My baby! A realistic Pokémon world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This poetic story is like my little baby! The result of my absolutely poetic and capable brain's fantasy when under the influence of having smoked White Widow skunk from DENMARK!The STRONG stuff! ;)

What I'm trying to do here is, that I try to li-te-ral-ly HYPNOTIZE people with my words! Read them with passion, just give it a shot! I assure you that you will at least get as high as I currently am! And actually, yes, I'm already doing it, as you can feel your squirmy little brain telling you... So since it works, I'll simply just go on to the beginning of this story! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And so, it begins...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*note - The theme of this story is: "How would it turn out if the Pokémon universe and its characters suddenly became realistic?".
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
v v v v v v v
10 years... Today, it's exactly 10 years since Ash gave up on his dream about becoming a Pokémon Master. And he clearly remember his reason for doing that: he was 26 by that time. He had travelled through 148 regions by then, seen over 15.000 different kinds of Pokémon, defeated 115 gym leaders, and, to turn these achievements around... he had actually managed to achieve absolutely li-te-ral-ly NOTHING!

Even Pikachu, his best Pokémon and best friend, died when it turned 5 years old. It was a very young age, even for a mammal Pokémon, which usually lives much shorter lives than humans; their average lifespan is 8 years! Well, at least Pikachu had a good life... But now, despite having lived a good life, the very reason for it having lived a good life is turned into absolutely li-te-ral-ly NOTHING!

It's reason for having lived a good life was that it fought to make Ash's dream come true; and it didn't! The very purpose of Pikachu's life is gone, because when Pikachu died, so did Ash's will to fight, and his big dream; the dream of becoming a Pokémon Master. To be the very best that no one ever was... But what a wild power demonstration of bad luck against our weak human minds that we may get influenced so extremely much by! It's insane... And sad. SO - very - fucking - SAD!!! (sad) (sad) (sad)...

The End. *pleddiyeeeeeng*

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You make a thread asking where to post something like this and then completely disregard the advice..

You make a thread asking where to post something like this and then completely disregard the advice..
Sorry, I didn't mean to! :(

Mods, please don't close this thread, it was an accident! I really wanna read the beautiful feedback that I will get from people after they have read it!

Yours truly,
Dr. Asperger.

PS: I'm "high as fuck", quoted from the Jon Lajoie song of the same name! Yeah, I'm fucking high, FOR REAL, motherfuckers!

No, but obviously, you just don't wanna be my friend! :(
It's like you fear me? But if you take your time to hear me!
You could even learn to cheer me! There's no need for you to fear me! <3
i've been to amsterdam and i've smoked white widow; it is, indeed, a wonderful thing. no need to keep mentioning it everytime you post BRAH

i've been to amsterdam and i've smoked white widow; it is, indeed, a wonderful thing. no need to keep mentioning it everytime you post BRAH
Man, you're just so cool compared to me! NOT! Look yourself in the mirror, and then, do yourself a favour and do NOT look at me afterwards, 'cus the shining sight of me will blind your eyes!

I understand you're really proud of the fact you smoke, but you're making a fool out of yourself.
My friend, it's YOU who misunderstand <3

You, my friend, is still at the kindergarden stage, where the kids would try to humiliate each other by accusing what each other did as being mere calls for reconizeability! Grow up, SUCKER! ;*

I'm sure even my pokedex has more than 15 pokemon.
You can't comprehend the meaning because you're too slow.
But if you're ready to save yourself the trouble, then come on, let's go.
Dump this stupid degrading attitude towards my math, it's YOU who's wrong, NOT them! ;*

My friend, it's YOU who misunderstand <3

You, my friend, is still at the kindergarden stage, where the kids would try to humiliate each other by accusing what each other did as being mere calls for reconizeability! Grow up, SUCKER! ;*
I love how you refer to me as being in Kindergarten when you're bragging about how you smoke (unless you're in 5th grade, that's not really a huge deal...) and failing hardcore at spelling the simplest of words.

shadowbone66

Banned deucer.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I love how you refer to me as being in Kindergarten when you're bragging about how you smoke (unless you're in 5th grade, that's not really a huge deal...) and failing hardcore at spelling the simplest of words.
Oh-ooooh, you just HAD to counter me, and not just sail to Lebanon?

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
@(*_*)@ @(*_*)@ @(*_*)@ @(*_*)@ @(*_*)@ @(*_*)@ @(*_*)@ @(*_*)@ @(*_*)@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)