New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Hy can you change my name to Leru? I'm using the name on ps for almost 6 months already and I like that name much more than the name I have now. Also, it's confusing for some people because I use different names on forums & ps.

done - ante

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting name change to Anime_Fan. I'd like to change my account name because I'm being harassed by multiple users from Pokemon Online.

Further details:
I left Pokemon Online for that reason, and now they've moved to my Smogon account to continue harassing me there. If there were sad enough to continue harassing someone (me) from one website to another, I seriously doubt they're going to stop any time soon.

I've changed my account image, and now I wish to change my name in an effort to end this once and for all.

PS: I'm reluctantly starting to consider starting another Smogon account. Which I'd much rather avoid doing. Thank you Smogon for listening to my request, and I hope you all have a nice day ~peace!

done - ante

sup
i would like to get my name changed to qwily, i own the account on pokemonshowdown and most of my friends call me qwily. i also don't feel comfortable with this anymore. meow~
thanks in advance

tagging Elise because of
[23:01:15] Elise♡: tag me

done - ante

It never bothered me until recently but could I get the "formerly It Is Guest" removed
I've had the name Derivatives since like december

ok - ante

hi, i would love a name change to Akashi and changing my date of birth to 01/01/1995.
Reason: i have been uncomfortable with my real name being here and all, i rather have something else there other than that
ty in advance

done - ante

Hi. I would like to change my name to R-B-Y because it's much simpler and memorisable than RedBlueYellow12.
Thanks!
Also, how do you get the little message underneath your profile?

done - ante

Conni

katharsis
Y(h)ellow smogon staff :)
I'd like to change my name to just Conni now (even though my name is Connni with three n's cause 2 n's was taken) and most people on smogon now know me as this because I'm not really a fish anymore :p thanks

PS: Also I'd like to have it say on my smogon profile when you click it Male, 16
Also here is my evidence for ownership of name: http://imgur.com/r1rGjzw.png

done - ante

Vnc

formerly Vinpa
My first name was denied, then i'll try: Svempire.
Same reason, thanks in advance.

done - ante

Yaotome

Will you prove worthy?
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi!

I'd like to request a name change to Yaotome, because it's simpler and I got tired of people thinking I'm a girl on PS because of the "Luna" part.
I have registered the above name on PS! as well and will use it from now on instead of the old nickname.

Thanks!

ok - ante

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
could you change my birthday? it's actually March 26, 1999. not 1996. Thanks!

ok - ante

Reactions: nv
Hello, I'm an old lurker who picked this username a couple years ago, and with my coming back to stay, I want it changed as it's kinda dumb and no longer suits me. I'd like my new username to be Mage Vulpes, please.

ok - ante

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Hello everyone, I come here with a short request.I would really love if any of you moderators add "【天龍神】" that to my name and hence making it Megaqwer :D 【天龍神】.That is my clan tag, meaning [God] Dragon.Well the reason was that I am thinking of having a smogon and ps alt as "Megaqwer :D 【天龍神】"

looks like it'd be a hell of a pain to tag, so no - ante

Hello, I would change my name to Yachy, because my actual name I do not like anything and I have not registered in showdown, thanks.

ok - ante

akaFila

butterscotch love
Requesting a name change to Escoffier. I'm switching over my main alts, and this is in order to avoid confusion.

ok - ante

Requesting name change to Rayge

The
current name is getting on my nerves now, as it seems to be a bit too long to people to pronounce or remember. The name I'm requesting to change to is the first alt I ever made, and I would like to permanently revert to it while keeping everything intact. Thank you.

i need proof of ownership, PM me the same message on both accounts - ante

sergey

Banned deucer.
im not sure if decapitalizing the o in my name counts as a name change, if it does dont bother and if it doesnt change it because it looks ugly this way

it doesn't, done - ante

I would prefer v0lca instead of XvolcaronaX because v0lca is my new main nick on showdown ^^

ok - ante

THANK YOU!!!! antemortem

Requesting name change to PrimalTaylorSwift. I'd like to change it because my new-ish (Like a year) "persona" on showdown consist of TaylorSwift names and I'm about to become more active in the forum community, so I'd like to be more recognizable.

Last edited:
I'm requesting a name change to Mighty Sciz because that its a new name I use on PS! a lot. Usually its hard for people to notice who I am between Smogon on PS!, so that is another reason why I request a name change, so then people can find me in Smogon more easily.

ok - ante

please change my name to wishes! Eevee General can confirm i've had it for a month on showdown and it's been a consistent use. have all my auth on it, and here is proof of everything. the acc was originally registered in 2013, hence i can't show it was registered by me a month ago. this should suffice. thank you! :)

Screen Shot 2016-05-27 at 10.25.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-05-27 at 10.25.37 PM.png

Requesting a change for date of birth
March 17, 1996 to March 17, 2000
I originally had thought that I had to be 18+ older to talk on the forums during a suspect test

ok - ante

Hi, requesting my name changed to Steven718

The name I currently use is much more widely known now and I'd prefer it not associated with my content here. thank you.

ok - ante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)