New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Hello, I would really like to change my name to "Geerat". I tried once before as well, but there seemed to be a user of that name back then, that doesn't seem to be the case now. I have used "geerat" for years on PS, and it's getting hard to navigate between 2 nicks. Would be great if it can be done, thanks a lot.

still taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/geerat.389400/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I would like to change my name to Ganjafin. That would be the same as my main ps account, and "Fun89" was originally a typo for "Fin". heh.

need 100 posts or 3 years account age sorry

Paino

O' hallowed moon, take fire and scorch my foes!
Hello, I was wondering if there's a way to change my joindate to october 2017 since I merged my first account with this one. (Can ask Aeonic about merging)

i don't rly mess with merging tbh especially not for a cosmetic reason, is there a reason why the accounts /have/ to be merged?

Reply: The reason is for stuff like this where you need a 3/2yo account to change a name or something related to it. I wanted to get that stuff settled/changed so I wont have to worry about it later. The 2 accounts are already merged. I'm just wondering if the join date (since that wasn't changed) can be possibly changed for the reason i said before

Last edited:

JT Yao

Banned deucer.
Hello, requesting a name change to Miami Heat F4N

I love the Miami Heat and would rather use that as my username than my irl nickname. The Miami Heat are also the single best Basketball team in Florida. As I am their biggest fan, this name seems only fitting.

spell

destined
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Would like to namechange to omicorio (all lowercase pls) because Boat hates that he can't do tour stuff with my current name :C.

Have been going by omicorio for around 3ish weeks now and i'd like to change names to that.

oki--tdp

Éric

mons is mons
is a Pre-Contributor
Hi i would like to change my name to Eonito. I hate my name, its silly and literally has a typo on it lol. Id like this one more since i already use it in showdown and its not taken

oki--tdp

I want my nick to be Luchik, also I wanna say that is kinda dumb and mean to requesting the same nickname someone else has asked just before you, and it feels pretty bad not to get it,
edit: if its possible id like to take the nick "Luchi", is already taken but it has 12 msg and last time online was 8 years ago

I know that nothing can be done at this point but i wanted to share my thoughts

done--tdp
requesting profile unlock :)

Thunder

Kingku ke charan pranam
I'd like to get my name changed to "Thunder" as I have been using that on discord for over a year and would like to have the same name on smogon.
That account was last online in 2005 and has 2 posts.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/thunder.1114/

Also can my date of birth be changed to 20th june 2004, as I thought you need to be 18+ to have smogon, but it wasn't the case.

oki--tdp

lepton

im fragile, but not that fragile
is a Tiering Contributor
requesting name change to "lepton"
im aware ive already gotten 1 change, and i understand if it doesnt happen, but ive been lepton on everywhere but ps (i have lepton5 on ps but im not using it so ps and smogon match) and smogon for a couple years now and id like it to match.

oki--tdp
its been a month requesting unlock

requesting to take the username "plat", which has been my discord name for over two years and plat27 has been my main account on ps! for over a year. My current name is a source of confusion for people trying to find me on smogon and it's one I'm no longer happy with. The current holder of the username has 13 posts which is more than 10, but they've also been inactive for over seven years.

unfortunately the 10 posts rule only works when enforced as a hard line so with a heavy heart i have to reject sorry

Selena

smells like lesbian
is a Top Artist
Alright time to try this again... (it's been a month)

Requesting to get my profile unlocked. Plus maybe the formerly title removed (if I can't do it myself, I mean). Either way, thanks for the help!

fade

pistol pete
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
MPL Champion
i'd like to have my name changed to jon, its my name and what i have people call me, idt anyone has ever referred to me as jonfilch before. the jon account hasn't been logged into in over 10 years & ik it has over 10 messages but i was told it was fine to request it

see a prior rejection on this page, unfortunately the 10 posts rule is one where exceptions just don't work, gonna have to be a no sorry

hello guys , i want to change my current name to Gareeb on smogon.
This name is very attached to me since i've been using this name in every game i play since 1 year+ and wanted here as well.
thank you guys.

oki--mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)