New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk why you ignored (or missed?) my post so I'll ask it again. I'd like to return to my former name (Zeno;)
I regret the name change and I'm only using Zeno on PS! lol thanks in advance ig

hey i would like to change my name to 'Lackurs' this is because i made this account years ago and am now known under the username, lackurs on pokemon showdown, so to avoid confusion would like to be known as that on here please, if you could help it would be appreciatedm thank you!

done - hikari

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, i would like to request my name be changed to Hopeee it's the name i use on PS and i don't particularly want this name anymore. thanks in advance!!!

done - hikari

It turns out I feel more comfortable with my old name (Blastystoise) after all. Can you please change it back? Thank you very much.

Erzengel

name on po and german forums, Erz just looks kinda shitty when it stands on its own and it makes no sense as well while Erzengel does [Archangel].

done - hikari

I would like to change my name to Bloodz.
because I actually use it on several forums and "Neutral Zone" sounds like a childish name.

done - hikari

I would like to have this accounts name changed to Demoness

Reasons? the name of Berserker Lord is from a while ago (when I was in not the best of places mentally i'll say that much), and I just want to be able to change it and have a different name, as a kind of starting fresh sort of thing I suppose without all the weight this current one carries

Also, my name on PS currently is Demonesses, so i feel it makes sense to have a similar sounding and looking name on here as well. Hopefully these are good enough reasons to have this accounts name changed

done - hikari

I'd like to change my name to Joshua Elkington, which is my real name. I'm a newly approved artist who will soon start creating content, and feel better about having my real name alongside any posts that go public featuring my work. I'm not phased by any lack of anonymity.

done - hikari

Id like to change my name to THATSAplusONE
Ive had this account here as Brophlosion since 2011 but ive been using the tag THATSAplusONE since 2013, figured it was about time to make everything the same lol
Im also a partnered Twitch streamer and upload Pokemon content to Youtube pretty much everyday. I also like playing in the tournaments here so it would help me out alot to have my forum names synced up :)

done - hikari

Requesting name DBW been using that name on PS for a while now. I hate this name

done - hikari

I would like to be able to change my name to "p1ccolo" without quotations as p1ccolo is my main account which i use to interact with others and also in tours and ladder. My current username is really old and hasnt been used in a long time. Thank-you for your time.

done - hikari

Finally caught up with the last post.

I have seen many complaints and requests from people who haven't even read the op, which is kinda annoying. I'm not going to individually address every single rejected requests, but just to clarify, here are the reasons why I didn't do yours:

- It didn't met the requirements listed in the op
- I'm not giving you [existent username] + "."/"-"/"~"/etc
- You are annoying / I don't like you, so I intentionally ignored your request
- I accidentally skipped you (very, very unlikely)

While it's possible I missed a post while going through the thread, the other three are way more likely.

Hello, it is possible to unlock my profile, l no longer have access to my personal deta after my name change, thank you sorry to be annoying

Things you shouldn't do if you don't want to be considered annoying:

- Forging my approval. I mean it's not like that has any chance of working, I only add "done - hikari" after changing a name

Hello, it is possible to unlock my profile, l no longer have access to my personal deta after my name change, thank you sorry to be annoying
Removed the ct, but forgot to unlock the profile. Should be fine now.

Hey would it be possible to change my username to Kyrads as I made this username a good while ago and have since changed it to Kyrads everywhere else as the old name was kind of childish and silly. I've been using Kyrads on PS for around 2 months I believe. Thank you very much for your time

done - hikari

OLD GREGG (im back baby)

old gregg for life
Hey, if I could please get my name changed to Tonberry King it would be much appreciated. I've grown tired of old_gregg and just don't like the name anymore. Thanks.

Hello, i wanna change my name to EchoGaia cause it's my name on Pokemon Showdown and most people recognize me as EchoGaia more than MaximeLopunny. Would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

done - hikari

A while ago I had just gotten back into PS!, and didn't remember my password to my PS! account linked to my smogon account. So I created a new account called Lªnd0rus, and had my smogon account name changed from Nebuland to just Land. However, about 2 months ago, I changed my PS! account name. This was mainly because I had wanted to start over, mainly due to acquiring a reputation. I would like to change my Smogon account name as well to match my PS! account: AnnaKartanna. I read the rules surrounding a second name change, and I hope my reasoning is good enough. Thanks :]

done - hikari

The Loog Noog

Banned deucer.
Just realized that I must've been either really drunk or really tired when making my account. My birthday is 3 days later than it appears to be on my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)