New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vani

This is the way.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I would like to get my name shortened to vani. Most people call me that anyway and hopefully I will not get misspelled anymore (like on the Credits page). Thank you!

Edit: Just saw that there is already a account with that name, but it's inactive since 2013: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/vani.196267/

Done - Iyarito

Last edited by a moderator:
requesting a name change to PH. no one calls me phantomhurious and i go by ph anyway. i use it on most sites like disc. also helps for tagging and whatnot since phantomhurious isnt particularly the easiest thing to spell.
also could i get a bday change to 13th september 2003 i was going through the signup process really fast and thought i would be able to change the date manually later. thanks in advance :]

1589645790038.png

Done - Iyarito

About time to change from Pokemon are cool-

I'd like to request a namechange to Mubs. I've been using Mubs online for the last 8 years, along with being my discord tag for the last 2 and a half. It's easier to pronounce than Pokesartoolcay, which is a plus. No one owns this account so should be a smooth process.

Done - Iyarito

I would like to change my name to BisharpTheBishop since I have been using this name for a while, for at least 2 years. It is also the former name of my YT channel, plus it is more comfortable to pronounce instead of ImperialGamer517. Ty in advance!

rejected, active infraction

Hello,
Well, I will be brief after having been here for more than three years. I would like to change my name to "49 Days", it is my main PS and it has almost the same time. Thank you.

Done - Iyarito

Hoi!
I would like to switch my name to Seso (I'm currently Lost Seso but almost everybody call me only Seso). I'm owner in Español room, Eventos Room, Staff room ofEspañol and global voice, so If you can change that, it'll be awesome, thanks dudes

Done -Iyarito

Mavis

Banned deucer.
requesting a change to Mavis, please.

after some recent changes in my life, I'd rather not go by drew anymore in any capacity, and would much prefer Mavis, the name I've gone by for a little while now.

thank you :)

done - kala
been a month (and two days) requesting unlock

Done - Iyarito

I'd like to change my smogon username to Jayi, started to use this everywhere, disc and showdown, and I've outgrown the whole prank thing. Just checked and, I think, I just managed to pass requirements for this with messages but im not sure though? Also can I have my DOB changed to 25th November 2001 pls along with this

Did both - Iyarito

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to change my username to MZ. Originally chose Megazard Z because I thought it had good Pokemon aesthetics for a username but I've never had any attachment to Charizard as a Pokemon or the name in general, and this can finally complete the quest to slowly shave down my username as much as possible until it loses all meaning. Have just been going by MZ on discord for years anyway and am also picking up the corresponding PS account (hopefully).

Done - Iyarito

Cri

The Unbeatable
Requesting to fix my nickname error (the S I used as a symbol did not appear) to simply Cris, believing this does not count as a nickname change. Thanks

And in case it's occupied, then to 7EGEND (my showdown name)

rejected, not eligible for a namechange

ramolost

parfum quartier
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i would like to change my smogon username to Ramolost, since im using that on showdown, discord, and every single video games and people know me as Ramolost and not Slowpoke92i here.

Done - Iyarito

LBN

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UPL Champion
I'd like to request my name change to Luna's Banned Now. The old name to me is now super cringe, lame and even has a tier on here. the game it originates from imo, has aged like milk in the sun, and everyone ik pretty much know's me as luna anyway, so this is just another platform i want to change it on

rejected, active infraction

Jett

gn gobodachis
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requesting a name to change to "Crystal". I'm a RO of NFE and it is what my everyone in the community and my friends refer to me as since my name is long to type out. It's also the account I wanted since I first created this name and I plan make this uniform across all platforms. The name I want was last seen on in 2011.

we already have a very well-known badged user named Crystal_ so i'm not thrilled about this at all sorry, i feel that this one falls under basically a reversed case of the "no special characters" rule since that one exists to prevent mixups / mistagging and those definitely would arise here too, i've rejected other changes in similar situations in the past

--tdp

Hi, I would like to request a namechange to ¨Thorn". Everyone calls me by that name and leaves out the "The" part, that i have grown to dislike more and more over the years. Moreover, I have also used it on discord since the start. The account has not been logged onto since december 2005 and has 1 total message. https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/thorn.1872/

Done - Iyarito

Hey, so I think I'm gunna change this to CashKP. I used to go by YKP and I go by Cash on PS and have for 7 years now. I planned on getting badged at some point to get the name Cash since it's been inactive for so long but I havent yet and at this point I dont know when I will.

Since I'm back to playing more tours these days its easier to go by CashKP for tagging on here. Thanks

done - kala
Requesting unlock please

done - Iyarito

Hi again,

I had requested an unlock yesterday and lyarito had said it was done. However, my profile still says my full details are unavailable; is there a lock out period? Thanks!

Fixed, sorry, forgot one step - Iyarito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)