New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTK

Won't Catch Me Lacking.
is a Community Contributor
Is it alright if I have my CT removed please, think it has been well over 2 or 3 months.

Thanks.

Done - Hootie

Last edited by a moderator:
hi i would like to change my name from Infamy to infamy because i do not like capital letters now and i would like my name to reflect this.

i do not have anything to bribe you with my everlasting friendship and appreciation sorry.

Done - Hootie

Had a name change before this thread was revamped. I would now like to change my name from Spoof back to DaSpoofy. If this is no longer possible I understand. however if you can do that, I would be very greatful.

Done - Hootie

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hey! gotta ask to change my nickname to perry because I feel like it's time to get the Mr. away after a little more than 4 years of use. I plan to ask for the alt on PS! as well, and anyway it's not really a biggie since everyone calls me perry.

[yep it's lowercase p]

Done - Hootie

Abejas

Yo where Ken at
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Hey I would like to request a name change to Abejas, I've already checked and its free. And its also my main account in PS. Thanks in advance! :)

Done - Hootie

i want to change my name to Black Swordsman.Please change it thanks

Rejected; read the OP, you need at least 100 posts for a name change now - Hootie

Is it possible for me to get a 2nd name change? My last one was to fix a type and i rly regret it lol, i don't wna be associated with "thicc" anymore bc its not funny or anything and just makes me look dumb, if it's possible can my name be changed to "Jordy"?

Rejected; you have an active infraction - Hootie

Requesting a name change to BlueLobster please. Reason: I use variants of the name Lobster in most forums and I would prefer more consistency, and my current name here is pretty bad. Thanks in advance.

Done - Hootie

Requesting the name change of PrincessGardevoir. Changed my name to Evanile back in 2015-ish when that was the main name that I ran with, but nowadays I'm either Youkai Back Road or PrincessGardevoir (my old Smogon name). And I suppose, to celebrate PG's 5th anniversary as a registered name, I might as well make the return back to it.

Hootie

Done - Hootie

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I would like to change my username to BoidschoolforNJboids please. I feel like my time as Acklow has run dry. I believe that NJ boids have often been discriminated against for lacking education and I wanted to show those bennies that boids are strong creatures of flight and that benny lack of understanding probably indicates they never have been to a Wawa. The new username is a representation of this. I would also like to keep my CT if possible, since it's a relic from my time as a badged user.

Rejected; cannot tell if this is serious, but you need better reasoning than this - Hootie

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
May I please change my account to "Decem."Nobody knows me as Ghost Cream and Decem is the main alt I use on Pokemon Showdown.

Rejected; name is already taken - Hootie

Hi. Well, I've been waiting for a possible name change for a while to enjoy and start from the beginning. I am aware that it is not easy or that someone has to see the message, but I am for almost a month on this subject with the same objective. Please, if it can be, I will keep it as before, my change is "Hacci" nothing more. I just hope movement.

Done - Hootie

Requesting name change to crayon pop

Rejected; you have less than 100 posts - Hootie

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
I'd like a name change to Aldertz. BPGXMG (ban primal groudon, xerneas, marshadow and gengar) is a relic from my Ubers days back when that was my main tier. Now I main uu. This name has a lot of miserable memories behind it, whether it be the OU Discord or aim's wrecking me in a live. I get that a mere name change won't fix it, but it's a small step and I frankly still just want to leave this name behind. Aldertz is the name of one of my many discord accounts, along with a PS account (on mobile rn but I can post proof later).
In addition, I'd like my birthday changed to 12/31/2002 as I didn't know 14 years olds could have accounts. In addition everyone pretty much knows I'm 14 now.
Thanks in advance.

Done - Hootie

OLD GREGG (im back baby)

old gregg for life
Sure would be nice to get that name change I've been wanting since April. Old_Gregg was something I pulled out of my nonexistent fedora and I really dislike the name these days. A change to Tonberry King would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Done - Hootie

fanyfan

i once put 42 mcdonalds chicken nuggets in my anus
Requesting removal of cr and profile unlock since it’s been a month since the change. Thanks.

Done - Hootie

I would like my name to be changed to "BandedLoom". Thank you in advance.

Done - Hootie

Can I change my name to Mace? It’s what everyone calls me on discord.

Rejected; name is already taken and you're not badged - Hootie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)