New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Requesting a name change from 'nameiguess' to 'Albatr0ss', stopped going by the nameiguess a long time ago and most users on here call me Albatross anyways since it's my Discord name. Thanks in advance

oki--tdp
Requesting a profile unlock, its been a month since the name change

requesting namechange to "oversway"

was told i could probably get another and regret my first one, am aware it would be permanent. i also own the associated ps account

oki--tdp

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening, I wanted to request the profile unlock of my profile because a month has passed, thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience :)
If possible I wanted to add if it is possible to change my date of birth, because it is wrongly entered and the age is wrong too, the true one is 11/05/2001 and I am 20 years old

oki--tdp

Would like to change my name to Zepia, been overhauling my entire online presence for a bit now and all the people who interact with me online mainly know me as Zepia now.

need 100 posts or 3 years account age sorry

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
I'd like a namechange from Pokeseba to scorbunnys
Reason Behind: Pokeseba it's a name that sounds kinda odd to me rn, it sounds kinda chilldish and without personality, i also saw many typos from some people, saying for example, ''Pokesaba'' instead of ''Pokeseba'' and while that's not really offensive to me, i just want to avoid those typos and stuff.
TLDR; I want to avoid typos and i just don't like my actual name.

oki--tdp
Profile unlock, it's been more than one month (i rly forgot about this)

Borghi

Banana eater
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I am requesting a name change to Borghi or borghi.

Borghi is my last name.
I use this on several socials, and own the account on Showdown!. My Twitter is also @NicholasBorghi

oki--tdp

Hey, I want to change my birth date. I signed up to Smogon thinking the minimum age was 16 or something, but discovered that it was lower. Requesting it to be on the June 6th of 2006, 06/06/2006

oki--tdp

Hey, I would like to change my name to Blox. It is another account, but it is my account (I created it yesterday because I thought I forgot the password for this one when I got my new computer). Therefore, you can delete it and I would like the name. Blox also happens to be my PS name for laddering so it would limit confusion. Also, my birthday is wrong. It should be August 24th 2004, not 1998

oki, and no sweat--tdp

Red Raven

I COULD BE BANNED!
Would like to request a name change from ForstamemasNeetaroOoniqua to Red Raven. My reasoning is my current username is too long for my own liking and also because it is mispelled because of smogon's character limit

thank god--tdp

I would like to please request for my username to be changed to Lightning Energy. This current name is old and frankly embarrassing, and I go by Lightning Energy on other websites. Thank you!

oki--tdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)