New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The SPrinkLer

Banned deucer.
Hello can I get my name changed to "The SPrinkLer" it will show my passion for dpping spl this year and that I'm ready to take more splers names.

random capitalisations is the kind of thing we've considered under distracting text before, ppl only regret this

Last edited by a moderator:
I want my name to be changed to a girlboss, since that is my identity on Showdown and most Showdown-related Discord servers and such. No one has claimed the username yet, also.

Secondly, I would like it if my birthday was changed from September 22nd, 2000 to September 22nd, 2003. This account is quite old so I believe the 100 message rule doesn't apply. Thanks in advance!

oki--tdp
requesting profile unlock! it's been a little over a month.

nope, ask after july 7th

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
been thinkin about this for a bit can i change my name to "chlo" (all lowercase), everyone calls me it, it looks better for a gamertag on a competitive pokemon forum in my opinion, and i would like it very much.

not as good as chlo-chlo but fine

(talked about this a bit more in private rq, done)

--mari

The SPrinkLer

Banned deucer.
Hello can I get my name changed to "The SPrinkLer" it will show my passion for dpping spl this year and that I'm ready to take more splers names.

random capitalisations is the kind of thing we've considered under distracting text before, ppl only regret this
It's not random though it has a purpose of highlighting SPL also i wont regret it.

shrug sure--mari

Hi! I would like to request a name change to "Primalpizza", as far more people know me by that name than my current one. I made this account in 2014 and started using the name Primalpizza online starting in 2015.

oki--mari

Hello!
I would like to request a name change to Snoms, as most people call me that and I much prefer shorter names. The account that owns the name "Snoms" also does not exist.
Have a good day.

Edit 1: added info

oki--mari

Hi I wanted to request to change my profile name to my real name sohaib because most of the VGC community knows me by my real name and I made this account years ago so I wanted to keep using it instead of making a new one. I really appreciate your time and help thank you so much!

this is taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/sohaib.272876/

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
Hello,

I would like to change my name in an effort to ditch my goofy younger persona so I can be taken more seriously.

That is why I am requesting the name Among Us on Smogon or the name Impostor whichever is cool with whomever decides these. I would simultaneously be changing my brand on Smogon and also representing my favorite game of all time (AIRSHIP OUT LET’S F****ING GO BROTHERS). My preferred color is Cyan with a winrate of 83.27% followed by Brown with a winrate of 41.98%. I know, stark difference right? To prove my love for the game, I own a total of 10 Among Us accounts all paid for. My MMR got too high and sometimes I want to just relax and play so I made a bunch of smurf accounts (aka alts used to play at a low rank for the electronically-unaware). I own pets on every single account. My signature pet I’m recognized by is DaBaby imposter (cute little guy). I hope this is enough proof.

Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Best,
L (Among Us) ax

im gonna assume this is a joke

eu

pain and agony
is a Social Media Contributor
Hello,
I wanted change my name from euFeatured to eu
euFeatured was just a nick i ve used cause i was too lazy to invent some nicks and now people only call me "eu" and i changed my ps name some months ago so eufeatured kinda belongs to my past

oki--mari

Hello, I would like to request a name change to --> turtledoggo1. Essentially just getting rid of the 2. It serves no purpose and my main account on PS is turtledoggo1 (and am voiced on there if that helps) If this is not possible, that is also completely fine.

shrug sure--mari

dex

10 wolf, 3 shepherd, 1 sheep, led leopard
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I would like to request a name change to just dex. The account "dex" hasn't made a single post and was created in 2011. I want this since I'm also planning on claiming the inactive account dex on PS to make the name easier for tours and stuff.

oki--mari

Sacred

I could be banned
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
hello hello, I would like to request the name Sacred since the user wasnt online for 3 years and has 0 posts. Im not a badgeholder but Room Owner of "Deutsche" on PS. Everyone is calling me Sacred anyways and the KunoCV doesnt have any sense lol. So I hope its possible, thanks in advance

hello hello, I would like to request the name Sacred since the user wasnt online for 3 years and has 0 posts. Im not a badgeholder but Room Owner of "Deutsche" on PS. Everyone is calling me Sacred anyways and the KunoCV doesnt have any sense lol. So I hope its possible, thanks in advance
this applies to badge holders. PS auth does not count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)