New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have my named changed to A1 Scrub please and thank you. My PS name is that and i want to be consistent with my names across the board for Pokemon.

Hey, could I get my birthday changed to May 22 2000? I made the account a few years ago and was too scared to put the real year, lol. Thanks.

Hello,

I'd like to request a name change to Thunderboy. This has been my name on PS! for a while. The AD is a relic of a past where I watched Adamant Ditto on Youtube and really should be removed.
Already in use. The time period on the old name has not lapsed yet.
requesting a name change to Drax.
Draxler is my main nickname in PS, however everyone calls me "Drax" :]
Assumed you wanted Drax. "Drax" with no period is unavailable.
I'd like my name changed to iPro05 because its my PS account and i want voice on smogtours and to get voice it says my name needs to match for my smogon account and PS account
It doesn't need to match entirely for a voice on SmogTours. Just has to be somewhat similar I believe. Still want a change?

Outside of that the rest of you should be updated, PM me with any concerns or typos that I may have made. Badgeholders with name changes have been profile locked temporarily.

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
I would like to ask if someone can remove the 'Formerly Springtrap' under my name for me please, I never even played FNAF and it's been there for like a year lol.
Sorry for the troubles.

Hey,
I am requesting a name change to Good Dogg, for obvious reasons. As you can see my name is incredibly regrettable.
It would be really appreciated :)

i would very much like to return to my roots as col49, if the good people might have me. too many posers in the communion have been removing their numbers as of late and now more than ever i think it is important to hold firm in my beliefs. also, omfuga had this interesting theory that i stopped being good once i went down to simply 49, and while im not a superstitious man i do miss the option of winning a game of pokemon now and again. ik u down antemortem, hmu

Hello. This isn't a name change but I don't know where else to put this so:
I've had my ct of my former name for months and I'm requesting it to be removed. I understand the reason for it if my name change was recent but at this point it's old and annoys me. I understand if said request is not allowed but if it is, can a mod or admin remove "Formerly Captain Skywalker"?

This name has been really bugging me.My name on the simulator is pirouette,but due to my name on smogon it is very hard to understand that rpzy is me.Also I never really knew how useful posting on smogon is until now and i am really regretting my decision.I also feel like my post wont get noticed as much due to my dumb name.If you can, change my name to "Pirouette".Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I wondered if I could get a name change to Trickshaw its a name I use as a tag on everything now including Pokemon showdown that and the name pkreaper seems childish to me now and I doubt It is taken very seriously.
Thank you.

Last edited:

overdose

formerly charizardfan49
Can I get a name change to: overdose

This one is kind of immature and i don't know why I chose it to be honest even though charizard is rad hehe

Last edited:
If you guys were to capitalize the 'E' on exploudit that wouldn't count as an actual name change right? If yes, I'd be very happy if you could do this small favor, just capitalize the 'E' and leave the name as it is. Tbh, this may seem stupid, but I'm kind of perfectionist so it would be appreciated if you could do that for me :)

(Btw, if just capitalizing the latter somehow actually counts as a name change then please don't do it)

EDiT - Also, please change my birthdate if you can, I accidentally registered as if I was born in 1997, when I was born in 2001 (April 24th). This wasn't an attempt to circumvent the age limitation, since I was 14 when i first registered. The month and day are correct so just fix the year if possible too

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
I'd like to change my name to Eden.

I plan to make this my new alt once I get GVoice on the main server. Also somewhat fits my current alt 'Chilleden'.

Also requesting to remove the 'formerly Baton Mash' from my profile as well, I've ran that alt into the ground and back.

Thnx in advance.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings,

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a "name change", but I'd like to request a small change:
Would it be possible to remove the ™ symbol and the space between "Maximum" and "Optimizer"?
From "Maximum Optimizer™" to "MaximumOptimizer".

The reasons behind this decision are that:
  1. the ™ symbol started bothering me and
  2. without the empty space between "Maximum" and "Optimizer" the username under my avatar will only take up a single row instead of two which, in my personal opinion, looks better.
I don't think that a custom title will be needed in my case.

Edit: I already provided proof that I own the PS! account "MaximumOptimizer" when I requested a small change in this thread last year on the 10th of May, but I'll provide another screenshot down below just in case:

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Can you change my name into Jade? I've been using Jade in ps, mostly. This isn't my main alt in main now

And can you change my birthdate to 2004 01 04?

I just randomly made it to 1970s for some reason, because i was young

I would like to have a name change to Jade. Because I used Jade in main, and KatheyIsme123 won't be used much, since i decide to set Jade as my main alt in main. Jade was given to me by someone else...

I would like to have a name change to Jade. Because I used Jade in main, and KatheyIsme123 won't be used much, since i decide to set Jade as my main alt in main. Jade was given to me by someone else...
I also need my birthdate changed. I'm born in January 4th 2004, i set it as 1970 because, for some reason, it wouldnt let me register...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)