Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Does anyone know if there's a thread with information on using PokeRng? I still need to get a shiny Torchic with an electric hidden power. I currently have version 1.2, and whenever I search for shiny spreads the only message I get back is "...........Done!" and then it asks me to input the desired nature again. If someone could give me some tips on how to use this I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Riski, missed that post. Thank you for taking the time to help, I've got it figured out, now I just need to hit this delay. Again, many thanks!

Does anyone know if there's a thread with information on using PokeRng? I still need to get a shiny Torchic with an electric hidden power. I currently have version 1.2, and whenever I search for shiny spreads the only message I get back is "...........Done!" and then it asks me to input the desired nature again. If someone could give me some tips on how to use this I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
There should be a couple files in the folder where you have the PokeRNG program titled "Spreads." Open them to view the results of your search.

Ummm..... Hey wait a minute, guys. Hold on. I think I figured out something that I haven't even tried yet.

If I increase the year on my ds, will it lower the delays?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
okay, But how I do I increase the year pass 2099?

EDIT: Are there other ways to lower the delays?
you can't go past 2099 so you'll have to get a new seed that has a delay that's within your range. I think Riski explained it to you previously.

Chances are yes. That or the spread you searched for doesn't exist. What exactly are you trying to search for?
Right now I'm just trying to get a shiny Torchic (rash nature, mischievous characteristic, all 31's except attack) with hidden power electric. I was told to use Pokerng to determine it's hidden power.

Right now I'm just trying to get a shiny Torchic (rash nature, mischievous characteristic, all 31's except attack) with hidden power electric. I was told to use Pokerng to determine it's hidden power.
I would search something like Rash 30+/30+/30+/30+/30+/31+ HP Electric 70 and see what shows up, and choose a spread from there (answer n when asked if you want to search for exact IVs, then enter those numbers as the minimums). If that doesn't work you may have to lower your IVs a bit, because not all IV combinations exist for every different nature.

I would search something like Rash 30+/30+/30+/30+/30+/31+ HP Electric 70 and see what shows up, and choose a spread from there (answer n when asked if you want to search for exact IVs, then enter those numbers as the minimums). If that doesn't work you may have to lower your IVs a bit, because not all IV combinations exist for every different nature.
I'll give that a try. Thanks.

These pokemon with the lower frames have over 2400 delays.

Just to help you, if you want them, here are two spreads with frames below 100. Both are hp ice 70. If you use a synch, you'll get them as lower than the method 1 frame.

PID: 0287f22d (NAIVE, ability 1) 31/30/30/31/31/31 (Seed: 4f070985 Method 1: 6, J (synch): 5, J (no synch): None, K (synch): None, K (no synch): None) HP ICE 70

PID: c7529eb4 (NAIVE, ability 0) 31/31/31/31/31/30 (Seed: d816044b Method 1: 46, J (synch): 1, J (no synch): 17, K (synch): 3, K (no synch): None) HP ICE 70
It's impossible for me to get my delays that high. Cause if I can't get to 799 delays, then I can't get to over 2400. =/

I'll give that a try. Thanks.
Yeah that search didn't return any results. I think it would be best to lower the hidden power BP to 68, and search 28+ with 31 speed.

Edit:
PID: 2640ee9a (RASH, ability 0) 31/29/31/30/31/31 (Seed: f4100ddf Method 1: 9, J (synch): 2, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 2, K (no synch): None) HP ELECTRIC 68

I used a search with max delay of 5000, so if you don't use higher delays you may want to search that again to find a seed with a delay better suited for you, but yeah that's the best rash hp electric spread.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
These pokemon with the lower frames have over 2400 delays.

It's impossible for me to get my delays that high. Cause if I can't get to 799 delays, then I can't get to over 2400. =/
ok so I found this on on seed 5C1102C6 frame 922 with a naive synchronizer (a Pokemon with the ability synchronize and a naive nature) at the front of your party. The delay is 700 but since you want a low delay you're gonna have to go for a high frame. GO ask in simple requests if you don't have a naive synchronizer.

ok so I found this on on seed 5C1102C6 frame 922 with a naive synchronizer (a Pokemon with the ability synchronize and a naive nature) at the front of your party. The delay is 700 but since you want a low delay you're gonna have to go for a high frame. GO ask in simple requests if you don't have a naive synchronizer.
Well... do you know other ways on how I can lower the delays?

And yes, I do have a synchronizer. I'm using it right now.

Well... do you know other ways on how I can lower the delays?

And yes, I do have a synchronizer. I'm using it right now.
Sometimes you just can't have a low delay AND a low frame. pick one or the other.

i would suggest pikatimer and a high delay
just play around with it, everyone is different. if you dont get it, catch heatran, check its IVs and found out what delay you did hit. then adjust pikatimer. its really not as hard as you are making it out to be.

you've been trying for 3 days and you haven't even selected a spread yet.

Sometimes you just can't have a low delay AND a low frame. pick one or the other.

i would suggest pikatimer and a high delay
just play around with it, everyone is different. if you dont get it, catch heatran, check its IVs and found out what delay you did hit. then adjust pikatimer. its really not as hard as you are making it out to be.

you've been trying for 3 days and you haven't even selected a spread yet.
Sigh..... Alright. I'll start doing it tomorrow morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)