Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love a protean froakie i been looking for one for a while! anybody can help??
31/X/31/31/12+/31 Protean Timid Male X 8
31/X/12+/31/31/31 Protean Timid Male X 2
12+/X/31/31/31/31 Protean Timid Male X 2
For the one of these I'm looking for Choice Items, Focus Sash, Leftovers and Life Orbs.
All of these can be found in the Battle Maison for 48 BP each, except leftovers, which can be found on Route 12.

Pokeguy, im interested in a tyrunt spitback, anyway we can work a deal to get one?
31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Repeat Ball Female Charmander for a flawless one if you have it.

Still have the perfect 6iv goomy?
Yes and I will trade it for Rotom.

Would you like to trade one of these Tyrunts for a 31/ 31/ 31/ x/ 31/ 31 adamant contrary Inkay inside a Heal ball? (can be male or female). If not I can offer one life orb for a 31/31/X/X/31/31 Jolly Female spitback. Let me know if you're interested.
I'll take Both Male and Female Inkay (Both Flawless?) for Both Male and Female Tyrunts (Both Flawless if yours are!) Also, could you throw in a Modest Flawless Ditto on 5th Gen? I really need one of those. 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest Ditto Limber from your thread?

I'm going to hold that Galvantula/Sash for you, and I'm adding your FC now. Mine is 3239-3094-8000. We'll have to set up a trade at some point

I'm going to hold that Galvantula/Sash for you, and I'm adding your FC now. Mine is 3239-3094-8000. We'll have to set up a trade at some point
Added you. PM me when you can trade.

I want an aegislash spitback pm me please.
Oh god, it's the annoying pixie from Zelda. Lol. I don't want to Listen! STFU Navi! Just catch me online with a Battle Item in hand sir. It's that easy.

floor 2 prof sycamore's lab by those cardbox boxes
Thanks!

Updating with these:

NEW!

Larvitar/Tyranitar (Able To Nickname On Request)
OT:
Pokéguy (X, 13099) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Guts (Sand Stream)
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Stealth Rocks
Tradeable Stock:
: 0
: 2

Note: Can Breed Adamant on request.

Choose which BP item you want for the follow tyrunt spitbacks.
31/31/31/X/10+/31 Jolly Male X2
X/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Female X2

Choose which BP item you want for the follow tyrunt spitbacks.
31/31/31/X/10+/31 Jolly Male X2
X/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Female X2
I just need Choice Skarf and Leftovers... and only one of each and then I'm good on battle items. Aquaslash has my other Focus Sash, so yeah that makes two of each battle item and that's the most I'll ever use in one battle.

I'm sorry for confusing you. I meant to say I'll trade a item for either the first or second option. I can trade a Choice Scarf for either one. My 3DS FC 1289-8301-1482 and IGN is jjenk

I'm sorry for confusing you. I meant to say I'll trade a item for either the first or second option. I can trade a Choice Scarf for either one. My 3DS FC 1289-8301-1482 and IGN is jjenk
I've added you and am online. :D

EDIT: thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
Would you be willing to trade either a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Larvitar (with Pursuit) or a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Rough Skin Gible for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Infiltrator Zubat with the eggs moves: Defog, Brave bird, and Hypnosis

Would you be willing to trade either a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Larvitar (with Pursuit) or a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Rough Skin Gible for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Infiltrator Zubat with the eggs moves: Defog, Brave bird, and Hypnosis
Yes, if it is male. Which do you want? EDIT: can I give you Larvitar for a male zubat please?

Could I trade you for an adamant agieslash? My stuffs in my trade thread that I can offer.
Sorry sir, I have all the monsters you've bred already. Wow, I can't believe how fast I got all these monsters. It's only been two weeks.

You're welcome. :D

You're welcome.

How about a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Flame Body Larvesta ?
Sorry sir, I checked your thread and don't need anything. I have Volcarona on 5th Gen and I don't use it, so I can wait until december for the transfer service. I'd have taken that Fighting Flying Bird if you bred it to flawless, but as it stands I've asked Azure Demon to check my thread for his. Sorry again!

Lastly, MEGA UPDATE!:
NEW!

Squirtle/Blastoise (Able To Nickname On Request)
OT:
Nature: Modest - Ability: Torrent (Mega Launcher)
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Water Spout

Tradeable Stock :

Notes: Currently Breeding. No Flawed. The only female I have is 31/X/31/31/31/X so these are harder for me to breed.

Zubat/Crobat (Able To Nickname On Request)
OT:
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Infiltrator
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Defog, Hypnosis

Tradeable Stock :

Notes: Breeding on Request only. No Flawed available.

Inkay/Malamar (Able To Nickname On Request)
OT:
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Contrary
Egg Moves:
No egg moves
Tradeable Stock :

The Flawed:

-To be listed later. Just ask about them I have loads.

You're welcome.

Sorry sir, I checked your thread and don't need anything. I have Volcarona on 5th Gen and I don't use it, so I can wait until december for the transfer service. I'd have taken that Fighting Flying Bird if you bred it to flawless, but as it stands I've asked Azure Demon to check my thread for his. Sorry again!

Lastly, MEGA UPDATE!:
NEW!

Squirtle/Blastoise (Able To Nickname On Request)
OT:
Nature: Modest - Ability: Torrent (Mega Launcher)
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Water Spout
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: Currently Breeding. No Flawed. The only female I have is 31/X/31/31/31/X so these are harder for me to breed.

Zubat/Crobat (Able To Nickname On Request)
OT:
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Infiltrator
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Defog, Hypnosis
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: Breeding on Request only. No Flawed available.

Inkay/Malamar (Able To Nickname On Request)
OT:
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Contrary
Egg Moves:
No egg moves
Tradeable Stock :

The Flawed:

-To be listed later. Just ask about them I have loads.
I can breed a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Hawlucha, should just said so lol :P working on it now.

I can breed a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Hawlucha, should just said so lol :P working on it now.
Good Luck. I now have Fake Out, Water Spout, Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse on my Squirtles. This thread has 10 species of monsters for trade on sixth generation now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)