since it allows it to OHKO Pokemon such as Mega Diancie which it fails to OHKO otherwise. The Speed EVs lets it outspeed base 50 Speed Pokemon such as Alolan-Muk and Chansey. Next up I added mandatory Stealth Rock user in Garchomp with a Focus Sash Lead set. After that I added Kyurem-B utilizing Life Orb set to do well against matchups like Water- and Poison-type teams. I decided to use Hidden Power Fire over Roost so that this Kyurem-B set is an Anti-Steel set and can break Steel-type teams effectively. The reason why I decided to use Hidden Power Fire over Roost is because the team does not has Kommo-o or Hydreigon to break Steel-type teams so needed some way to patch up that matchup. Now since Kyurem-B lacked Roost, I decided on using Choice Scarf Latias since it can not only provide essential Defog support to the team but it can also provide Healing Wish support to help its teammates. Then Choice Band Dragonite was added since it is an amazing wallbreaker, providing powerful priority move to finish off threats like Greninja. Lastly I decided on using Mega Altaria King DDD set as it loves Toxic Spikes support from Dragalge to beat weakened teams and it is actually very bulky. The Sp.def EVs on it allow it to live Choice Scarf Greninja Ice Beam after Stealth Rock damage. While Defense EVs allow it to not be 2hkoed by non invested Poison Jab from Alolan-Muk. You can try Roost Kyurem-B if you are not too concerned about Steel-type teams. If you decide on using Roost Kyurem-B then change Choice Scarf Latias to Latios. If you have questions regarding this team, feel free to pm or vm me.

Edit: The OP has been updated with the teams posted and this is the current slate for unreserved sets:
Support Mega Altaria
Mega Aerodactyl Rock
Jellicent Water
Serperior Grass
3 Attacks and Roost Mega Charizard X Fire

Last edited:

Cam

The Colby Covington Of Smogon
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
View attachment 135368
Jellicent @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Hex
- Recover
- Scald/Will-O-Wisp

Cool mon I’ve been interested in for a while but haven’t been able to make a good team built around it that wasn’t another cookie-cutter PexTinePert squad.
Reserving.

Cam

The Colby Covington Of Smogon
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
View attachment 135368
Jellicent @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Hex
- Recover
- Scald/Will-O-Wisp

Guwahavel

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Hex
- Recover
- Scald

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Haze
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Scald

Sharpedo-Mega @ Sharpedonite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Psychic Fangs
- Crunch
- Substitute

Empoleon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Scald
- Toxic

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sticky Hold
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 236 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Recover
- Toxic

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
Naive Nature
- Gunk Shot
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

Jellicent to start with, as requested, I picked scald over wisp because its nice to spam vs poison teams and is good for chipping and burning steel types like celesteela and ferrothorn, it's also more useful for 1v1ing bulky normal types like chansey because you can get chip while they're taunted. Then picked Pex because its naturally the best possible support for a pokemon like Jellicent running hex as its great at spreading status against most teams which can lead to Jelli putting in work later vs bulkier mons. Mega Sharpedo is a good companion to tspikes teams because it can hit hard but also wear mons down with protect and sub spam to support other pokemon later in the game, Psychic fangs coverage is really nice vs poison teams because you can set up substitute up on pex. I used Empoleon as my stealth rocker because you didn't want a typical Swampert mantine pex core, the advantage of Empo is that it can role compress as it can set rocks and defog them aswell. Toxic is useful vs flying teams as they cant be effected by tspikes. Gastrodon is the electric resist of the team and is a good initial switch vs kyurem B as it can tank ice beams well and isn't affected by fusion bolt. Greninja is speed control and gunk shot is there to stop you getting 6-0'd by Tapu Koko even though its still a big threat because it has limited switchins. Ice beam for dragon teams and Dark pulse for psychic teams.

Other options to run are spikes on greninja to wear down bulkier teams easier.
Also you can change haze to Baneful Bunker on Toxapex to help beat Bulu easier and scout choice mons. I'd reccomend putting roar on empo if you do that though.

Sir David

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Blast

Dragalge @ Poisonium Z
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Toxic Spikes

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Impish Nature
- Frustration
- Dragon Dance
- Refresh
- Roost

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Punch

I decided to use Poisonium Z over Black Sludge since it allows it to OHKO Pokemon such as Mega Diancie which it fails to OHKO otherwise. The Speed EVs lets it outspeed base 50 Speed Pokemon such as Alolan-Muk and Chansey. Next up I added mandatory Stealth Rock user in Garchomp with a Focus Sash Lead set. After that I added Kyurem-B utilizing Life Orb set to do well against matchups like Water- and Poison-type teams. I decided to use Hidden Power Fire over Roost so that this Kyurem-B set is an Anti-Steel set and can break Steel-type teams effectively. The reason why I decided to use Hidden Power Fire over Roost is because the team does not has Kommo-o or Hydreigon to break Steel-type teams so needed some way to patch up that matchup. Now since Kyurem-B lacked Roost, I decided on using Choice Scarf Latias since it can not only provide essential Defog support to the team but it can also provide Healing Wish support to help its teammates. Then Choice Band Dragonite was added since it is an amazing wallbreaker, providing powerful priority move to finish off threats like Greninja. Lastly I decided on using Mega Altaria King DDD set as it loves Toxic Spikes support from Dragalge to beat weakened teams and it is actually very bulky. The Sp.def EVs on it allow it to live Choice Scarf Greninja Ice Beam after Stealth Rock damage. While Defense EVs allow it to not be 2hkoed by non invested Poison Jab from Alolan-Muk. You can try Roost Kyurem-B if you are not too concerned about Steel-type teams. If you decide on using Roost Kyurem-B then change Choice Scarf Latias to Latios. If you have questions regarding this team, feel free to pm or vm me.

Edit: The OP has been updated with the teams posted and this is the current slate for unreserved sets:
Support Mega Altaria
Mega Aerodactyl Rock
Jellicent Water
Serperior Grass
Sir David

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Blast

Dragalge @ Poisonium Z
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Toxic Spikes

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Impish Nature
- Frustration
- Dragon Dance
- Refresh
- Roost

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Punch

Support Mega Altaria
Mega Aerodactyl Rock
Jellicent Water
Serperior Grass
Thanks a lot. I love it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)