Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

@Winters Zombie: I did, I have resetted again to see what was in that patch with no frame advancements only the ones I did to reach the patch, and there's always an Aron there saying Hi! instead of that Magnemite

I'm going to start RNG'ing Raikou in SoulSilver soon. I read the guide for HG/SS roameres but I'm a little bit confused. I have RNG'd every other legendaries in SoulSilver except the roamers. So can someone tell what's the big difference with RNG'ing roamers in HG/SS? I know they advance the frame randomly, but is that all?

So basically below are the things I'll have to do: (As far as I understood, help would be appreciated)

I already released all three roamers by defeating Lance. So next step is to go and defeat Raikou. Then I go and beat Elite 4 and save right in front of Lance, right? Is this the spot where I'm supposed to hit the right delay and advance the frame (just before going to battle Lance)? And after that I have to beat Lance and continue the save, go and find Raikou and capture it?

@Winters Zombie: I did, I have resetted again to see what was in that patch with no frame advancements only the ones I did to reach the patch, and there's always an Aron there saying Hi! instead of that Magnemite
I don't quite understand what you mean?

Okay. I made a mistake. There are some NPC's moving in the area that I've already battled. So I do I get them to stop moving?
Rebattle them with Vs seeker.

@Miku: Remember to substract the frames that add the other roamers to your current frame when advancing the frames

On the other hand, I'm still getting a magnemite lol i did the following:
Found another patch where I'm sure aron appears
Advanced frames to the one I need
Enter the patch just to find a common magnemite

Did this three times already with different patches in which Aron appears with no actual frame advancements and the same thing happened all the time

EDIT: What I meant is that when I correctly hit my Delay the patches are always the same and where the Shiny Magnemite appears, before advancing the frames there was an Aron there :(

I guess Aron will always evolve into magnemite in this version u.u, Thanks for helping though!

I'm going to start RNG'ing Raikou in SoulSilver soon. I read the guide for HG/SS roameres but I'm a little bit confused. I have RNG'd every other legendaries in SoulSilver except the roamers. So can someone tell what's the big difference with RNG'ing roamers in HG/SS? I know they advance the frame randomly, but is that all?basically yeah that all. Except you can also verify your frame using roamers.

So basically below are the things I'll have to do: (As far as I understood, help would be appreciated)

I already released all three roamers by defeating Lance. So next step is to go and defeat Raikou.yes
Then I go and beat Elite 4 and save right in front of Lance, right?yes
Is this the spot where I'm supposed to hit the right delay and advance the frame (just before going to battle Lance)? 1 step away from him before the animation
And after that I have to beat Lance and continue the save, go and find Raikou and capture it?yes but dont capture if you plan to rng the other roamers
To rng, a roamer, at lance room, your MUST use the roaming method(to rng the one you killed), because the phone wont work. You must also have wentt to kanto and got the radio upgrade else you would have to advance your frame by walking, which i believe is still incosistent. You must also record the other roamer location when you save in the room. You must do this to know how much the frame advance and what will be the roamer location when you hit your seed

Also the roaming method can be a little difficult because the right roamer position my also correspond to another.

(i.e. If you set your adjust frame too high, you can hit your delay but the reporter will say you hit another delay that a second early

or

the reporter said you hit your delay but you can be a second off)

Also if you plan to rng lati@s or entei, you must rng raikou and let it roam until your rng the rest.

-edit
Fixed

I want to take advantage of one of the shiny spreads I have on my save. Since I don't have to ID/SID abuse, that saves me trouble, so I can find my date in the "Seeds to Time" section of RNGReporter and RNG as normal, correct?

I want to take advantage of one of the shiny spreads I have on my save. Since I don't have to ID/SID abuse, that saves me trouble, so I can find my date in the "Seeds to Time" section of RNGReporter and RNG as normal, correct?
Yes sir!
As a question from a friend: Who are you RNG'ing for? :P

Your asking
"You have a save file that have a shiny spread from that game and you plan to capture a pokemon with it. And you're wondering do you use seed to time and rng normally?"

If this was the question then yes.
Find whatever method you need to use.
Find the frame that have the correct IV.
Use seed to time
Find the date
verify you hit the date
rng as normal
ta-da!

Edit
I was ninja'd x-x

Yes sir!
As a question from a friend: Who are you RNG'ing for? :P
Well, not specifically for anyone, but do you remember that Sassy shiny spread I had in my ID/PID spreads file (I think it was 31/31/31/0/31/31 or so)? Well I want to try catching a shiny Poke with that since I think I have enough experience with standard RNGing. I just want to catch something with it before I reset for ID/SID abuse.

I just need a Sassy Synch, find the frame, find the delay, and I should be good (unless that shiny spreads file already has it listed in there somewhere).

@Miku: Remember to substract the frames that add the other roamers to your current frame when advancing the frames
All right, so my target frame is 237 so I have to substract 237-11-6-1 right? (Those are the monster frames for HG/SS roamers)

All right, so my target frame is 237 so I have to substract 237-11-6-1 right? (Those are the monster frames for HG/SS roamers)
no, thats incorrect
You have to plug in the other 2 romers into the rng reporter and found out how much they advance your frame.

Since you ko 1 roamer and going to that roamers

it is

Target frame - (frame from advancement of roamers) - 1(for raikou) = rng advancement

the 1 -6-11 only correspond if your were going to rng one of the roamers at lance while all 3 are ko

sorry just confused

hi if my time is 20:11:28 for rng target time, and it takes me 14 sec to get in the game do i change the time on my ds to 20:10:00 and then wait till it turns 20:11:00 and sub my 14 from 28 and wait till the sec hits 14 to then restart the game and mash a, also if im in a patch of grass with no npc and i use sweet scent the random pokemon that comes up is going to be on frame 2 ? Can anyone help me with the confusion on things plz with catching Pokemon rng.

I'll be RNG the stationary Snorlax on my HG and I wanted to know if tuning to the Poke Flute does anything to the frame? Since I'll be needing to use it to initiate the battle with him.

What am I doing wrong!? I really need help v.v

OK, my target seed is E207027E. My target frame is 17. My target delay is 634. My problem is that I can't advance the frame! I'm flipping to a page that says:

PURUGLY was caught (DAY).
Caught WEEPINBELL (NIGHT).

I flipped to both of them. 4times on Weepinbell, 3 on Purugly. 7 times in total because calibrated (3) subtracted form target (17) = 14/2= 7 flips. I flipped seven times. I searched my flips to see what seed I hit. My delay was different which can be fixed with Pikatimer, but my frame ALWAYS stays at 3. I am trying to breed a flawless Kabuto, Jolly, btw.

Can anyone help?

Did you set the RNG Reporter to "Breeding (DPPt)" or "Breeding (HGSS)". If you did that and entered your information to find what seed you hit, you should've seen what frame you were on.

ThePikaTheory- Ok then. Here's what you do:

1. Set RNG Reporter to Breeding DPPt
2. Press "Yes" on the load codes screen when a new minute hits (if you own an AR). Or SR at a new minute (if you don't have an AR)
3. Get into the game world as fast as you can and collect your egg before the NPCs move.
4. Catch a wild pokemon and check its IVs and plug into Seed Finder (with AR) or catch a wild pokemon lvl 50+ and plug its stats into the Seed Finder (no AR).
4. Click ok on the seed.
5. Then click "Generate" to see save frames for your egg
6. Use IV checker to check IVs of egg (with AR), or hatch egg and rare candy it to lvk 50+ (no AR)
7. Compare IVs with the RNG Reporter
8. Repeat until you get the same frame at least 2 consecutive times.

Ragnar: Yes, as thats how you find the delay for that spread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)