Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

ThePikaTheory- Ok then. Here's what you do:

1. Set RNG Reporter to Breeding DPPt
2. Press "Yes" on the load codes screen when a new minute hits (if you own an AR). Or SR at a new minute (if you don't have an AR)
3. Get into the game world as fast as you can and collect your egg before the NPCs move.
4. Catch a wild pokemon and check its IVs and plug into Seed Finder (with AR) or catch a wild pokemon lvl 50+ and plug its stats into the Seed Finder (no AR).
4. Click ok on the seed.
5. Then click "Generate" to see save frames for your egg
6. Use IV checker to check IVs of egg (with AR), or hatch egg and rare candy it to lvk 50+ (no AR)
7. Compare IVs with the RNG Reporter
8. Repeat until you get the same frame at least 2 consecutive times.

Ragnar: Yes, as thats how you find the delay for that spread.
I have an AR, and I never knew there was an option to insert AR codes. Thanks, I'll try this.

And Pantsaholic, I'll try that too.

When you load up your AR, your game should come up, click on it and codes will come up. If you don't have the IV check code, google it.

I'm having some trouble with RNG'ing Raikou. I'm currently in Lance's room but I'm having trouble verifying the delay. No matter what, RNG Reporter always says No match was found etc when I use the "Search Roamers" thing. Here are the information I can give if it helps at all:

Seed: a21504f7
Target frame: 237
Seconds: 26
Delay: 1226
Year: 2045
Month: 5
Day: 26
Hour: 21
Minute: 06

So first I defeated E4 and Lance so that I could release all three roamers. (Entei, Raikou, Latios) Then I killed Raikou, flew to Indigo Plateau and defeated the Elite 4. Then I walked into Lance's room and saved in front of him. Now I've been trying to hit the right delay but the RNG reporter just keeps saying No match was found when I plugged in Latios's and Entei's current location after I hit continue save and pressed. Anybody wanna help?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Did you record where the 2 roamers were when you saved. Just below where you enter the Seed, there are 3 text boxes, with tick boxes next to them. These correspond to L=Lati@s, E=Entei, R=Raikou. You need to have noted where they were when you saved the game.

It doesn't matter if you didn't do this before. Just start the game again, open up pokegear, write down where Latias and Entei are, and enter that into RNG Reporter (Seed to Time), and click the check boxes next to L and E. then try again. You should have matches.

I'm having some trouble with RNG'ing Raikou. I'm currently in Lance's room but I'm having trouble verifying the delay. No matter what, RNG Reporter always says No match was found etc when I use the "Search Roamers" thing. Here are the information I can give if it helps at all:

Seed: a21504f7
Target frame: 237
Seconds: 26
Delay: 1226
Year: 2045
Month: 5
Day: 26
Hour: 21
Minute: 06

So first I defeated E4 and Lance so that I could release all three roamers. (Entei, Raikou, Latios) Then I killed Raikou, flew to Indigo Plateau and defeated the Elite 4. Then I walked into Lance's room and saved in front of him. Now I've been trying to hit the right delay but the RNG reporter just keeps saying No match was found when I plugged in Latios's and Entei's current location after I hit continue save and pressed. Anybody wanna help?
What was entei and latios location when you save?

And the rngreporter is telling you are target frame is when entei is on rt 29 and latios on rt1 correct? If so please try to hit your seed again and if the result don't show vm me the Rt they were on.

Also you made sure your ds date/time correct for rng

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Are you searching only even delays?
Maybe you're hitting an odd delay when you're targetting an even one. Uncheck (if it's checked) the delay should match odd / even checkbox in Seed to Time and click generate, then try.
If this isn't checked then that's not your problem.

Now the RNG reporter started to show some results. I'm not sure if the locations were correct when I saved so I released the roamers again, killed Raikou and then beat Elite 4.

EDIT: I just hit the right delay. Now I need some help because I'm not sure which is the safest radio station to advance the frame. (Some stations are inconsistant in advancing). And how much exactly do I have to advance the frame in this situation? (My target frame is 237)

Now the RNG reporter started to show some results. I'm not sure if the locations were correct when I saved so I released the roamers again, killed Raikou and then beat Elite 4. Now I need to know how to advance the frame though while in Lance's room.
???
You just had to re save the game if you were unsure
To advance the frame you should use the lower right radio station. Each tap and dragging the dial down advance the rng by 1. You will need to do 234 taps.
You only can use the radio if you have gotten the upgrade in kanto
Edit just do 234 taps and fight lance

When you load up your AR, your game should come up, click on it and codes will come up. If you don't have the IV check code, google it.

Oh that's what you meant. Ya see, I use AR to get my calibrated frames, so I can hatch the egg faster to determine what frame I hit. But when I try to hit my target seed, I don't use AR because I never get results. So should I try to use AR when trying to hit my seed?

yes, if you used your AR to calibrate, you should also use the AR when you RNG.

EDIT: Just so you get consistent results.

???
You just had to re save the game if you were unsure
To advance the frame you should use the lower right radio station. Each tap and dragging the dial down advance the rng by 1. You will need to do 234 taps.
You only can use the radio if you have gotten the upgrade in kanto
Edit just do 234 taps and fight lance
Okay thanks. So after I have done 234 taps I just beat Lance, hit continue save and the roaming Raikou will have the correct IV's and nature until I kill it?

Concerning the "Seed to time" option, I'll give that a try a little later tonight, because I'm curious to find out this delay, and give it a go (though, I don't know which Pokes benefit most from Sassy).

Confused

Hi I need help with rng capture in platinum. My target time is 23:22:40 the time it takes me to get in the game is 14 sec do I sub that from my taget time and reset or no, does rng has it already sub out of it and also if i use sweet scent in wild pokemon grass without any npc near by will the pokemon frame be on 2 since Sweet scent advances the frame by 2 only, what frame will my pokemon have without any journal or without other advancements in the frame ? Please help

Please try to type more coherently. It's difficult to read through that ^^

Your calibrated time is 14 seconds. Your target time is 40seconds. Use pikatimer ^^ This is synonymous to calibrated delay and target delay too.

And yes on the sweet scent. Here's what you do:

Target frame - 2(sweet scent) -#roamers = frame advancement needed. After that, divide by 2 to get the number of journal flips. If it's an odd number, then you'd need an odd number of pokemon in your party so you can turn one in the grass and then do the journal flips - or do the journal flips first and turn.

Does anyone have any good seeds with a low frame and with Jolly/Adamant natures? Something like 31/31/31/x/31/31 for Jolly and Adamant?

If my Wanted Second is 14, would I also check seconds and put 14 on RNG Reporter's Seed To Times / Adjacent Finder? (Because my target time is 01:33 and I can enter the game within 14 seconds)

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have any good seeds with a low frame and with Jolly/Adamant natures? Something like 31/31/31/x/31/31 for Jolly and Adamant?
Personal seeds:

C20B0AF4, <50 frame, 2793 delay, Adamant 31/31/31/17/31/31, ability 1.
B60F175D, <50 frame, 5971 delay, Adamant 31/31/31/23/31/31, ability 0.
A5140629, <50 frame, 1567 delay, Jolly 31/31/31/0/31/31, ability 0.
860008FC, <150 frame, 2290 delay, Jolly 31/31/31/17/30/31, ability 1.

There is no such thing as a low frame low delay good IV spread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)