My Large Pixel Art

They aren't sprites, because they're just digital recolorings of sketches, sized down to 150 in height (most of the time).

All of this art is copyrighted me. If I ever see it anywhere else without my permission (excluding my RP website) I will unleash my sprite theif hounds (namely my friends Kit and PA) against you. You have been warned.

- Lilhellion; A Rattata/fakemon hybrid

- Seekat, a meerkat fakemon made by Kit

Random Requests from other sites:

Acerbus, my fake legendary and posterboy for my RPG website:

Realistic Pokemon:

One of my favourites - A Suicune/Cressalia

Fluu. That's it for now :D

It's interesting that you would go to lengths to actually copyright your work. Doing that many pixel overs with mediocre (excuse any possible rudeness; that's obviously just my opinion) to decent quality like these must have taken some considerable time, though, so I can see the logic behind that. Zype (the panda raccoon, for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about), in particular, stood out to me as one of the better works. It's actually anatomically correct. These definitely scream effort. I say good job.

These are great. I love the realisticness of them. Though I really like that Arcanine. Great job.

Do you do requests? If so... could you do a Raikou and a Suicune lying together for my trade thread? I'll give you something if you want it.

Request Status:

Coconut Storm - Hippopotas/Bannette Hybrid - Sketch completed; Into Spriting Stage

Arcaseven - Raikou and Suicune lying together - Sketch completed; Into spriting Stage

yamipoli

the only person more obsessive than jumpman
is an Artist Alumnus
Cacnea looks like he's about to go on a murderous rampage. I approve.

Man, your pixel art is awesome; I cannot do pixel art at all... favorites are probably suicune/cresselia and the shiny ponyta/rapidash (not sure).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)