New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a name change to solstic3? it is the name of my showdown account and I'm starting to hate the weird AE symbol thing, plus it's probably hard for others to type my name as well. Thanks in advance.

Edit: proof of ps account: http://imgur.com/a/t9nEp

Edit 2: that was quick, thanks again for the change.

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If it's not too much trouble, I'd prefer my username be changed to DEMcKnight (or DEMc♞, on the off-chance that Smogon supports Unicode characters, which I suspect it does not). I wish to make this change to bring my Smogon username more in line with my Pokémon Showdown account's (which is stored as DEMc, if such info is relevant).
we don't allow characters that can't be typed with a normal keyboard. so would you take DEMc or DEMcKnight?

Last edited:
Requesting a removal of the CT because i am switching back to my old username all the users i know already know that im ara and none know that i switched to Cacnea on forums

Requesting a removal of the CT because i am switching back to my old username all the users i know already know that im ara and none know that i switched to Cacnea on forums
NO

you're lucky i changed it back for you in the first place, i'm not just going to let you skip this required part of getting a name change. i will remove it if you post again 30 days after your name change. until then, please stop posting here.

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
Requesting a name change to symphonii. I've thought of having my name changed to this for a while now, and since I'm gonna be regular on the forums, this name seems much better than my current name. Thanks in advance.

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
Hi! I am requesting the name "Coconut", no period. It has no posts and would have technically been considered expired if I didn't guess the password to it this May. I still have the password to the account. Thanks!

Requesting name change to Kait, this nick is the one i usually use on showdown and the one i am known with.
Thanks.

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Requesting a name change to Californium. I've talked to anto about this provisionally, and I asked to make my case here.

This is a name change for personal security and privacy reasons and I don't really want people knowing my IRL Details. I've had my irl photos and Facebook in leaked in the past by people on PS/smogon. The above name is the account I use the most and will be permanently moving to, I've owned it for over 2 years on PS http://puu.sh/rb8XX.png http://puu.sh/rb8ZK.jpg for proof and if you could keep my Custom title how it is to help increase my privacy, I would appreciate it and I will inform the relevant parties about my Name change and I will also be changing my skype name to correspond to this.

Hello. I would like to have my name changed to Sky Blue. This current name was used many years ago and was chosen by a younger me, so I really hate it. I would like to be better known as Sky Blue. Thanks!

Hey really sorry about this but can I please go back to Panther5001? Alternatively, can I just go by Panther (if not Panther5001 is more than okay) No one knows me anymore (PS name is still Panther5001). Sorry and thank you.

Last edited:
Helloa there...
If its okay Would I be able to get a name change to 'Topaxx' if possible, You see i changed my ign recently due to reasons of some users from another gaming site finding me due to me using the same name. And caused me mucho stress as they weren't exactly the friendly type ;~;. Like not just trolls they were seriously worse in many ways. So i figured id quite like to change my smogon name too as PS people wont recognise me otherwise.
so ye if its not much trouble
Many Thanks
~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)