Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Top Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Gonna preface this with I have no experience :P But I'll take a stab at it anyway.

Only thing I'm not sure of is your last step. You say you put in your time from the RNGR into the Eon Timer + 90 frames for an offset, but are you taking into account the time since you started the game? From this post it sounds like the frame at which you get the Dratini is ~500, which is similar to the offset you're seeing. Could be a coincidence, but that could be your issue. It looks like that download link to Misdreavus' timer works still if you're interested in trying it out.

Blazade

is a Forum Moderator
The reason I use a 90 frame offset is because if I remember the post right the game stops seeding at around the end of the venusaur cry, but it's easier to time based on my last input.

EonTimer starts counting from that point, not when i receive the dratini. Since I'm in variable target i can set the endpoint to whatever i want while the timer is running, which I think is basically how Misdreavus' timer is supposed to work. The reason i use EonTimer instead is because it had the audio cue but i can try the other one tonight and see if it helps. Thank you for the response.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)