pizzq

Banned deucer.
hi i was wondering if i could change my name to pizza
the name isnt taken
pizza is my name on ps for awhile now
this is the first and last time im gonn ask for one of these

edit: http://prnt.sc/c0rhii

Last edited:
Requesting name change to Curlia. This name better suits me as its more mature and better matches my personality.

Hello, I'd like to request my name be changed to "dioV" as I have decided I want to start posting on smogon, and since it is my PS name I'd like to be recongnized as dioV.
dioV.JPG

Would like to request a name change to "Evilfaic" since I am phasing out the name "DFB3636" on pretty much every site I'm a part of.

Hey, I'd like to change my username to DatBoiNyandroo please. The reason being is I have a newer user on PS that I use and my current username is a bit bland haha.

I've already checked to see if that username is taken, which it isn't, thanks in advance. :]

Hi, I would like to revert/change my username to Taiy, since is the account I'm using in PS all the time.

I'd like to change my name to 'Starfox.'. I'd like to change it to this because I'm mostly referred to as 'Starfox' on PS.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
requesting name change to 2001 Pontiac Aztek

because i want to shed this name and rise anew

MegaStarUniverse

Banned deucer.
hey i would like to change my name back to MegaStarUniverse. im requesting this because everyone misses my name and people actually want it back and i think cosmiclimit was a huge mistake. i won't ever ask for a name change again but if you could change me back to MegaStarUniverse that would be so great <3 I use MegaStarUniverse a lot of PS too

Last edited:
I am the PS name Peanut
If an exception exists for 9 year old inactive forum accounts I request a name change to Peanut

If not, please change my name to Peanut_

Thank you for your time.

Since Aftermath (AM) died quite a while back and I never got my name changed, I would like to be changed to Not Zer0 since it's the alt I use most now and Zer0 is already taken. Thanks in advance.

pizzq

Banned deucer.
yo sup can i have the name pizzq since apparently the name pizza is taken, i go by pizza on ps

Requesting a name change to M2TS. I'd like it because that is my name on Showdown, and was my desired username here. For some reason when I registered the name it said it wasn't available, but now when I search I cannot find a user by that name. If you haven't noticed my current name is the same just spelled out insanely stupid.

it's taken - ante
Is it possible to have my name changed to "M2TS." I think I've seen others get names that were taken with a period added to the end.

done -magnemite

Last edited by a moderator:
He knows this. Well, if I will do what is asked I would like to request a name change. He had thought "Haneul" or "Ha-Neul", but I'm not sure if it can be that way. No problem.

Thanks.

He knows this. Well, if I will do what is asked I would like to request a name change. He had thought "Haneul" or "Ha-Neul", but I'm not sure if it can be that way. No problem.

Thanks.
neither of these names are taken and they are both valid usernames. which of them would you prefer?

Well, that's perfect. For if I can choose between these two, I would like Ha-Neul. I find it beautiful. This separation makes it fit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)