New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accel

thanks for the memories
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey, I'd like to request a name change to Accel. Mostly everyone refers to me as such and has done so for a few years now, so it would be sweet to formally go by said name. Thanks in advance!

this is actually taken so confirm that you're okay with it being forever pls: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/accel.65371/
Confirming that I'm indeed ok with it being forever, would prefer if the A were to be capitalized. Thank you!

oki--tdp

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace-11

Banned deucer.
Requesting name change to Aschos. Always wanted to get rid of the numbers and I can't take the Ace alt because someone else has it. Aschos just means Ace in Greek, so those who call me Ace, can still do so. Thank you in advance.

ask again in a month or two, i've been asked to reject this for the recent filter incident and im gonna go along with this, similar logic as having an active infraction

Hey there! I would like to request a name change to TehDrink. The reason for this is to update my name to match my twitter username, @TehDrink, and for better identity identification.

you need 100 posts or 3 years account age

Hello! I'd like to request for a namechange to just Micoy please. People have already recognized me as Micoy in the community, seeing as it's more comfortable that way and instantly recognizable in PS and Smogon ^^.

Doesn't meet the requirements
Hello, I would like to follow up as i've reached the requirement of 100 messages on Smogon

oki--tdp

Requesting name change to fabwooloo, for like a year now ive regretted choosing this name and ive wanted to get it name changed ever since. I would choose fabwooloous but thats already taken so yeah. It also is weird scheduling since my ps name is fabwooloous but on smog its completely different so tldr requesting name change due to this being embarassing + easier scheduling with opponents, ty in advance
(requirement met was the 100 posts one)

oki--tdp

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hello, I'd like to change my name to "keys" (all lowercase pls). The reason I'm asking for the change is that for the past year or so being on the "dream" account has been an uncomfortable experience due to the increase in popularity of some Minecraft youtube guy with the same name and I keep being constantly referred to as them or confused with them or receive jokes/comments about them that I do not understand or enjoy. I'd like to move away from the name and The Dutch Plumberjack told me I could request "keys" (0 messages and last online in 2010) and that's what I already went by informally when I used to be on Klefkwi. I have never been blacklisted or tournament banned and I'm currently an Ubers subforum mod.

yup--tdp

MrPanda

not a bear
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requesting nick change to MrPanda. There's not a big reason behind that, it's just that the numbers and dot are bothering me and, since it probably falls on removal of distracting text, I guess it won't be a big problem.

yup--tdp

romanji

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Requesting the name avg. It's kinda weird having people call you both "average" and "human" so I would rather prefer the former.

sure--tdp

Rae

valiance and vigor
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requesting the name Magnum, the account hasn't been seen since 2009 and it has only one message. Everyone calls me Magnum and the longer name is inconvenient.

oki--tdp

Requesting the name Bananers, so just number removal. Everyone calls me Naners or Bananers so the 7 is just fluff. Plus I go by just Bananers on discord already so I think that it just makes sense I change it here considering I'm mostly active on the SmogVGC discord.

oki--tdp

requesting the name: crying
on showdown and discord I am better known as imacry but I keep getting asked if I'm a different smogon user (ima) which is why I hesitated to get a name change earlier. This name still fits what I want and even though I don't have the showdown name I still have the name "cryingg". inolife was a name I came up with 5 years ago and the name never really lasted for me I just happened to make a smogon account on a whim at that time and I really hate it tbh.

this name is available but given your reasoning for not wanting to change to imacry i should alert you to this (well-known) user's existence: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/craing-_.188642/

Jeong

Banned deucer.
Hi,
long time without being able to enter here. If it's not too much of a hassle, I'd like to go back to my first name I registered with -> "Kiry4n" just like that. It is my original nickname and I am known that way in the Spanish community.

oki--tdp

requesting the name: crying
on showdown and discord I am better known as imacry but I keep getting asked if I'm a different smogon user (ima) which is why I hesitated to get a name change earlier. This name still fits what I want and even though I don't have the showdown name I still have the name "cryingg". inolife was a name I came up with 5 years ago and the name never really lasted for me I just happened to make a smogon account on a whim at that time and I really hate it tbh.

this name is available but given your reasoning for not wanting to change to imacry i should alert you to this (well-known) user's existence: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/craing-_.188642/
yeah, it's fine the difference is that he's been pretty much retired for the last 2 years and goes by "ben gay" anyways which makes it harder to misidentify me. also, I don't think people would assume the name of "crying" to be something similar to him imo since craing was always the name he went by while with ima people just assume I'm an alt of his because it's just his name with +3 letters. (and some people call me ima even without knowledge just because it's easier to type). some people may crack jokes about our names being similar but as long as i'm not being misidentified i'm oki with it

alrighty then--tdp

Selena

smells like lesbian
is a Top Artist
Requesting to get my profile unlocked. Plus maybe the formerly title removed (if I can't do it myself, I mean). Either way, thanks for the help!

hasn't been a month yet, ask again the 19th

requesting the name Sagdiyev (without the v2). original account was mine but i can’t get access to the email to recover it.

this should be removal of distracting text so i’m guessing it won’t be a big problem

pm me the email associated with the original account for verification please--tdp

done

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
Hello. Recently I sought to rebrand myself in an attempt to hide from the Smogon paparazzi. I decided to change my name to a user so foul that nobody would dare come within fifty miles of me. Sadly, the harassment persisted.

1623331234301.png

1623331247640.png

And that is only scratching the mere surface of the iceberg. My change did not only affect me, but also my close friend that I keep around to look relatively good, ramolost (lowercase r). Observe the following:

1623331351187.png

These are the pairings for the UU Trio Tour, Smogon's most exclusive and prestigious tournament. If you weren't invited to play in it, you are probably a loser. Anyway, my opponent is Maki, and ramolost's opponent is Lyss. Pretty clear cut right? Sadly, like the time traveler killing a butterfly and subsequently starting World War III, I unknowingly doomed my partner.

1623331451835.png

ramolost (lowercase r) mistook himself for me. Can't say I blame him, but he did. At this point I realized by mistake and must undo the damage. Therefore, I am once again asking to change my name back to "Adaam" and I am requesting an infraction. Please let me right this wrong.

change granted, infraction denied--tdp

Hello I would like to request to change my name on here to "RegiKitty", as that's what I'm known in the community now (I can prove this if needed)
I fulfill the 3+years and 100+ posts so I hope that works.
As cute as Curly Brace is I would like to be consistent across all my accounts :)

oki--tdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)