New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

woo

The Neymar of Pet Mods
is a Pre-Contributor
Can i change my account name to woo, when i made this account my name in PS! was woopersons, but even after i changed it people still called me woop and woo in Discord and i prefer this name compared to moretto. Also my discord account.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/woo.18318/ acc exists but i have a badge and they haven't got on in almost 15 years, also 0 messages.

yep--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

Fame

you know we're the same
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Hey, if possible I'd like to change my name on here to match my username on the sim. I name changed to Fame in late January. Was hoping I might be able to skip the 3 month wait. Thanks in advance. :wo:

The Fame -> Fame

yea no worries RO is enough--mari

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
Hey, could I possibly change my name to QuentinQuonce?

Reason: consistency with real life

yep--mari

Aquinox

formerly AquaBlue313
Okay NOW my account is at least 3 years old. I'd like a name change to Aquinox, since AquaBlue313 is the old username I had when I was like 10. Thanks!

done--mari

Its been a month, requesting unlock please

done--mari

Hi all, I would like to request a name change to Found True Love - after some amount of time searching, I located it. I already own the corresponding name on Showdown as I optimistically reserved it sometime after registering as Finding True Love.

congrats i think--mari

Vitoran

formerly Barbows
Hey I'd like to change my name to Vitoran as my current username was a dumb nickname I got on highschool years ago that I don't really relate to anymore. Vitoran is just my current main ps name and I've grown very fond of it over the last few months. It's also probably more recognizable too as I basically dropped barbows since late 2017 when I couldn't keep being a RoA mod due to irl stuff.

done--mari

seroo

girls do drugs
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting to change my name to sero , this account was made a bit ago when i first started showdown , since then ive changed account and gotten alot more familiar with showdown, smogon and its users. Also my ps username is seroo and its what im mostly known as in the community. Doubt an o less would be a problem but if it is then id be more than happy with seroo if possible

sero is taken on forums anyways so seroo it is--mari

Hi,
Requesting a name change to Apollousa . The account name is not taken and it resembles my ps account which I am known by the most. I want to participate in tourneys and this would also make it easier to identify me. Thank you

yep--mari

Hello! I made a date of birth mistake, I'd like to change mine to November 5th, 2006 please~, and thank you in advance.

yep sure--mari

kenn

Prince of the Halidom
is a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
As a member of PS! Staff, I was wondering if I can get my username shortened from kennukem ---> kenn. The account has 0 messages and hasn't been on in over 10 years so I hope this is okay.

we already have a badged user named ken, are you sure about this?

EDIT: Yes I am!

Last edited:

Lilymoding

formerly Kyosuru Jets
Hey I'd like to change my username here to Lilymoding mostly just because this one is old and kinda cringe and makes me not want to associate with it + it ties it in better with my other socials.

yep--mari

Requesting a namechange to Chocolatte to be closer to my PS! name please

sorry you don't qualify

Requesting a name change to MuffinMelody since my nickname has my deadname and it makes me a bit uncomfortable, ik i don't fulfill reqs

thats fine dw--mari

GameSetTex

formerly TexasMan21
TexasMan21 ---> GameSetTex

This is to match my new content creator name on YouTube and Twitch as well as my new SD username. Please and thank you!

done--mari

TTK

Won't Catch Me Lacking.
is a Community Contributor
Toy Time King -> TTK

Second name change yes but it's been like 5 years since then, everyone and their entire family call me TTK and I wanna join the 3 letter-name gang.

yep--mari

yo I would like to change my name to just "Ele", and the reason behind it is really simple: I have been using this name for almost 15 years now (even for some real life instances) and the whole "dnb" part is basically a gerne-based add-on and has nothing to do with the name itself (not quite sure if this counts as "distracting text" or not tho)

ty

this is taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/ele.163972/

Screenshot 2023-03-31 173442.png

yh gg then

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)