New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I am requesting a name change to DragonDance. There is a former account (which I am the creator of) by that name (here) which during my absence from playing the game was hacked by a spambot and I have lost access to it. I can prove I am the creator of the account as I maintain access to an account of the same name on Serebii which predates the Smogon account as well as on last.fm. Alternatively if I could get access to that account again, that would be wonderful.

Thank you for your time.

hey, please pm me (Lily) and i'll try to help you out
Confirming that Lily has helped me out and publicly expressing my thanks. :)

EDIT: And also requesting a year of birth change to 1992.

oki--mari (not lily)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can this username be changed to Exodic i made this account for my old account i used in Pokemon Showdown but since i dont use it anymore i would like to request my smogon account's username to be up to date with with my current pokemon showdown account's username

see OP, you don't qualify for a change

Amberr

Banned deucer.
Hi can this username be changed to Amber?, this acc was just my old screen name before I did some stuff and I'd just like to have my smogon profile match my discord and showdown ones, thanks and have a nice day

talked on discord, gotta wait until 100 posts unfort

• Sad
Reactions: R8
Hi, can i change my name to Band Cresselia ? I chose this name when i was younger, and it's like, very immature, i don't want to be associated with this name and i would like my current username as my smogon account's username

yep--mari

Ashbala

You can pretend that it was me, but no, oh ♪
is a Pre-Contributor
Hi can i get my name as Ashbala ? It's more like removing the numbers and adding caps of the first letter of my name ... The reason is most of the people call me Ashbala both in discord and PS and it's look better without numbers and thx in advance :)

oki--mari

BT89

go on, take everything
is a Pre-Contributor
requesting name shortening to BT89, it’s the abbreviation i prefer ppl refer to me as (and the one most people refer to me as) + i never really liked how i structured my name

edit - also it would be nice for my birth year to become 2001

did both -lily
requesting unlock :)

Last edited:
hey, can I change my name to Azzy? as far as I can tell, its not taken, and I've been going by that name on Discord and other platforms for a few years. Been wanting to shorten my name on Smogon for a while

taken, you can have it but itd be no reverse: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/azzy.432540/
Ah, I'm really sorry I missed that, I tried to use the search feature but I must have done it wrong

On second thought, I want to just shorten my name to Azure. The account is taken on smogon, but it only has one post from 2006, and it was registered in 2006. I'm positive on this name change

https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/azure.4980/#recent-content

yep--mari

sprinto99

clown
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Well well well... this is a pretty awkward situation I've got myself into. To be very brief, I started being on Smogon with this Username because I forgot the pw of "sprinto99" account; I discovered having 2 accounts is illegal and I asked it to be banned since I had already started working for translation project using this username. Now I would like to ask whether it could be possible to have THAT username back. The reason why I ask to have "sprinto99" rather than "_sprinto99_" is so evident I don't even have to explain why.
oh, I do? well, I hate having those damn bars around the nick people know me for! And it's so much easier to be searched and to be tagged than the current one...
aaand... yeah. Sorry for making it longer than it was sufficient, but it has been a bad situation for me, because if mods weren't gentle I would have risked a ban for being ignorant and inactive on Smogon in my teenage years.
Bye and thank you!

yep--mari

Hi & thanks for reading,

If possible, I would love to get my name changed back to Politoed. Due to personal issues on the forums years back I'd rather not talk about as it's literally seven to eight years ago, I wanted the name I'm now using back. However, I've returned on PS and I'm still using the name Politoed, so if possible, I would love to obtain the name on Smogon again, so perhaps I could interact with certain aspects of the forums again.

For the ones that may remember me; no, I won't be writing the reviews with terrible grammar anymore, that's past times 'n young me ;)

someone took it on you sorry: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/politoed.272884/

I have the 100 post requirement. I would like to ask a name change to "Inmundo", It's been my discord tag for a few weeks now and I also have that username in PS. I don't want to call myself a corpse anymore.

did -lily
Its not the exact hour but its been a month since the change, Requesting unlock.

yep--mari

hellooooo could i get my profile name changed to Lizbattler? idk if ur still doing this or not but seeing my old username here when i check after the eons of inactivity makes me uncomfy lols. ty!!

we do seem to have a case here where bypassing 100 posts makes sense yes--mari

I would like to ask for a second name change to "Banbadoro" to fit better with my identity, so I would like to have that name going forward. This name is unregistered on Smogon. I am moving into a whole new chapter irl and am making a whole host of changes, thus would really appreciate a second name change and I acknowledge there cannot be another.

(Linked initial and successful changes)

ya--mari

Ah that's too bad, but I get it. Then let's go with just "tingling", and I just use the ツ on showdown.

yup--mari
I would like to revert to "85percent". 3 months have passed since this name change, and it just doesn't feel right - I miss 85percent. I'm aware that this means I won't be able to get a name change again in the future, that's fine. Thanks and a happy new year :]

oki--mari

Requesting name change to "Masty" i checked and nothing came up/member could not be found

The current one is what i use for other games and the one I'm requesting matches all my IGNs for all pokemon games

oki--mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)