NBA Playoffs

if anyone still hasn't gotten in their picks i am giving you until tonight as the forum has been down like the last day or so

also first round standings done i am sucking :(

alright now that smogon is back up you guys can make your third round picks until the game 2's start

i will update standings tomorrow ;d

i'm a huge cavs fan (heck, i got to see lebron play when he was a freshman in high school) and i'm from the cleveland area, but i have a feeling that the cavs will lose 4-2.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
4-1 Spurs; 4-3 Pistons.

Ok so since it is that time of year again, and zero did something like this last year, so I am continuing it.

Alright, here goes. We did this at another forum that I used to frequent and it was a ton of fun even if you don't really keep up with Basketball. You can just throw in your best guess.

Here's how it works, read the playoff matchups as I have posted them then you post who you think will win and in how many games. Like Spurs 4-1. You get 1 point for picking the right team then an extra 2 points if you pick the correct number of games.

For those who don't know, playoff series are a best of 7 so 4-3 is the maximum that it can go either way.

yeah that was it last year. Same points. I'll probably just keep editing this topic for the standings.

Also I am not doing it at pokerealm ;x

Second Round Matchups
Detroit Pistons vs Chicago Bulls
Cleveland Cavaliers vs New Jersey Nets
San Antonio Spurs vs Phoenix Suns
Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz

picking closed obviously

ToP - 14
Fish - 13
SpaceFlare - 12
batpig - 12
zerowing - 11
Testing... - 10
CaptKirby - 10
Somebody - 10
Warthog - 9
goofball - 9
thecrazylazyguy - 9
Mysterious Stallion - 9
Loki - 7
Dan Dan - 7
-FL- 7
Jackal - 6
Bulblax - 6
GreenPikachu - 5
Pineapple_88 – 4
Mizuno - 3
Not too bad considering I missed a round. I think I'd be in the lead now (or close to) correct?

yes mysterious stallion except you didn't even post a second round pick and the third round isnt over so your score is the same ;D

updated btw wow I got ONE point in the second round total ;(

guys help suddenly all my friends are going 'LBJ > Kobe + Jordan'

no make it stop

meh, props to James though. WTF Cavs can actually win this series ._.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
I was at the game and it was completely insane, I can't even describe how incredibly loud it was. It's unfortunate that Flip Saunders is incompetent and didn't realize until it was too late that double-teaming Lebron might be a good idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)