Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

are you sure that URL's right >_> Doesn't work for me
Smogon says it was 5:27 GMT-5 when you posted that, so I assume you're right

When you hit "Find" a list of seeds will come up, each delay for a seed is in the far right column (under the "delay" column)

he mis-spoke, you need 5 in your party. it sounds like you have 4?

one flame body, two parents, and one sweet scent equals four pokemon right?

add one more, then you'll be at 5, which gives you six when you sweet scent and catch a random pokemon.

other than that your steps seem fine.

granted i only did this once, that seems to be the thing you're messing up to me. i had IV check, fast hatch and instant egg on when i successfully attempted it the other day.

also a side note, my SID is only 4 characters long, is that weird?

he mis-spoke, you need 5 in your party. it sounds like you have 4?

one flame body, two parents, and one sweet scent equals four pokemon right?

add one more, then you'll be at 5, which gives you six when you sweet scent and catch a random pokemon.

other than that your steps seem fine.

granted i only did this once, that seems to be the thing you're messing up to me. i had IV check, fast hatch and instant egg on when i successfully attempted it the other day.
:\ I did redo that with 5 initial pokes in my party though. Unless I fucking mistapped again >.<

it might take you a while, but just to make sure you can do it, you may want to just keep trying until you get a very low number of taps/flips so you can be 100% certain that you've gotten that down right and see how it goes.

just keep at it, becuase you'll get it eventualy. it took me three days to get this to work, but now it's going well(and my brother couldn't stop hugging me when he got a shiny horsea, not even when I was going to work.....)

why do you need your SID
do you have to do anything in your game regarding the delay?
Im trying to get this, I already have an HP electric parent but it says not to give it an Everstone

With HP Electric 65+

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have a question. I just got a 32 tap Adamant spread on my Diamond, and I was wondering if I changed my DS time to be exactly the same as I had in order to get that spread, would I get the same one?

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Ok, so I got two really awesome spreads. Both are less than 10 taps.

The only catch is that it says "do not switch to the happiness application at all". I'm playing Diamond, and I'm at the one before it, so should I just skip it really quickly? Does it just mean that I shouldn't touch it at all and proceed directly to the coin flip app?

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Aw, crap, it didn't work. You were right.

Wait, so are you saying that if I hatched the number of taps it specified, the last will hatch shiny?

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Aw, crap, it didn't work. You were right.

Wait, so are you saying that if I hatched the number of taps it specified, the last will hatch shiny?
Yes.

Or you could have went and put away all but one Pokemon, switched to it, and then tapped it three times, and flipped the coin once and got the egg.

Hazard of going straight to the instructions and skipping over all of the dry technical stuff, I suppose.

OK, this is really making me wonder

Do Cosmic Jeff and Lorelei both live in the U.S.? I'm using their pokes as parents, and when in theory I'm doing everything else right (come on, I know I didn't mess up a 48-tap spread) I'm starting to wonder if one of them lives in the UK or something...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)