Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

I think i just understood it.
For example:

I Got frame "XXXX" and then right click for encounter slots and it says: "Sweet Scent (Grass/Cave): 1"
Then I click Platinum encounter table search for the zone that i want and look wich pokemon is in the slot 1, and that pokemon ill get it.

Am i correct?
Yes that is correct! Good job. Sorry about late response, helping someone on IRC to catch their own swinub with pokeradar in Diamond. IRC gets you info and help faster :)

I think i just understood it.
For example:

I Got frame "XXXX" and then right click for encounter slots and it says: "Sweet Scent (Grass/Cave): 1"
Then I click Platinum encounter table search for the zone that i want and look wich pokemon is in the slot 1, and that pokemon ill get it.

Am i correct?
yeah but just a problem, you can't sweet scent there since its snowing...

Seconds: 16
Delays: 610-630
Frame from the frame Calibration Phase is: Frame: 5
Parents IVs:
B: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
A: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Baby's desired IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / x
Year: 2009
Month: August 8
I cerebrate and do to this step
now I press DPPt Time finder

Target Time = 4.04.16
Delay = 16
Synchronize Time = 4.03
Reset Time = 4.04
What should I do next?
Set the time of your DS to the synchronize time and hit continue when target time Right? but I dont understand about frame and what should I do
when I start game I cancel jornal and get egg quickly but it fail IV

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Seconds: 16
Delays: 610-630
Frame from the frame Calibration Phase is: Frame: 5
Parents IVs:
B: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
A: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Baby's desired IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / x
Year: 2009
Month: August 8
I cerebrate and do to this step
now I press DPPt Time finder

Target Time = 4.04.16
Delay = 16
Synchronize Time = 4.03
Reset Time = 4.04
What should I do next?
Set the time of your DS to the synchronize time and hit continue when target time Right? but I dont understand about frame and what should I do
when I start game I cancel jornal and get egg quickly but it fail IV
Yeah, you cancel your journal and immediately pick up the egg. Your target frame is 5 and your calibration phase says you are at 5, so you don't need to change the frame at the journal in any way. The reason you may of not got the right IVs is because you didn't hit your delay (622). You have to keep trying, hoping you hit your delay. On RNG Reporter, you can right click the target spread and choose "generate adjacent results" to see exactly what delay you hit depending on the coin flips you get as soon as you pick up the egg. Also if you DO hit 622, the reason the IVs may be wrong may be due to your frame jumping for some reason (unlikely, but happens occasionally, it's annoying).

Not sure where to put this, but a note about Syberia's method to catch the Drifloon: You don't need to wait 'till midnight from Thursday. Just change the day to Friday, waltz into Valley Windworks, and it'll be there.

Is it normal for my frame that I obtained from the frame calibration step to be 15?
No, normally it should be less than 10 because there is only 4 NPCs affecting the RNG, which each would only do 2 max normally. So that means you are taking the egg really slowly, or you have the journal coming up and having runners out. If it is consistent though, use it.

No, normally it should be less than 10 because there is only 4 NPCs affecting the RNG, which each would only do 2 max normally. So that means you are taking the egg really slowly, or you have the journal coming up and having runners out. If it is consistent though, use it.
I actually usually don't bring up the journal at all and I rapid press A to get the egg. My delay is usually 597 too.

i am always getting around 6 or 7 as my seconds. My delay is normal, around 623, but my seconds are half of what they are supposed to be. Is it because i run in the grass to find the wild pokemon? What am i doing wrong? Help!

Expept for once i got 42.... But i dont know what went wrong with that. Do you all use sweet scenters to catch a pokemon without advancing the rng?

Does anyone having trouble with zapdos?

I want a Bold Ice 70 (Seed:2b0f0296 Frame:134), but every time the frame is 13 too much, but when I do 13 frame lesser, then the frame is 13 too less....

And I was wondering, I activate the birds after beating the league once, I caught Moltres, and articuno and defeated Zapdos, can I now deafeat the league again to set Zapdos free at Frame 1??

i am always getting around 6 or 7 as my seconds. My delay is normal, around 623, but my seconds are half of what they are supposed to be. Is it because i run in the grass to find the wild pokemon? What am i doing wrong? Help!

Expept for once i got 42.... But i dont know what went wrong with that. Do you all use sweet scenters to catch a pokemon without advancing the rng?
The delay does not equal your seconds. People need to stop getting this messed up. The seconds is just the time when you hit A at continue. You are probably doing it fine.

Vile - Can't help you there.

When you're RNG abusing in Diamond, Pearl or Platinum, does it matter what region of the game you are using?

I'm using the English (PAL) version, and just want to make sure.

Does anyone having trouble with zapdos?

I want a Bold Ice 70 (Seed:2b0f0296 Frame:134), but every time the frame is 13 too much, but when I do 13 frame lesser, then the frame is 13 too less....

And I was wondering, I activate the birds after beating the league once, I caught Moltres, and articuno and defeated Zapdos, can I now deafeat the league again to set Zapdos free at Frame 1??

In Fuego ironworks, the NPC's that are inside of the building affect the frame?
Probably not. Just check it to make sure...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 23)