New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Requesting the name “xtra” my guy hasn’t logged in a few years, but he only logged in because I once dm’d him like 6 years ago so he got the notificaiton in his gmail or something

rejected, name taken
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/xtra.3269/

No duh the name was taken. I freaking said that. Please investigate this guys profile before you reject me again. His last login date was around 2006. I commented on his wall on August 14, 2014 saying "You stole my name". He signs on again ONCE on August 22, 2014 (meaning he might have got a notification from smogon.com and he's thinking "what the heck is this website lemme go check it"). From what I seen users are allowed to change to an account with the name taken if that user is inactive. I showed my case and I have the facts. Please look at (Now known as Boat)'s post right above me. The guy hasnt logged in for 12 years and he took the name. My guy hasnt been on in 14 years practically and I can't take the name? I feel like I am being marginalized because I am supposed to be a "troll", but no, I am not. I am just a simple guy that wants a name change to the name that everyone has been calling me for the past 20 years. Please understand and dont be a nameist, its who i wish to identify with

Good afternoon, I would like to change my name from CyberOdin to CyberOdin✝, the only variant would be ✝, I am a believing person of God and somehow I like to keep it very much in many aspects of my life, even if this is a game, if it is to Being possible would be very helpful to me, thanks.

CyberOdin -----> CyberOdin✝

god bless
- tony

Last edited by a moderator:

Facu

idk & idc
I'd like to request the nickname Facu (+3 years inactive & less than 10 posts). This one is an abbreviation for Facundo, my real name. By the way, I use this nickname on Discord, Steam etc and it's the name by which I'm known on the interweeb. I meet all the requirements.

Done - Iyarito

Hello. I'd like to request changing my username from BlackyDucky to bd. Everyone already calls and knows me that way and it's the name I use in Discord, Steam and Showdown itself. Thanks

Done - Iyarito

devin

Formerly devinn
is a Tutor
requesting name changing to devinn , my infraction has been removed on this very day according to finch so yeah it will be appreciated if this time the name change could be done. Tysm

Done - Iyarito

requesting a name change to PH. no one calls me phantomhurious and i go by ph anyway. i use it on most sites like disc. also helps for tagging and whatnot since phantomhurious isnt particularly the easiest thing to spell.
also could i get a bday change to 13th september 2003 i was going through the signup process really fast and thought i would be able to change the date manually later. thanks in advance :]

1589645790038.png

Done - Iyarito

Mubs

that introduction
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributor
About time to change from Pokemon are cool-

I'd like to request a namechange to Mubs. I've been using Mubs online for the last 8 years, along with being my discord tag for the last 2 and a half. It's easier to pronounce than Pokesartoolcay, which is a plus. No one owns this account so should be a smooth process.

Done - Iyarito

I would like to change my name to BisharpTheBishop since I have been using this name for a while, for at least 2 years. It is also the former name of my YT channel, plus it is more comfortable to pronounce instead of ImperialGamer517. Ty in advance!

rejected, active infraction

49 Days

Formerly Taerim
Hello,
Well, I will be brief after having been here for more than three years. I would like to change my name to "49 Days", it is my main PS and it has almost the same time. Thank you.

Done - Iyarito

Seso

Formerly Lost Seso
Hoi!
I would like to switch my name to Seso (I'm currently Lost Seso but almost everybody call me only Seso). I'm owner in Español room, Eventos Room, Staff room ofEspañol and global voice, so If you can change that, it'll be awesome, thanks dudes

Done -Iyarito

Mavis

Banned deucer.
requesting a change to Mavis, please.

after some recent changes in my life, I'd rather not go by drew anymore in any capacity, and would much prefer Mavis, the name I've gone by for a little while now.

thank you :)

done - kala
been a month (and two days) requesting unlock

Done - Iyarito

Jayi

COYS
is a Community Contributor
I'd like to change my smogon username to Jayi, started to use this everywhere, disc and showdown, and I've outgrown the whole prank thing. Just checked and, I think, I just managed to pass requirements for this with messages but im not sure though? Also can I have my DOB changed to 25th November 2001 pls along with this

Did both - Iyarito

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)