New game

I'm definitely looking forward to it for several reasons. First of all, I didn't know anything about competitive pokemon when dp came out, and I have already caught all my legends
Lol, same.

The new girrantina looks absolutley no different to me, just looks like its in a different position.

But or else, this really made my day. Of course, coming out in JAPAN at the end of this year means we'll probably get it at the dawn of the next century.

The new girrantina looks absolutley no different to me, just looks like its in a different position.
I felt the same way at first, but then I went back and compared them and found that they were actually somewhat different. His legs are somewhat stumpier than before, and his wings are actually broken up into six pieces, rather than just re-shaped. Also, go back and look at the Deoxys'es. I still couldn't tell you which was which. (Of course, I don't do Ubers, so...)

I felt the same way at first, but then I went back and compared them and found that they were actually somewhat different. His legs are somewhat stumpier than before, and his wings are actually broken up into six pieces, rather than just re-shaped. Also, go back and look at the Deoxys'es. I still couldn't tell you which was which. (Of course, I don't do Ubers, so...)
I'm sure you could figure out Deoxys-D, XD

How does the new Giratina look no different? It doesn't even have legs, it looks like a big flying worm, whereas the old one looks like a fat demented caterpillar with tiny wings. It also has a different face plate. I would hardly consider them identical.

Main things I'm looking for:
1. Battle Frontier
2. Gym Rematches
3. More things to do post E4
4. A new area to explore, like fr/lg sevi islands (just a hope, probably won't happen)

Um, I sure hope there is a Battle Frontier like that of Emerald in the "third version", I miss it =/.
That Giratina looks awesome, seen it once when leeching off of Serebii. And please, gym rematches like Emerald!
Damn! Why did I have to go and buy D/P so quick?! I was always wise with buying games, in G/S/C, I waited for Crystal, in R/S/E, I waited for E, and in D/P, I have to go buy D/P, instead waiting a century to buy the "third version"

Hmm, I still haven't got d/p or a ds yet (but I am planning to buy one soon!). Still, I don't really think this is a reason to wait.

The new Giratina form doesn't really excite me all that much, actually I find it rather lame. It also refers to the devil a bit... ._.
As for a catchable shaymin, you can catch one legally if you have an AR, I don't really see anything wrong with that.

I don't expect much more than emerald offered. Emerald wasn't a reason for me to buy, so this will probably not be a reason to buy either. Crystal was though, but that's simply because crystal was awesome.

I really hope there will be a new Battle Frontier,I liked battling Frontier Brains with my in-game pokemon.

I just hope that the game has some kind of Battle Frontier (as everyone says), and Move Tutors. Other than that, it's just the same.

nice
what diamond will it feature?
guessing girasol (type of opal)
because d/p had something in common wiht there boxlegend too
and this looks like giratina XD

I do hope along with most of you, that a new Battle Frontier will be in the next game. In Emerald, I didn't know what EV training was, so I was thinking that if I knew what it was back then, I would've done it and probably obtained more symbols. I also agree with the idea of new Move Tutors. I hope that they make Darkrai obtainble in the game as well and help that poor little boy in Canalave City who's having nightmares.

If there are any beneficial glitches in it we just need to hope to god they're not discovered until the US version is released.
I want more reliable cloning. And new tutors. And an IV guy. Yeah, everyone's already said that.

Didn't FR/LG come out before Emerald? Where's our G/S/C remake? ;_;
Yeah, and England too. Let's hope beneficial glitches reach England too. Like there is a clone glitch on the US versions that require no GTS, or AR, or Emerald cloning, but it was taken out before England got their share.

Name suggestions!!!: (Guys, guys, guys, we are gonna start a revolution with this)
Opal
Zircon
Jade
Zios (Zie - os)
Lynx
Laeryl (Lay - er - el)
Bloodstone
Sunstone
Onyx (no pun intended....That name is a bit biased towards Onix)
Andar
Aquamarine
Chrysoberyl
Fire Agate
Garnet
Horn Coral
lol (not as in Laughing Out Loud, but really lol)
Jasper (sorry, it sounds like a name, but hey, it's a gem)
Moonbar
Moonstone
Shandon
Skydrop
Sphene
Tchazar (Tuh - Shu -Zar)
Diophside
Turquen
Waterstar

And the picture should be the new Giratina

Lol what? I'm betting Nintendo will go with a name kids won't have trouble pronouncing. Interesting ideas though.

Most kids can't say sapphire, they go Sap- hire. >_>

The thing I wonder is if they will base the game off of pokemon from movie/ anime...

OOPS.... Hey wait, another oppertunity for Nintendo to make money, wierd - word - saying classes, where they hire drugged up hippies to say the wierd suggestions for names above, no trouble, all they need is a drunk/drugged hippy, a class of kids, and a person saying "Listen, and repeat". The hippy wil attempt to speak! Just imagine how good he will sound saying those names, I mean, nothing will be more accurate. Parents would go nuts to get their kids to say Pokemon game names correctly.

I'm excited about this one. Remember when people said that Johto was in the coding of D/P? Well, maybe, just maybe, there will be a ferry ticket to go to Johto after you beat the E4 :D

I think it's prolly more likely that they'll do what they did with the third gen. Release the third game, and only later release the remake of Johto, which is prolly coming.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would also love tutor moves, but I was thinking, instead of doing tutors they could be cool and bring back TMs from the GSC games. So many good TMs would be brought back, like Ele Punches and Curse, then there's the all-powerful Headbutt.

On that note, bring back Apricorns, and Headbutt Trees.

... Screw it GSC Re-make!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)